rollerdyke44's Content

There have been 19 items by rollerdyke44 (Search limited from 02-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96954 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 18 April 2015 - 08:23 PM in Releases

@ ^^

So i guess its a no?? :/

#96898 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 06 April 2015 - 10:00 PM in Releases

What do you want to run without admin rights? The Updater-Patcher?

sorry if i wasnt clear enough. I want to run the server from (SRCDS Launcher icon) on a pc without admin rights

#96892 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 06 April 2015 - 02:40 PM in Releases

Hello!

Thanks for the server :D

Is there a way to run this without admin rights? it doesnt work at my work pc as i dont have admin rights on them (although no network, connections etc are blocked). Can i run it on that?

or is there any other way to host a source server without admin rights?

Win7

#94927 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 28 October 2014 - 06:00 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

You are welcome. ;)

Is everything OK with the soccermod too now?

oh yes. Sorry forgot to report on that :P

I guess the issue was the DM mod i was using. Now, all plugins are working perfectly :D

Thank you a lot sir!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

#94923 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 27 October 2014 - 08:47 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

I think the previous versions are also available maybe because they are more stable for some game servers? I don't know. I never understood why bailopan keep them available too. Anyway. The latest one is always at the top. So yeah. The one you mentioned is the right one.

thank you again

this one works perfectly!!

#94919 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 26 October 2014 - 08:52 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

lol
I'm not surprised. There are some error reports lately at its topic. I would recommend you download and install another deathmatch mod. For example cssdm. That's the one we use on our css server. Good one and its developer never lets it outdated.

Turn off your server and check the links below.
Latest snapshot here: http://www.bailopan..../snapshots/2.1/
Installation instructions here: http://www.bailopan....hp?page=install

cssdm-2.1.6-hg196-windows.zip 10-Oct-2014 17:05 296K   cssdm-2.1.6-hg196-mac.zip 10-Oct-2014 17:05 215K   cssdm-2.1.6-hg196-linux.tar.gz 10-Oct-2014 17:05 353K   cssdm-2.1.6-hg195-windows.zip 10-Oct-2014 16:49 296

"The numbers, Mason, What do they mean!!??" *lame black ops 2 reference* :P

are these some variations or just the versions? I assume i just download 2.1.6-hg196-windows as it would be the latest version?

edit: and dont wait for my reply. going to sleep now lol

#94910 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 05:57 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

Then the plugin is not loaded. Hmm.. Is the soccermod plugin installed too? Maybe there is some conflict with these two.

so i delete all 3rd party plugins and open console with ~ and type "sm plugins list" and I get the plugins currently running (17 plugins).

Then i close server, copy sm_ggdm and then from console type the same command and I get no plugins loaded :/

#94908 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 05:36 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

Hmm.. Type the sm_ggdm_enable in the console of the server. If the server returns no error but something valid like the current value of the cvar, then the plugin is loaded but its config is located somewhere else.

no i get unknown command

Edit: i tried another thing.

After joining the server, i open chat and type this

"!sm_cvar sm_ggdm_enable 1"

then i get successfully changed cvar to 1. However, deathmatch doesnt work even then. and after opening my admin "!admin" from chat then going to server commands > load CFG > i only have 3 options. War mode ON/OFF and default server settings

#94905 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 05:27 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

Good. Now i want you restart your server. The server will load all the plugins that are in the "plugins" folder automatically. After the server load the deathmatch plugin, a config file will be generated with the same name as the plugin. It will probably be generated in the "..\cstrike\cfg" folder. If the config is generated successfully, that means the plugin is loaded. Then i want you open it with notepad and check if the sm_ggdm_enable cvar is set to 1.

nup no new file created

i also cant enable it using in console "sm plugins load sm_ggdm"

gives error unable to load file

#94903 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 04:57 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

Hello again. :P

Let's start with the deathmatch plugin. You say that you pasted the smx file in the plugins folder. Did you do only that? Because I can see there are more files that need to be installed in other folders.

haha hey mate :P

Yes, i copied all files in their correct folders

#94901 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 04:27 PM in Releases

OK. Then you will have to configure it so players who are not admins can access the voting commands too. Otherwise they will not. Except if you don't want that.

Good. Thanks. :)

You are welcome. ;)

admin gets voting right is what I wanted. Thanks again for your help

and if possible, can you help identify the plugin problem I posted here http://css.setti.inf...-not-working/?

Thanks!!

#94900 CSS server plugins not working

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 04:27 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

Hi

I made a css server to play with my friends using this ( http://css.setti.inf...ndows-steampipe thank you Silent Sniper) 

Anyways, I face some problem with using plugins. Sourcemod is working so there is some other problem. I tried using two mods

source deathmatch mod: https://forums.allie...ad.php?t=103242

and soccermod: https://forums.allie...d.php?p=1473145

I paste the .smx file in sourcemod > plugins and then i join the game, go to console and type "sm plugins load sm_soccermod" and it gives error failed to load. I try the same way with CSS DM mod and get the same error. 
However, I am able to load the default plugins using the same method (eg after writing "sm plugins load funvotes" i get the message that loaded successfully) however only the third party plugins give error

Is there any setting in the sourcemod which disables the plugins by default?

And sourcemod is working fine because I can access "!sm_Admin" from help and whien i type "meta list" in console, sourcemod is loaded.

any help? THanks!!

#94896 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 25 October 2014 - 08:24 AM in Releases

Did you use any specific plugin for votemap or the included by sourcemod basevotes.smx plugin?

About the soccermod plugin would you mind to create a new topic about it, since that issue isn't related to the release and the plugins that it contains?

If you want some plugins to be disabled by default, you put them in the "disabled" folder. And I suggest you every time before you install a plugin, turn off your server, install the plugin you want and finally restart your server.

No I used the default one.

No 3rd party plugins are working. I will make another thread

Thanks for the help on this thread lol

#94892 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 24 October 2014 - 12:44 PM in Releases

But if you put radom numbers you will not have admin rights. And that's because the SteamID you typed isn't yours and generally it's false. Type your unique SteamID again and I think I have a solution about the crash.

1) Go here: "\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\configs"
2) Open the core.cfg with notepad.
3) Press Ctrl + F and search for this: "SteamAuthstringValidation"
4) Check the value it is set to. If it is set to "yes", change it to "no".
5) Save the file, restart your server and check if that solved the issue. If it did, report here. ;)

About the !votemap, hmm.. I think there is something wrong in the plugin's cfg. Not because you have set wrong SteamID in the admins.cfg file, but because everyone in the server should have access in this command. So! Could you post here the content of the plugin's cfg so I check it?

Don't be sorry and you are not bothering me. I made this release and it's my pleasure to help every and each one of you about whatever you need. If I didn't want questions, I would have locked the topic. :)
Hi

Thanks it works! :D and the problem with votemap was also fixed by me being an admin.

Now, i can not install plugins. I want to try this one
https://forums.allie...d.php?p=1473145

I paste the .smx file in sourcemod > plugins and then i join the game, go to console and type "sm plugins load sm_soccermod" and it gives error failed to load. I try the same way with CSS DM mod and get the same error.
However, I am able to load the default plugins using the same method (eg after writing "sm plugins load funvotes" i get the message that loaded successfully) however only the third party plugins give error

Is there any setting in the sourcemod which disables the plugins by default?

And sourcemod is working fine because I can access "!sm_Admin" from help and whien i type "meta list" in console, sourcemod is loaded.

#94886 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 23 October 2014 - 08:32 PM in Releases

Weird. Look the "4.c" at the end of the FAQ. The only difference is that I say "reg add" while you say "reg delete" and that I say people type this in the server.cfg file while you typed it in CMD.

(bat file, not server.cfg) :)

thanks!

Oh crap. I have been so tired today that I don't even know what I'm saying.. :s

That's right. Thanks a lot heady. :)

rollerdyke44 I wanted to say the "SRCDS Launcher.bat" file. I hope my mistake didn't cause you any issue. :/

haha all is fine, thanks :P

and now, i got another issue.

i got my steamID (playing on my server as you suggested) and enter it in the admins.cfg file. However the server crashes as soon as I enter the game. So i change the steamid in admins.cfg to random numbers and it works fine

Secondly, how to I get permission to use the !vootemap command? I have already setup the plugin including the cfg file. The map changer is working as it asks automatically before the last round ends! But if i type !votemap in chat, i get you do not have permission to use this

sorry for bothering you too much with my questions lol

Thanks!!

#94880 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 22 October 2014 - 06:46 PM in Releases

Weird. Look the "4.c" at the end of the FAQ. The only difference is that I say "reg add" while you say "reg delete" and that I say people type this in the server.cfg file while you typed it in CMD. The way is mentioned in FAQ is recommended by the developer of the patch. Anyway. At least it worked. That matters. :)

About the status issue, I don't understand the reason you get that error. You shouldn't. Anyway. Why don't you try to do it in your server? Run your server, connect to it, open the console and type the command.

I think you will have no issue if you run client and server on the same machine. If you will, we will see what we can do. ;)

You are welcome. :D

oh okay. I will try soon and get back again

And once more, thanks a lot for your help :D :D :D

#94878 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 22 October 2014 - 02:59 PM in Releases

I don't think uninstalling Steam will solve the issue. I remember I had Steam installed to but I hadn't that issue. I just had Steam off. But if you wanna try it, do it. Who knows maybe it will solve the issue. In the meanwhile I will try to find a solution.

EDIT:
Update the Steam client that is installed on the same machine as your server. Then check if that worked. If it did, report it here so I add it in the FAQ.

hi. I fixed the problem. You can add this in faq

I closed steam. Ran server then i got error that steam library failed to load. Then type quit in the window and the server closes.

open command prompt (open run (WIN+R) and type cmd and type

reg delete HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\ActiveProcess /f "

Without quotes.

Then restart your PC and try again. It should work :)

btw, now I have a question. How do i make myself admin? I can not get steam ID like you mentioned in the comments becasue when i type "status" in console on a online server I get kicked with 'metamod' server violation. Any other way to get the steamID/make myself the server admin ??
psst... I dont have legit css :P

And another thing, is it possible that I host a server and join the game from the same PC?

btw, thanks for your quick responses :D

#94874 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 22 October 2014 - 09:14 AM in Releases

Hi buddy!

Did you check the FAQ? I have mentioned the steam validation rejected issue and some solutions for it there.

About the land mode only issue, restart your server. That issue usually happens on the first start of the server and it is common on Win 7 OS. And NEVER run Steam when you are running patched client and/or server.

yes i replied after reading the faq.   :P

And I closed steam and tried to make the server 10 times, get an error everytime that library failed. However, if i run steam then server starts without any error but I get steam validation rejected. If steam is not running, then i get the steam library error even after many times.

Should i remove steam because its causing issue. Will that work?

#94872 Setti SRCDS Manager

Posted by rollerdyke44 on 21 October 2014 - 09:39 PM in Releases

Hi

I joined this forum for you. First, thanks for the detailed tutorial

I downloaded the parts and followed EVERYTHING to the letter. Even refering to the pics to make sure i did not make a mistake.

however, i still get the steam validation error rejected. I used the latest versions of metamod, rev emu and the third thing (source mod i think). The updater gave NO errors. 

One more thing. If i run steam (even if i dont login) the server is made. However, if steam is completely closed, i get the error that steam library not found running on lan only.

Please help!!