תiתД❤'s Content

There have been 13 items by תiתД❤ (Search limited from 28-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98431 Remote?

Posted by תiתД❤ on 16 October 2015 - 05:18 PM in Offtopic

Is this a new trend? Being inactive, then come back and expect admin?  :)

645-wtf-cat.gif

Now who the hell are you? Haha go away

Are you using internet explorer or what?  :lol:

cat_slow_down_youre_gonna_kill_us_both.j

#98399 Remote?

Posted by תiתД❤ on 07 October 2015 - 08:58 PM in Offtopic

Lol.

#98397 Remote?

Posted by תiתД❤ on 07 October 2015 - 08:26 PM in Offtopic

Is this a new trend? Being inactive, then come back and expect admin?  :)

645-wtf-cat.gif

#98325 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Posted by תiתД❤ on 23 September 2015 - 07:25 PM in Offtopic

You trippin' again. You try to bash me without having the slightest idea about my history here. Keep owning yourself by your words lol

Regards

~A legitimately appointed admin

You know, the reason why I don't want to know you, nor your history, is because of the way you treated me, the first time we met. You abused your admin, and banned me, because I said I was gonna report you for it. So no, I don't want to know your "history" here, as you have proved not to be a person worth spending that time on. 

Also I'm not the only one not liking the way you act, even as an "appointed" admin, it amazes me how someone like you, can get admins power, and allowed to abuse them like you do. When you abuse, people on the server and they say they will report you for it, you also threat them, that you will ban them.. Honestly, you are the only one proving, you are the wrong choice of admin. As you, do clearly not know how to use your powers!

"With great powers, come great responsibility"

Regards

~The heart of Setti's CS:GO main server community. 

#98323 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Posted by תiתД❤ on 23 September 2015 - 06:37 PM in Offtopic

Still can't find the sexual harrassement... You are probably new in the interwebz in general.

And pls stop acting as an advocate, you are humiliating the aforementioned admin even more.

Spoiler

I'm sorry.. what? The sexual harrassment, is when someone is calling me a bitch, and the worse part is the admin not reacting. 

Do you see the screenshots I put in the other post, kinda counters what you said about someone calling you a cunt. Because you are calling others Niggas, and telling them to go die? What example as an admin are you putting for others? 

No the reason why I'm even posting is because I don't see why you're still an admin. Anyone could easily replace you, you're toxic, childish, and doesn't know how to take care of trouble makers. You were also picked because of short staff, and now you're telling the head admin is stupid, for picking new admins because of short staff. - You were inactive for a year, come back, and all you do is create drama and cry because you are not treated like a god for being a long time member on the forum. You abused me when you came back on the server, and you continue to abuse others on the server cus you can't be punished for it. 

If anything you are just humiliating yourself for your attempts on trying to remove Speechless as an admin, simply because you are not treated like a god for being an inactive admin.

#98321 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Posted by תiתД❤ on 23 September 2015 - 06:21 PM in Offtopic

Wow some real evidence here.. I bet you haven't seen or heard the word nigger ever again.

About the sexual harrassement stuff, if you mean that guy who were asking your age then you probably have some ego issues calling that a sexual harrassemnt.

Annoying yes. Harrasing NO. I will give you the advice you gave me, and simply mute him from the scoreboard. You know how to do this, right?

Calling other people a cunt is totally acceptable I guess. Not to mention the posts I've been bashed adn trash talked out of nowhere.

Good job getting in my radar  :thumbsup:

Wanna push it further? Be my guest.

Actually no, it wasn't my age, the guy was harrassing me, called me a bitch, and countinuesly told me to shut the fuck up, and kept yelling down the mic. I kept reporting it to the admin that was on, but he didn't react, therefore I had to ask another admin to get in to ban him. So you wanna be upset over someone got banned for a legit reason, then I don't even know why you're admin. 

#98319 Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

Posted by תiתД❤ on 23 September 2015 - 05:06 PM in Offtopic

There's an inconsistency on the admin setup that needs to be fixed. Let's cut to the chase...

1. How can a good limited(?) admin ban for 6 hours a player for wallhack, and then he doesn't come to the forums to make a permban request?

Misformed about the procedure or he simply doesn't give a shit?

2. The logic now is inappropriate language>WH?

I'm asking this because I found a day long ban for "inappropriate language". 

Unless it was indeed a quite serious incident of verbal abuse (which should've also been reported in forums for further "treatment")  I can only see nothing but admin abuse.

---

I could talk about this in private message with Snipy, but it will be like plotting behind other people's back.

So, Snipy, I know what you did you did it with good intentions to help Setti, but in this case you've made a wrong choice. The admin you've appointed completely lacks of respect and knowledge about admin basic stuff and there is sufficient evidence to prove it.

I don't want to push it any further (for now), but I will be forced to if this inconsistency continues bugging the servers.

There's still time to revert this mistake.

p.s How can a limited admin hand a 24hr ban?

There's a reason for why ANOTHER admin had to get on and ban for inappropiate language, because the admin already on the server, wasn't acting on the report I gave 3 times. Also I see alot of admins, sitting on the sideline ignoring some of the inapropiate language such as "nigger" and sexual harrassment. Now I know the only reason why you're digging your nose so far into that ban, is because it's an admin you do not favor. So let me ask you this, it's not ok if someone tells an admin to shut the fuck up, but it's totally ok to say shut the fuck up to players. Now I don't see why players and admins should be treated different. 

Same goes for you. So before you try to put other admins down, you gotta clean your own history of being an abusive admin. Just saying, what goes around, comes back around. :) 

rDBAlKr.jpg

rrTvgKt.jpg

#98262 General info on the servers.

Posted by תiתД❤ on 14 September 2015 - 08:51 PM in Offtopic

whats about a silent report to all admins?

like:

@admins xyz looks like he cheat

and nothig is show in the chat, just admins can read it
im sure there is a sourcemod plugin for that

That sounds like a really good idea, so you don't get caught and also very usefull. Good thinking  :thumbsup:

#98260 General info on the servers.

Posted by תiתД❤ on 14 September 2015 - 08:36 PM in Offtopic

I really don't get what are you trying to achieve with all these insults but it won't end up good for you.

Also, you may have to consider respecting those who gave you admin privileges and try not to bash other admins, especially the older ones.

You are proving yourself a wrong choice of admin.

And you're really proving to everyone else, how toxic you are. Honestly if you can't keep to subject, then leave. I don't want to see your childish comments, that doesn't do anything good for me, for the admins or for the server.

Thank you for taking time to read my post. 

catpaws.gif

#98253 General info on the servers.

Posted by תiתД❤ on 14 September 2015 - 07:55 PM in Offtopic

Also add a plugin for the crying kids who want to report an abusive admin. This will give me tons of laugh.

Just a tip for you, Ellanios. You can open tap and mute people you don't want to listen to. Also, when you want to ruin the fun for others, make a warning before you, Mute, ban them. 
I can sense you're only looking for trouble, but it's not the issue here. 

tumblr_myjyndRXJQ1r3wed5o1_400.gif

#98250 General info on the servers.

Posted by תiתД❤ on 14 September 2015 - 06:11 PM in Offtopic

Well if you just have an admin online such as !admins, console: Setti, Go to css.setti.info to report at our forums. Like, you know a fake admin that is always online, but also included a link to the forums. But just for people that generally play on the server, and isn't friends with any admins, but wants help from time to time. If you catch my drill. 

Some people are typing to me that there's a cheater on the server, I ask for name and Steam ID to pass onto you, or any other admins. But if they could just find you through the server, that would make it easier. Also, maybe the advertisement plug in should be showing it more often, so that everyone knows for sure.  ;)

rs_500x281-140808102730-cutest-cat-gifs-

#98246 General info on the servers.

Posted by תiתД❤ on 14 September 2015 - 11:50 AM in Offtopic

Hello everyone! :party2:

I know I am fairly new on the forum but, I've played on the Setti CS:GO server for a while. In my experience of playing on the server, I meet a lot of people, who don't know, where to report hackers or griefers on the servers. I've noticed that there's lack of info advertised on the servers, like:"Report a hacker on our forum cs:setti.info" or, "See a hacker? Report steam ID and name on our forum, or to one of our admins, SNiPY, Arma, Speechless," And the list goes on. But this would just make the job a little easier for you admins, so the players can report to you, and also getting the word of the forum, spread out. The text could get posted in the chat every now and then, like a public message. :smile-thumbs-up:  

I was thinking of maybe a plug in on the servers is possible, like !admin, and then you can see what admins are online, and can add them to ban a hacker, and so on. I think you get the meaning of it by now.

I just hope that you will think about the issue and maybe find time and a way to fix it.

#98214 [SOLVED] Everything Is Down

Posted by תiתД❤ on 09 September 2015 - 01:37 PM in Setti announcements

My face when Setti's cs:go servers are down. 

cat-crying.gif