borbelydavid360's Content

There have been 7 items by borbelydavid360 (Search limited from 06-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93127 Unban request

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 18 January 2014 - 12:10 PM in Ban / unban requests

Thanks very much, I won't.

#93124 Unban request

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 18 January 2014 - 08:08 AM in Ban / unban requests

Well, as I've said: as you want it. If you'd give me another chance I would be very happy, if you don't, well, the ban is fair after all..

#93123 Unban request

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 18 January 2014 - 07:03 AM in Ban / unban requests

Well, it's not hard to deal with cheaters if you are a good player.

I wasn't really a good one, and the setti was simply unplayable with all those cheaters.

I mean, let's take WH-ers, they don't shoot you through the doors, because it would be too suspicious, instead they pop out and kill you. If you have good reflexes then you can be the one who shoots first. If you don't have good reflexes? You die all the times.

#93121 Unban request

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 18 January 2014 - 06:51 AM in Ban / unban requests

I would..  :huh:

#93119 Unban request

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 17 January 2014 - 07:34 PM in Ban / unban requests

hi

#93113 Unban request

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 17 January 2014 - 05:15 PM in Ban / unban requests

I was banned a really long time ago, some guy used aim bot and I turned on some kind of hack too, and received perma-ban. Then I got unbanned with a release. And then ban again.

My point is that it was a really long time ago, and the reason of banning is to keep hackers away from the server. It was a "long enough" time ago for me to not hack ever again.

Just saying, unban if you want, if you don't then it's nothing, perma ban for hack is fair after all... As you want it.

My SteamID:

j0cpc9_th.png

Thanks for reading!

#72620 Hacker

Posted by borbelydavid360 on 04 September 2012 - 07:49 AM in Ban / unban requests

Hello. I saw a cheater on the "Setti Dust2" Server.

# 1351 "gABR1EL" STEAM_0:1:54305646

Cheats : Aimbot, Speedhack, and Wallhack.

Firstly, i seen that he is Wallhacking only, and i wanted to make a video. When i downloaded Fraps (to make a video) i saw that he turned on aimbot too.

Time: (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, 2012.09.04 , 10:30

[color=#7F7F7F]3) Link to a demo (http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/[color=#7F7F7F]) - I saw this, but i dont know what is a Demo, if that would be a video, i Uploaded it to youtube :

Please ban this player, because he didnt leave from the server, and as long he was on the server, nobody could play there.

Watch the video at 480p to see his name.

If you dont believe that the video was made on setti server, check the "most destructive player"
or the players who played there, or i dont know. But its very annoying when a cheater goes to a server and you cant play for 1 hour on that server, because he kills even the bots with hack...
Sorry for my bad english, im from Romania.

The video is too big , so i cant upload it here.