SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 14 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

ПОПУЛЯРНЫЙ ОТВЕТ!

Introduction

On this tutorial you will learn how to install a dedicated server for CS:GO on Windows and Linux and how to make it Non-Steam. Let's get started. :thumbsup:

Prerequisites

- Full access to Command Prompt (CMD)

- Steam Account (It is recommend to create a new account for the server. Buying CS:GO is not necessary!)

1) Installing SteamCMD

1. Download the SteamCMD Update Tool. (Windows | Linux)

2. Extract the contents to a directory. Then create a new directory and put the SteamCMD there. (Create a new directory and put the SteamCMD there, so no mess will be created.)

3. Open a command prompt and navigate to the folder where SteamCMD is located. Start SteamCMD using:

Windows:

steamcmd

Linux:

STEAMEXE=steamcmd ./steam.sh

Now it will download all the required files. That's why we put SteamCMD in a new directory. ;)
Note: Don't close SteamCMD, we will need it!

4. Now you will have to log in with your Steam account. You have to do this in order to get access to the CS:GO server files.

After SteamCMD finish the downloading, at the very bottom you will see the Steam> prompt. There you type:

login <username> <password>

For username you type your Steam username and for password your password.
You will receive a Steam Guard error. Check your e-mail for your access code and login using the following command (you'll only need to do this once per computer):

login <username> <password> <steam guard code>

You should see a message stating that you have successfully logged in with your account.

2) Installing the CS:GO dedicated server

1. Set install path
At the Steam> prompt, set your CS:GO Dedicated Server install directory.
Bug: On some Linux distributions the path cannot contain any capital letters.

Windows:

force_install_dir C:csgo-ds

Linux:

force_install_dir /full/path/to/csgo-ds/

2. Install/Update CS:GO

If this is your first time installing or if you are trying to verify the integrity of the server files, use this command:

app_update 740 validate

If this is simply an update to an existing CS:GO dedicated server, use this command:

app_update 740

After you type one of these two commands and hit Enter, SteamCMD will start downloading the CS:GO server's files.

3. Quit SteamCMD
Once finished, type quit at the Steam> prompt to properly log off of the Steam servers and finally close SteamCMD. :)

3) Installing SourceMod and Metamod

1. Metamod
Download the latest stable branch versionsourcemm.net
After you download it, simply extract the .zip (Windows) or .tar.gz (Linux) package to your mod (csgo) folder.
Then you have to download the ''metamod.vdf'' file. To do that go HERE, choose ''Counter-Strike: Global Offensive'' from the game list and then press the ''Generate metamod.vdf'' button to download the file. Once you download it, copy it into your addons folder.

2. SourceMod
Download the latest development branchsourcemod.net

After you download it, simply extract the .zip (Windows) or .tar.gz (Linux) package to your mod (csgo) folder.

4) Installing REVOLUTiON Emulator & important settings

1. Install Revolution Emulator from here: Link
Download the latest release.

After you download it, extract it.

If you are using Windows, copy the contents from the ''server'' folder and paste them to your CSGO server folder.
If you are using Linux, navigate to bin/ on your server and rename the original steamclient.so to steamclient_valve.so. Then copy the contents from the ''linux'' folder and paste them to your CSGO server folder.

2. Configure server.cfg
Open the "csgo/cfg/server.cfg" file with notepad, configure it as you like and then add the following on a new line:

sv_tags no-steam (This will list your server in ingame-serverbrowser)

sv_lan 0 (Needed so the server doesn't crash on map change.)

3. Configure sourcemod.cfg
Open the "csgo/cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg'' file with notepad, configure it as you like and then add the following on a new line:

sv_lan 1 (This is necessary so non-steam players can join. ! It has to be written in ''sourcemod.cfg'' and NOT in ''server.cfg'' !)

5) Port forwarding

The default ports you need to forward on both firewall and router are:

27015 TCP/UDP (game transmission, pings and RCON)
27020 UDP (GOTV transmission)

6) Starting the server

Note: For Linux you have to use ./srcds_run instead of srcds.

For Classic Casual:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust

For Classic Competitive:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust

For Arms Race:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_armsrace +map ar_shoots

For Demolition:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_demolition +map de_lake

Here is also a video i found with all these steps for your convenience.
Note: The third, fourth and fifth steps are not mentioned on this video.

Source(s)

https://developer.va...dicated_Servers + personal experience

Credits and big thanks to headHUNTERZ for editing this post for better look for your convenience and giving me some useful information about some issues.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#2 FakeDeath

FakeDeath

the death

• Members
  • 118 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Good job :smile-thumbs-up:

#3 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2173 Сообщений:

Отправлено 15 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

sv_tags no-steam <- (This will list your server in ingame-serverbrowser)

The funny fact here is that the cracked server will be listed in the official Valve masterserver with the tag "no-steam" :lol:

#4 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 15 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

sv_tags no-steam <- (This will list your server in ingame-serverbrowser)

The funny fact here is that the cracked server will be listed in the official Valve masterserver with the tag "no-steam" :lol:

Muahahahahaha :lol:

#5 Anonymous123

Anonymous123

• Members
  • 23 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

A

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 18 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Very Nice!
From where can I download Non-Steam CSGO? I have searched on google and tried some setups but they did not work.

Around a month ago you could connect to your steam on weekend and download the game for free. It was called CS:GO Free Weekend. I don't know if it still applies, but you should test it.
You can read a topic about it HERE.

If this way doesn't still applies, you can download SKIDROW's release instead HERE.
After you finally get the game, you can read a topic about how to make it Non-Steam HERE.

Note: You must have the client.dll file (unique for each pc) in your game folder, in order to run the game.

#7 skriem

skriem

• New Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

i have question i buy a server from www.cfgserv.net i have ftp and c panel how can i make my server non steam because in ftp i can't change anything in root :'( plz help

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 31 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

If you don't have permission to change anything, then you will have to contact with www.cfgserv.net and ask them to make the server non-Steam for you.

#9 Treasur3

Treasur3

• Banned
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 04 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

i have Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: csgo, non-steam, server, setup, global offensive

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых