Есm, ли смысл заказывать "Extra Boost"

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 1Escape1

1Escape1

• New Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 02 August 2015 - 03:02 AM

У меня есть даволь качевственный сервер JailBreak (cs 1.6), средний онлайн на нем - 2-3 человека.

Имеет ли смысл заказывать Extra Boost? Какой прирост онлайна действительно можно ожидать?

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 02 August 2015 - 07:01 AM

Read here before you buy boost: http://css.setti.inf...boost-services/

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 *S@M

*S@M

• Banned
  • 27 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 August 2015 - 07:01 AM

У меня есть даволь качевственный сервер JailBreak (cs 1.6), средний онлайн на нем - 2-3 человека.

Имеет ли смысл заказывать Extra Boost? Какой прирост онлайна действительно можно ожидать?

НЕЕЕЕТ! БУСТИНГ НЕ РАБОТАЕТ, ОНИ ДЕНЬГИ ЗАБИРАЮТ ПРОСТО ТАК!!! НЕ В КОЕМ СЛУЧАЕ НЕ ПОКУПАЙ ТУТ НЕ ЧЕГО, АФЕРИСТЫ ТУТ!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 *S@M

*S@M

• Banned
  • 27 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

Read here before you buy boost: http://css.setti.inf...boost-services/

а этого пидора не слушайте, он шмара как и вся администрация МОШЕННИКОВ!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 *S@M

*S@M

• Banned
  • 27 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

этого сайта

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 06 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

First of all Mr. S@M, i am not fagot you little jabroni! The boost service and the masterserver needs update and in order i protect people from losing their money, i have created a topic in which i'm explaining the situation! And you insult me for that? You fucking russian, 24/7 vodka drinking, newborn girl. I wish i was in your region so i come where you are, take off my shoe, turn it sideways and stick it right in your monkey, fucked up ass you daughter of a bitch!!!!!

And congratulations you mindless pice of crap! You just got your forum account banned!

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 07 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

S@M because you probably can't read, i will quote something from my topic. Here it is:

"So! In order I protect you I would suggest you NOT to buy boost for your RevEmu patched server(s). You can try to add your server(s) in our masterserver if you want, but avoid buying boost until we fix these issues. In this way there will be no chance you lose your money. I will let you know when they will have been fixed."

You continue to insult me when i'm here to help and protect people and their money. Your original forum account and the new accounts you make will remain banned or flagged as spammer because you are idiot and flamer.

#8 Марина

Марина

One of us

• Members
  • 106 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

S@M because you probably can't read, i will quote something from my topic. Here it is:

"So! In order I protect you I would suggest you NOT to buy boost for your RevEmu patched server(s). You can try to add your server(s) in our masterserver if you want, but avoid buying boost until we fix these issues. In this way there will be no chance you lose your money. I will let you know when they will have been fixed."

You continue to insult me when i'm here to help and protect people and their money. Your original forum account and the new accounts you make will remain banned or flagged as spammer because you are idiot and flamer.

Шо ты пиздишь олень блять? Деньги воруете у людей, ещё и рот хватает наглости открывать пидарас ты ёбаный

Приедь к нам в гости, поставим раком быстренько и будешь сосать пока не вернёшь все деньги гнида.

Шоб ты блять от спида нахуй сдох и вся твоя родня.

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых