#1 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

www.gladiatorsclan.tk
I just wanna say to some people(like Sculder) to have a look at this page! It will only take some minutes and you will realise who is the real Marioc! I feel bad for saying that, cause we are from the same country but that guy should really lose his power....

#2 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 Сообщений:
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

this link doesnt work for me..
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#3 nisiam

nisiam

• Members
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

I dont play CSS, but if you read the posts of marioc, its rly easy to see that he is a dumb child. setti admins should bann this little piece of crap

#4 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

I dont play CSS, but if you read the posts of marioc, its rly easy to see that he is a dumb child. setti admins should bann this little piece of crap

Its not about him being a kid, its about the other greeks having a persecution complex.
BTW, if you dont play CSS, what are you doing here? Oo

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

Disguised as GR Theo. Here are your proofs. You wanted some. As for sculder bla bla, I should be Theo who doesnt like Sculder at all, who doesnt like Marioc too.

*DEAD* [SAMCRO] Jax : xD
Player �RT [KETEK] left the game (Disconnect by user.)
*DEAD* SyrinXeno[AUT] : coz u cheated as karlof?
*DEAD* [SAMCRO] Jax : really?
*DEAD* GR Theo : how do u know ?
Swagger @ Back Way (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
maiiiK is joining the Terrorist force
*DEAD* Raymore[GER] : he was young and needed it
SyrinXeno[AUT] : I'd say its too early for u to apply for admin, especially after this whole ban thing
industrial @ Office (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
industrial @ Courtyard (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
Raymore[GER] @ Stairs (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
GR Theo : HWO DO U KNOWW I WAS KARLOF ?????
SyrinXeno[AUT] @ Side Alley (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
Player zed' has joined the game
Raymore[GER] @ Stairs (RADIO): Need backup.
SyrinXeno[AUT] : u told me

#6 HellYeah

HellYeah

• New Members
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Wow theo got pwned

#7 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Ok Theo used WH 2 years ago.
This topic is about marioc behaviour. He told that changed and grow up,i Dont see something like that.... He is still a child with two faces.
He should be removed from admin.

Ps: For the noobs that say that the link doesnt work here take it working http://www.gladiatorsclan.tk its not difficult to make a non working link work... You could just google it or ask someone and not embarasse yourselfs

#8 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Its not about him being a kid, its about the other greeks having a persecution complex.
BTW, if you dont play CSS, what are you doing here? Oo

Thats right...Tell me whats the reason to pretend u are someone else???isnt that complex???And a limited admin shouldnt act like this to players...yesterday at pub 1 i saw marioc swearing a reqular named "Fakedeath" , anyway lets see what happens...
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#9 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

What i see is that Marioc convinced some guys that he changed...This is bad cause he proves that he has two faces.

The licker one
and the child one

#10 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

The thing is that there are facts that proves Marioc doesn't even know what he wants! You can check everything in the site cause the guys made a wonderfull job! We are not crazy to have a problem with anyone! Especially the greek ones! If we had a complex then we wouldn't like anyone! Everyone can check on his own, that we have many friends in the game! We have been playing for a long time! We just don't like the guys that disturbing us and destroy the game!

#11 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Disguised as GR Theo. Here are your proofs. You wanted some. As for sculder bla bla, I should be Theo who doesnt like Sculder at all, who doesnt like Marioc too.

*DEAD* [SAMCRO] Jax : xD
Player �RT [KETEK] left the game (Disconnect by user.)
*DEAD* SyrinXeno[AUT] : coz u cheated as karlof?
*DEAD* [SAMCRO] Jax : really?
*DEAD* GR Theo : how do u know ?
Swagger @ Back Way (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
maiiiK is joining the Terrorist force
*DEAD* Raymore[GER] : he was young and needed it
SyrinXeno[AUT] : I'd say its too early for u to apply for admin, especially after this whole ban thing
industrial @ Office (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
industrial @ Courtyard (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
GR Theo : HWO DO U KNOWW I WAS KARLOF ?????
SyrinXeno[AUT] @ Side Alley (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
Player zed' has joined the game
Raymore[GER] @ Stairs (RADIO): Need backup.
SyrinXeno[AUT] : u told me

And by the way Marioc, you are using Theo's name! How do we know that this is the real Theo and not you playing with others as usual?

#12 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Cheaters have no rights. We couldn't care less that Marioc harassed one. Marioc vs karlof.

Marioc wins. Flawless victory.

#13 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

I so agree with you! Cheaters should have no rights! But let's just face the facts as they are... Marioc was banned too! He made a post saying he has changed and now he is an admin! Theo might have been cheating two years ago! But you had seen him as well! He is clear now! Men you cannot ban anyone just because ince he cheated! If he was still cheating then i would say Bravo and thanks for banning him! This situation is just unfair! Since he also bought the game! He is not that stupid to waste him money and risk it to get banned!

#14 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

But let's just face the facts as they are... Marioc was banned too!

He was wrongfully banned, get it in your head! Why do you think he was unbanned? (please dont come up with that fuckin he payed-for-it idea -.-')

Men you cannot ban anyone just because ince he cheated!

Yes, we can and we do. Once a cheater always a cheater, we cannot trust him anymore.

This situation is just unfair!

No its not, hes a cheater, he got punished for it, GET OVER IT

He is not that stupid to waste him money and risk it to get banned!

Well he did cheat so yes, i call him dumb!

#15 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

hehe Damn this story is most romantic than Titanic, it makes me cry for hours. Sad...very sad. :( :no: :( :no:

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#16 tagcollector

tagcollector

One of us

• Members
  • 128 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

well thats why we are a so fucked up nation. we always fight with each other..

My opinion is that karlof or theo could get unbanned and marioc keep his admin power.
they are pretty much the same. Marioc was a kid 2 years before but now is old enough to be an admin.
KaRLOF was immature before a year and cheated but now he is older and probably decided to play fair.
unbann him , keep an eye on him or let marioc keep an eye on him and problem solved.

As for the once a cheater always a cheater i can recall some instanses that setti admins were kind enough to forgive some players

#17 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 Сообщений:
  • LocationBulgaria

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

well thats why we are a so fucked up nation. we always fight with each other..

My opinion is that karlof or theo could get unbanned and marioc keep his admin power.
they are pretty much the same. Marioc was a kid 2 years before but now is old enough to be an admin.
KaRLOF was immature before a year and cheated but now he is older and probably decided to play fair.
unbann him , keep an eye on him or let marioc keep an eye on him and problem solved.

As for the once a cheater always a cheater i can recall some instanses that setti admins were kind enough to forgive some players

You are right.I totally agree with you.So far thats the best post. As for Marioc, he didnt change, he just says so. He has same temper , same name , and same qualities. No respect for him

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#18 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 Сообщений:
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Wow, this flamewar is going on for some time now ...
Wasn't it already clear that Theo was Karlof? I guess admins checked IPs, that's why Setti keeps it's logs? As for what I said in-game, I kind of assumed it due to the way Theo talked ("If I were", etc.), both on forum and in private conversations, although I could have misinterpreted his sometimes incorrect english.

Concerning permban: In my opinion cheaters should be banned permanently. However, I don't think "once a cheater, always a cheater" is applicable to all cheaters. Many young players get pwned too much and hence download a hack, but since they are noobs they get detected and banned. Once they have to buy the game again (or sometimes for the first time at these non-steam servers), some players learn their lesson and start playing legitimately, like for example M4Andreas, regardless of where they had to learn that lesson. (I'm mostly talking about kids once using aimbot and getting VAC banned or something like that)
Different is the situation with pro cheaters: They are incapable of learning (I assume for their unfortunate mental retardness), some even buy one account after another, or go through a lot of trouble to "unban" themselves like Xtra (non-steam only) ... once a cheater is good at hiding his cheats, he most likely will keep cheating, or can never be trusted when playing well and without cheats. (Mostly talking about players cheating in leagues or clan wars)
In conclusion, some players do indeed deserve a 2nd chance. I don't recall Karlof's cheating, I won't decide whether Theo deserves a 2nd chance, but if he wasn't cheating again as Theo, I wouldn't mind seeing him on the servers again.
(PS: My opinion, although I never needed a 2nd chance.)

#19 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

like for example M4Andreas

If i remember correctly he was wrongfully permbanned by slo mammut for "wallhack"

#20 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 Сообщений:
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Отправлено 10 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

like for example M4Andreas

If i remember correctly he was wrongfully permbanned by slo mammut for "wallhack"

Maybe, but he was also banned on other servers for cheating (aimbot?) afaik.

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых