• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 06:07 PM

So I joined back after a year or so, and I noticed that I am no longer admin...

Silent Sniper are you involved in this? What's your excuse? Do you own the servers? Was there a vote about this?

p.s a personal question for you... Did you vote golden dawn? :D

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

Yes i am involved in this, what i vote is not your business and i don't make you admin again.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

Hey Marios welcome back

I'll have know that things are not like they used to be. Votes are not taken into account. Admins are removed and added as Snipy sees fit. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Also Snipy doesn't like too many questions. If you check some recent threads you will see what I'm talking about...

#4 תiתД❤

תiתД❤

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:
  • LocationDenmark

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 08:26 PM

Is this a new trend? Being inactive, then come back and expect admin?  :)

645-wtf-cat.gif

#5 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 08:51 PM

I wonder how a neck can support the weight of such a thick head. Well, from a person who says that it feels honored from sitting where Hitler sat you can only expect such a stupidity.

This guy you are talking to like this has been around before you couldn't even spell the word Setti.

Show some respect.

#6 תiתД❤

תiתД❤

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:
  • LocationDenmark

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 08:58 PM

Lol.

#7 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

Exactly, that's all you can do. A lol and a downvote.

You are into some deep shit, in case you haven't noticed yet.

We gonna have plenty of fun ;)

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 06:57 AM

Nina, Ellanios i right. Please show some respect to someone who was banning almost everyone and if you search the forum, you will find many topics about him abusing his admin rights. :D

Btw, what a warm welcome and respect by you Ellanios to Marioc. Is he your friend now? :lol:

Let me guess, if Sculder comes back too, you will welcome and respect him the same way right?

And then you are talking about drifting away from values and beliefs. :P

Nina i have to warn you for something. Get ready to have negative reputation. Marioc is used to down vote every single post of a forum member he doesn't like. Maybe he will also call for help.  LuckyLuke for example. Call it personal experience. :P

P.S. Marioc you said that i fucked up the servers and you were laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHHA nice :lol:

Yesterday a guy added me on Steam just to report me that sometimes he gets kicked from the CS:GO FFA DM server due to reserved slots when the server is full. Damn it. I fucked the servers up so much, that they are full every day.  :facepalm: 

#9 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 01:37 PM

Hell yeah I would welcome Sculder back.

I will welcome everyone who doesnt let his vac banned friends to fuck up the servers, who doesn't change servers config (friendly fire) as he sees fit against people's vote, who doesn't "hire" admins etc etc

My values and beliefs never changed, and never will. Proved that by exposing you. I could easily ignore all the wrong things you do and join you to abuse the shit out of random russians and other ethnic groups who can't even speak English and come to forums to defend themselves. (You wouldn't even permit their posts)

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me not gonna happen

And get something into your mind. I don't need allies. As you can see I can solo rekt your clique easily.

Now stay tuned and watch me ringing the bell again. I have one more gift to give. #LetTheHypeBegin

Edit: The gifts are more than one actually.

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

Of course you would welcome him. What else whould you do.

I already told you multifuckingtimes, i ban only after i spectate and i see the player is cheating. In contrast to some others who ban without they spectate first!

You say that i ignored the votes about the friendly fire. Those who voted no are: errormyname, Killroy, el greco, TheMisaGen, Dups, Ellanios

Find me those who were playing in the CS:GO main server when eveyone was TAing/TKing.

And again same shit about the admins i hired. As i see it, no matter how many times i wil mention the reason i did it, you will still complain. I don't know if you do it on purpose, i don't know if you do it by mistake or whatever. But i will say it one last time. I did it because i needed admins. I had huge problem of cheaters. If you like the idea of having cheaters and no admins, make a server and apply you idea there.

Exposing me? Really? Are you sure? Maybe check your topic again and check how many times i countered everything you said? Just saying.

Oh, now your problem is people that their native language is not English. Nice nice.

Plus. You posted Vag's chat logs. Good very good. Where are mine? You know, my replies about everything he was saying. :lol:

Setti provides public servers. And here having fun is something which is allowed. If you don't want to hear anything except info, play matchmaking. Or make a server where you will manage it so you also have friendly fire on, and play the dictator there.

Of course i will stay tunned. In fact, i can't wait for your next move. And since you love gifts, i also have one for you. Just make your move. Enough is enough.

P.S. How the FUCKED UP CS:GO main server (since i fucked it up) looks like thanks to the disabled friendly fire:

the fucked up csgo main server.png

25/32 during mid day

#11 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 04:28 PM

I already told you multifuckingtimes, i ban only after i spectate and i see the player is cheating. In contrast to some others who ban without they spectate first!

Yes I banned without spectating. I see vac I ban. You permban for low fps. And you unban without a forum request. What's your point?

You say that i ignored the votes about the friendly fire. Those who voted no are: errormyname, Killroy, el greco, TheMisaGen, Dups, Ellanios

Find me those who were playing in the CS:GO main server when eveyone was TAing/TKing.

The votes are casted for a reason. And what if they weren't there. Bring the new buddies who play to vote YES. Or don't start a poll at all.

Also, one of the those who voted that ff should stay on was on of your hired admins. Killroy. I thought he was active and you hired him to help you for stuff like this.

Plus. You posted Vag's chat logs. Good very good. Where are mine? You know, my replies about everything he was saying.  :lol:
vag was talking to you, in Greek, even calling your name, The fact that you didn't reply was because you couldn't. BeCause I was online too. What's your point again? I don't get it.

Setti provides public servers. And here having fun is something which is allowed. If you don't want to hear anything except info, play matchmaking. Or make a server where you will manage it so you also have friendly fire on, and play the dictator there.

You are not in position to tell me what Setti is. I've been around long before you come. I've met some of the old regular on servers. You didn't even get to meet all the head admins online. The first admin you met online was Sculder on DM server. And he gave you hard time. My fault was that I thought you were an ok buddy and I supported you.

You started on GO4CSS were nobody gave a shit about it. That server haven't imported the main ban list so it was infested from old cheaters. That's how you sneaked you way into limited admins. With the aid of hHZ. He was the only head admin who knew you back then.

Otherwise your chances to be an admin would be slim to none.

About the dictator title I can only laugh. When it comes from you I can take it only as a compliment.

And I won't even bother opening that screenshot because once again you show your ignorance. If you call this success. Then you have no idea about Setti.

Back in 2011 I could join 2am or 3am and find 20 regulars. Guess what. FF was ON. Not to mention that at the afternoon I couldn't join the server.

And now you show me a bunch of non steam randomers. Besides, what's the point of having 25 players if server is badly configured and the reg is worse than valve's 64 tick?

Of course i will stay tunned. In fact, i can't wait for your next move. And since you love gifts, i also have one for you. Just make your move. Enough is enough.

I made my move. Check here

I'm waiting for your gift now. :D

What are you gonna do? Freeze my forum acc just like Sculder did to you? Why? You can counter everything I accuse you for xD

Take my admin for banning a vac'ed acc without spectating? That's would be a first. Be my guest and do it.

You have lost control. Remember when you said that you want to control limited admins. Who's gonna control you Snipy?

#12 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 04:58 PM

You see VAC and you ban? Ban without spectating first again, and it will be you who will get banned. All those i permbanned for low fps are all unbanned. First you complain that i permban them. Now you complain that i unban them. Decide what you want, and then let me know ok? :lol:

- What's your name?

- What a nice car.

My question was, how many of those who voted no, were playing in the CS:GO main server when everyone was TAing/TKing.

killroy was hired later. When the friendly fire was off.  :facepalm:

And since that there are no chat logs by me, how do you know that i agreed with anything of what he was saying?!?!  :artist: 

Oh i think i am. I see what people like. And what they like is not giving only info and having a monotonous time in the servers. They like to have fun. If you want to hear only info, play matchmaking or make your own server.

Also don't forget that eveyone here started from 0. And nobody knew anyone.

Of course i can call it success. Do you remember when the CS:GO servers were empty all day long every day? Look at them now. And then you two are telling me that i ruined them.  :thumbup: 

And if anyone here thinks that can bring more players in the servers, make a pm, include all the head admins and ask for head admin rights. ;)

Yeah yeah back in 2011, 2010, etc. I liked those days too. More good players than bots. IrgendJemand, SyrinXeno etc. But! What can we do? Is it my fault that it is 2015 now and not 2011? I don't think so! So some people here moved on. If you like to stuck in 2011, do it.

I can see 9 Steam players in the screenshot btw. Open the screenshot. It will not bite. :lol:

Badly configured? Oh yes! Let me guess. The disabled friendly fire.  :facepalm: 

The reg? So what? Will you blame me for the bad hoster too? LMAO

Do you call this move? lel

I'm waiting for something else. :)

Control me for what? :lol:

#13 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

You see VAC and you ban? Ban without spectating first again, and it will be you who will get banned. All those i permbanned for low fps are all unbanned. First you complain that i permban them. Now you complain that i unban them. Decide what you want, and then let me know ok?  :lol:

wow dude you are really losing it... Did I complain that you unbanned a person for low fps?

Better remove me already. When I see vac ban I will permban. VAC Ban = Setti ban. Old Setti rule and you even repeat it yourself.

And I'm afraid you can't remove me, not without asking hHZ first. You know, the guy who made you limited admin and then head admin.

And since that there are no chat logs by me, how do you know that i agreed with anything of what he was saying?!?!  

I wasn't trying to prove that you agree. I said and proved that you were AWARE. You knew. I don't care if you agree or not.

Oh, you said that even someone is vac banned I need to check him first. Then why did you permban vag? Did YOU spec him?

Do you call this move? lel

I'm waiting for something else.  :)

If it wasn't for person who don't like you would have banned them already.

But don't worry. I will take care of them. The way I know.

Control me for what?  :lol:

You are proving me further that you have lost the sense with reality

#14 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

"And you unban without a forum request."

What do you call that?

Where in the bluest blue hell you saw that rule ffs?! Are you kidding me?! http://css.setti.inf...limited-admins/

Repeated myself? I don't think i have to repeat myself and tell you once again the way i ban and the way you all should ban too, right? Spectate and if the player indeed cheats then ban!

And i am afraid that i always discuss stuff like that with other active head admins. I'm not acting alone. :)

About my limited admin rights, go check my limited admin request and check how many voted yes. Except the known haters of course who had also problem with my name. LMAO

About my head admin rights. Jesus again Heady made me head admin? Again Heady?! How many fucking times do i have to tell you the same fucking shit?!?! I MADE A PM, I INCLUDED ALL THE HEAD ADMINS, THEY ALL VOTED YES, AND GHOST CHANGED MY FORUM GROUP! KEEP THIS IN YOUR DAMN MIND! DON'T COME HERE TOMORROW AND TELL ME AGAIN THAT HEADY MADE ME HEAD ADMIN! FFS!!!!!

I didn't know about his CS:S VAC ban. I learned about it after i saw your permban request. And i can't fucking ban someone if i don't see him cheat!!! FFS!!!

Why i permbanned Vag?

1) He told me on Steam that he doesn't care at all if he gets banned.

2) You are making my balls ready to blow up for around 1 week. So since he doesn't care, i permbanned him so you finally fucking stop. But as i see it, he has to die in real life in order you stop. And i can't be sure too.

I would have banned them already? Why? Did i spec them and i saw them cheating? No. Since they are not cheating in Setti's servers why should i permban them? O.o

You will take care of them the way you know?! Do you think you are head admin or something already? You know exactly the link of the limited admin rules. Go check them again to refresh them in your mind. Btw, you were acting like a hungry dog when it was about killroy not making permban requests. Which was the only limited admin rule he wasn't following. If i should remove his rights for not following that rule, what should i do with you? You permban without spectating, you mute because you don't like fun, you join the server only when you see the people you don't like in so you cause them say something so you have the chance to ban them later and you leave the server when they disconnect etc. Wtf is wrong with you? And now you tell me "don't worry. I will take care of them. The way I know"? Really? Are you sure about that? Who do you think you are? And now that i said "who do you think you are", Poda once said the same thing and you muted him after that! Wtf is this?! Plus, someone was reporting you a cheater and you weren't doing anything. And after some times, you said that if the player indeed cheats he will be banned. But if he doesn't, it will be the player who reported the other player who will be kicked/ banned for being annoying. Really?! Is this why you are admin?!

Yeah, you can't imagine how much i have lost it. Why do you think that nobody in the servers is complaining about me? Because i have lost it. Why do you think i'm still head admin? Because i have lost it. Why do you think all those are complaining about you and about nobody else? Because eeeeeeverybody here has lost it except you. :)

EDIT:

full.jpg

32/32, since the 25/32 wasn't enough

#15 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 07:00 PM

You know what? You are right. You are 100% right.

As your profile says "Trying to be the best head admin of this community and a very good CS player helps me escape from the reality I live in..."

I shouldn't blame you in first place. This is pretty much your life. Have fun with it.

I don't regret for everything I've said though. We both know it's the truth. That's why you react like this.

If taking my admin rights will make feel any better, go on take them. I won't say anything. 

I've also heard that you want to ban me. Please do it. I won't say anything. (That would be impossible anyway)

But you can't take my beliefs and my dignity.

Have fun building the new Setti upon vac banned, esl banned players, players who praise Hitler, and players who have been banned from other servers for abusing their admin rights.

I wish your real life turns out to be as good as the new Setti you are building.

Take care my old friend.

#16 PodajPiwo

PodajPiwo

• New Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

Have you ever seen any admin in any game who was not being present for 1 year who received his spot back out of nowhere? Answer my question please :)

#17 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 08:41 PM

Okay here is a question for you all : WHERE THE HECK DO YOU SEE ME ASKING FOR ADMIN?!?!!?!?!?

Honestly how could you say something when it never came out of my mouth? silent sniper I didn't even read the staff you are posting so this ain't personal. We don't like each other, it's obvious. To be clear I knew I had no admin previleges months before. I always come back to check eventually the servers. I joined here for the first time 6 years ago and I strongly believe that you are saying staff about me, with no proofs at all.

I never banned anyone who didnt cheated/tked/abused. So next time please when you have nothing to say please show me your evidence.

I would also like to add, that you must have communication problems. You seem so power hungry to me. I have no problem with my remote. Seriously I don't even want to be admin. I have no time, you know real life, problems (financial), job.. etc... Apparently setti is your life and I cannot blame you for this, but removing sculder? I learned that recently. It's -at least- disrespecting. Sculder was here since you were a sperm (and you should stay that way) haha - my humor, sometimes I love myself - .

I came back to reply so I can make clear that I had no intentions to be admin, since I cannot even play anymore. Silent sniper keep your opinion for yourself, I don't wanna know what the fuck is going on your shithead.

Bye.

P.S Ellanios thanks for backing me up

P.S.S A real head admin should come back and clean this mess up, and believe me I am gonna do what ever comes in mind for me to do so.

#18 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 October 2015 - 09:15 PM

I don't even bother replying to everything you said. I will just reply on only three things.

I saw your first post in this topic mentioning you are not admin anymore and asking details about that, so i thought you want your admin rights back. Since you say that something like that wasn't what you wanted, then i apologize.

Now about who you were and are and the reason i mentioned you somewhere, all these are not just in my head. Eveyone who is curious to learn about you, can easily search the forum and find all the unban requests and complain topics that are about you. I don't think i have to say something more. Eveything is in the forum. Same goes about Sculder.

And the last thing is about disrespecting Sculder as you said. If someone is 100% asshole, i will not respect him at all. No matter if he is a new guy here, no matter if he is registered during the first days of Setti, no matter if he is the boss. If you want to do that instead, feel free to do it.

#19 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 October 2015 - 03:05 PM

Checking back setti and here i see drama!!! Old times  :thumbsup:

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#20 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 13 October 2015 - 06:48 PM

Is this a new trend? Being inactive, then come back and expect admin?  :)

645-wtf-cat.gif

Now who the hell are you? Haha go away

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых