banned with no reason by rafy a mother fucker

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 jonihama

jonihama

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

i got banned in this instant by rafy from the dust only the new shit admin egyption fucker who think that his a pro but his nothing but a cheater and i think that admins cant ban if the player is not a cheater so that the one who give him admin right must reconsiderat his his choice cauz setti is fallen from down to downer

#2 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2173 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

If I see you writing something like this again I will ban you permanently.

#3 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 Сообщений:
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Jonihama you are unbanned man!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#4 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1048 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

he was unbanned like 2 minutes later, and was playing too.

#5 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 Сообщений:
  • LocationPERU

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

omg rafy the helpfull admin banned again someone for no reason. i still wonder why he got admin rights?
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#6 RuBeN Interpol

RuBeN Interpol

Regular

• Members
  • 87 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

XD

#7 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

I miss Rafy so much. Remember guys when he was making 683489 posts a day?
Rafy why did you leave us, what happened?

omg rafy the helpfull admin banned again someone for no reason. i still wonder why he got admin rights?

No need to wonder, just blame the poor head-admin's judgement who promoted him.

#8 .+*Swift*+.

.+*Swift*+.

Regular

• Members
  • 79 Сообщений:
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

This is not the first time that raffy banned someone without a reason ^^ just saying
Your love makes me strong
Your hate makes me unstoppable.

#9 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 Сообщений:
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Oh crappy post again by u joni? Every time u join server, u r telling me im wh... I told u 10 times, that im not.. I have steam css, i have esl account and that stuff... Check my steam id, if u r that noob, just dont blame me... u r tactic is too obvious.. first round u rush b with deagle.. every time u stand there... Greco , im helpfull admin, and still im banning those idiots who are telling shit.. Swift , i banned u yesterday, cause u were spamming mic, i told u once, twice, but with no result.. Joni wanna go 1vs1 and see who is noob? i was good for u, but i tell u, once more u will tell im wh, i will ban u again..

I was doing it ellanios, when it was summer, and i had lot of free time... just a phrase for u: If u cant tell smth good, just dont open ur mouth..

#10 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 Сообщений:
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

P.S. and if joni think, that head admins know that im wh, he will not give me admin rights.. Check everything my profile ,everything, the only thing u can find is that lemming banned me, for wh, and then i send him a video and he unbanned me..thats it.. And btw, if im leaving in Egypt doesnt mean that im Egyptian.. Joni watch ur language dude

#11 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 Сообщений:
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Отправлено 20 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

I dont understand, why if u have skills, its 100% wh...Joni getting mad if smb is better then u? If i was wh, i would get ban from steam forever.. If u know what does esl means of course..) Next time before doing anything, think first, then tell smth...

#12 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

First things first, Rafy welcome back!

Now let's clear some things out.

I was doing it ellanios, when it was summer, and i had lot of free time... just a phrase for u: If u cant tell smth good, just dont open ur mouth..

So, now you don't have time to be active on forum, not even to post ban requests for those one's you've just banned, but you have time to play on servers and ban people because they calling you cheater? Hmm, I don't get it.

Please learn to accept all kind of criticism, positive and negative. And I don't open my mouth, I just type some keys with my fingers.

Edit: I forgot when you stated [color=#0000cd]here, that is not about posting ban requests to be a good admin.

Next...

I dont understand, why if u have skills, its 100% wh...Joni getting mad if smb is better then u? If i was wh, i would get ban from steam forever.. If u know what does esl means of course..) Next time before doing anything, think first, then tell smth...

Very wise words... You know something? You're right, I should have thought this through before I give you my +1 when you were begging for votes in your second admin application. But that was my fault, I supported you because everyone else was bashing you and it's my kind of character to help someone who's on the ground instead of hitting him.

You proved me wrong though, since the very first day you became admin you disappeared from forum (that was a relief for some people) and as I can see you behave like those one's you were blaming. You are phony.

I have a question. Both of your applications were rejected, how did you manage to get admin?

#13 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 Сообщений:
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

First things first, Rafy welcome back!

Now let's clear some things out.

So, now you don't have time to be active on forum, not even to post ban requests for those one's you've just banned, but you have time to play on servers and ban people because they calling you cheater? Hmm, I don't get it.

Please learn to accept all kind of criticism, positive and negative. And I don't open my mouth, I just type some keys with my fingers.

Edit: I forgot when you stated [color=#0000cd]here, that is not about posting ban requests to be a good admin.

Next...

Very wise words... You know something? You're right, I should have thought this through before I give you my +1 when you were begging for votes in your second admin application. But that was my fault, I supported you because everyone else was bashing you and it's my kind of character to help someone who's on the ground instead of hitting him.

You proved me wrong though, since the very first day you became admin you disappeared from forum (that was a relief for some people) and as I can see you behave like those one's you were blaming. You are phony.

I have a question. Both of your applications were rejected, how did you manage to get admin?

Ellanios, from my first day on setti, when i started to receive some skills, more then others, from that day, i received shit .. So if u dont have good repu with admins from begging, u r not gonna become an admin.. I decided to write 3rd admin request, but when i realized then i still will receive the same, i just wrote a pm, explaining the things and situation.. In ban request u r posting a ban request for cheater only. I banned joni for 30 minutes, because it was not first time i warned him.. He doesnt understand, so it means, he doesnt care? It was yesterday and the server was almost full, and the only faggot who was telling that im wh was joni.. I started to play esl , and steam css, but that doesnt mean that im not active on setti, yeah and 1 more thing i faced internet problems for 1,5 month, so my ping was 250 on setti servers... Once everybody told me, that im flooding forum and posting unusefull topics i decided not to post anything, in case to receive the same shit.. And yeah, im that kind of person, who will never ever ban a player without a reason.. Im banning those who are destoying gameplay itself... When some stupid players are spamming mic with stupid words not regarding to css, yeah u can mute them, but lot of players, they dont know how to do it... When you have your own opinion here on setti, if the admins dont like it, you are in deep hole... That is the thing i wanted to tell..

#14 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1402 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

M4Andreas: The only thing that i can say here: DO NOT BAN FOR THIS REASON ''he said that i am having wh'' and shit like that... You can deal with them with another way but not with admin panel. At least we have so many admin requests. We can give to these guys admin rights and see if they can act better that abusing their admin privilages (like some guys on the current limited administration). The main purpose of having limited admins is to ban CHEATERS! SO Obey the rule (above) and everything should be fine.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#15 red HaWk

red HaWk

PRO ;)

• Members
  • 90 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece,Athens

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Wow nice words Jonihama....for my opinion Raffy is good admin and a very good player no doubt,but all of us always make mistakes its from out nature;))xd
Dont Worry Mate..Be Happy:D

#16 jonihama

jonihama

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

here at setti no one care its no more fun and admins all the same

#17 jonihama

jonihama

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

If I see you writing something like this again I will ban you permanently.

do it if you want i will speak like i want im playing here for 4 years now and i know that rafy was cheatin

#18 jonihama

jonihama

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Wow nice words Jonihama....for my opinion Raffy is good admin and a very good player no doubt,but all of us always make mistakes its from out nature;))xd

nice word to man

#19 jonihama

jonihama

• Members
  • 13 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

sorry guys i was angry cauz that server was much better then that i played a memorable round ther with very good players all i can say that rafy was not one of them and im sur 100/percent that he was a waller an i have right to say it so thats all

#20 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 Сообщений:
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Отправлено 21 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

U have the right so say it, not to annoy people with it. Even if he was cheating, it wouldnt do anything to annoy him.

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых