Перейти к содержимому

Banned for no reason

• Закрыто Тема закрыта
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_furion

Guest_furion
  • Guests

Отправлено 22 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hi i was banned but i dont know why i try play today but i cant. Someone can unban pls

#2 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 Сообщений:
  • LocationSchvveeden

Отправлено 22 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

Hi i was banned but i dont know why i try play today but i cant. Someone can unban pls

I'm not an admin, but I think that was a temporary ban, you might want to try and log in again. But I'd love to know who banned you.

#3 Guest_Ballz & Skilz

Guest_Ballz & Skilz
  • Guests

Отправлено 22 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

Hey hey
I was banned too -_- and it sucks.
Everyone says that i use WH, but I DON'T -_-.
Can someone talk to an admin, so he can "unban" me please ?

#4 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

Guest_furion_*, your post is so vague that you are lucky I even bothered replying. First of all, there is always A REASON behind a ban. There is just your (irrelevant) interpretation of it which usually classifies it as unreasonable or invalid. Second, which server were you banned on (there are 5) ? Third, you didn't provide any info about yourself. What is your in-game nick ? What is your IP with which you were unable to enter ? What is your STEAM ID ? If you don't take the time to give admins all this info so they have an easier work checking/unbanning you then don't expect them to waste time with you. I have removed a range ban that could be the one keeping you out but can't promise it won't return (for a REASON).

Guest_Ballz & Skilz_*, same + who the hell are you - unban.

#5 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 May 2010 - 08:45 AM

Hey hey
I was banned too -_- and it sucks.
Everyone says that i use WH, but I DON'T -_-.
Can someone talk to an admin, so he can "unban" me please ?

You have WH and the end.
You can check the DEMO (around tick 9000 you should be able to see it clearly)
Just permban this noob.
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#6 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 Сообщений:
  • LocationSchvveeden

Отправлено 23 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

Guest_furion_*, your post is so vague that you are lucky I even bothered replying. First of all, there is always A REASON behind a ban. There is just your (irrelevant) interpretation of it which usually classifies it as unreasonable or invalid. Second, which server were you banned on (there are 5) ? Third, you didn't provide any info about yourself. What is your in-game nick ? What is your IP with which you were unable to enter ? What is your STEAM ID ? If you don't take the time to give admins all this info so they have an easier work checking/unbanning you then don't expect them to waste time with you. I have removed a range ban that could be the one keeping you out but can't promise it won't return (for a REASON).

Guest_Ballz & Skilz_*, same + who the hell are you - unbanned.

Perp you can try to speak to players with a bit more respect. Nobody is forcing you to be an admin, if you don't like it then give up the job. Being an admin brings tons of responsibility. I don't know what K1ller has told you, but in my opinion (and from what I have seen ON EVERY OTHER SERVER) admins should be nice to players - especially if they don't know what they're doing like the first poster here. Weren't you a newbie once upon a time too?

#7 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 May 2010 - 01:03 PM

Checked the demo and "Ballz & Skilz" stays permbanned for WHing.

#8 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

ПОПУЛЯРНЫЙ ОТВЕТ!

Topic pinned and locked. I'll direct players on this topic whenever they say "for no reason".

There is just your irrelevant interpretation of it <- Also this is one of top-3 Setti quotes ever :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых