• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xamster

xamster

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:35 PM

Hello all,

What I'm looking for is basically a short walkthrough from someone on where to download the v34 SRCDS, and the metamod and sourcemod versions that would work for it(awp restrictions), to have a server that I will occasionally run and play a pick up game on it with my pals.

Thanks in advance.

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:41 PM

Try this and let me know if you need anything. Download and install them with this order: 2nd link => 1st link

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:24 PM

Since you sent me a PM where you are saying that the server doesnt even start, i guess you haven't done some things.

1) Go here: \cstrike\cfg

2) Make a file and name it server.cfg and inside there you will have all the settings for your server. Such as the name of the server, friendly fire on or off and more. Make sure the name of the file ends with ".cfg"! You can google for more information about what commands you will type in the file.

3) Download this: Attached File  start.rar   115bytes   531 downloads

4) Extract the content of the start.rar in the root folder of your server where the srcds.exe file is located.

5) Double click the start.bat file and your server will start.

TIP!

If you right click the start.bat file and then select edit, you can change the map that your server will start with.

P.S. I did all these and the server starts without any problem.

#4 xamster

xamster

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:45 PM

Hey, I tried some of those and there's a way for it to work easily, but I want to be cautious and not to exclude any necessary command from the server.cfg. I will also download the batch file, thanks :)

How about the meta mod and source mod versions, which do I download? Do I need any more mods like those for my v34 CSS server or not? I only want to limit awp per team, and to have the resetscore option.

#5 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:26 PM

Well, i have no idea if the current verions of MetaMod and SourceMod can work with SRCDS v34. If they do, that's nice but if they don't you will have a problem. I don't think we can find so old versions of MetaMod and SourceMod. So test it yourself. Download the latest version of MM and SM for Windows, install both of them and check if they work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users