STEAM VALIDATION REJECTED

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Picturetoast

Guest_Picturetoast
  • Guests

Отправлено 12 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

hi

i loaded cs soucre down from torrent.to and installed it on my computer. the game is running great, but i am not able to connect to any server - it always gives me following answer: STEAM VALIDATION REJECTED

i have already, as it is written on your page, updated the masterserver-file, but it didn't solved the problem.

what shell i do??? i am no expert, just a simple pc-user with medium knowledge :( please help me

greets
picturetoast

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

Are you sure you get the serverlist from Setti and not Valve's serverlist? You should see server named Powered by css.setti.info if Setti masterserver install is OK. You can write down server IPs from the CS:S serverlist webpage and try to connect to them.

Steam validation rejected error appears when you try to connect to a non-patched server.
Posted Image

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Отправлено 12 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

In a more simple way, you are trying to connect on legit servers. That means you need to buy the game in order to play on those servers.

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Отправлено 13 July 2009 - 05:11 AM

In a more simple way, you are trying to connect on legit servers. That means you need to buy the game in order to play on those servers.

Do you think k1ller didtn explain well ? Or you just want some posts power ? Shut up n00b !

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых