Перейти к содержимому

Highest Reputation Content

#7564 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 14 July 2010 - 11:50 PM

css-menu.jpg

Description:
- 100% lossless, nothing ripped/re-encoded.
- Significantly small installer size.
- Preconfigured menu for Setti servers.
- Favorites, history, achievements and stats are working.
- Name changing: enter "setname YOURNAME" in console.
- Run CS:S as administrator to avoid problems.

Setti CS:S Servers (more details here):
b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png

Download Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]:
zippyshare.png utorrent.png

Updates/Patches:
This patch will update the game from any version to version 5394425!
Patch v15/5394425 (131.2 MB):
mega.png uploaded.png

Language (radio sounds) package:
Available languages:
- English
- French
- German
- Italian
- Spanish

After the installation is finished go here: "..\Counter-Strike Source"
Edit the rev.ini file with notepad, edit this line and replace the "English" with the preferred language: "Language = English"

uploaded.png mediafire.png

Game Installation Guide:

Skins Installation Guide:

FAQ:

Spoiler

#29918 How TO and how NOT TO report a cheater in-game

Posted by Perplexer on 22 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

This topic is about reporting cheaters in-game (while you are playing).

Remember the WHO? WHY? WHAT? rule!

When you report a cheater in-game, make sure you include the nick, reason and what he is using/doing.

WHO = nick of the player
WHY = cheater, map exploiter, troublemaker
WHAT = wallhack, aimbot, speedhack, noflash, nosmoke, radarhack, teamkiller, spawn flasher, ...

Here are the rules:

1. Don't start by asking "[color="#FF0000"]Is any admin here?".
If you see a cheater then just say "[color="#2E8B57"]MegaNoob13 is using aimbot (on server #1)".
If there is admin (or limited admin) on-line he will see this and he will ban the cheater.

2. If you KNOW that there is a FULL admin on-line then put a @ character before your report so that only the admin will see your message.
Only use this if a full admin is on-line. Limited admins can't see "admin text" messages.
Example: "[color="#2E8B57"]@ MegaNoob13 is using aimbot"

3. [color="#2E8B57"]CORRECT / ACCEPTABLE way to report a cheater:

"[color="#2E8B57"]MegaNoob13 is using aimbot"
"[color="#2E8B57"]MegaNoob13 is a cheater (wallhack)"
"[color="#2E8B57"]ban MegaNoob13 he is hacking (aim)"
"[color="#2E8B57"]admin, ban MegaNoob13 speedhacker"

4. [color="#FF0000"]WRONG way to report a cheater:

"[color="#FF0000"]Perplexer, MegaNoob13 is a cheater."
Really? What cheat does he have? If you are a newcommer the admin needs to know what cheat you think he is using. If you'll say AIMBOT the admin will take it much more seriously than if you say WH or NOFLASH. Also, don't include admin's nickname in your report.

"[color="#FF0000"]Ban him fast!!"
Who? Why? What? Relax and include the player's name and why you think he should be banned so fast. What did he do ? There is absolutely no hurry. We have logs of every player connecting to any Setti server. Once a player connects, that connection is logged and if he cheated 1 hour ago, if he is cheating now or if he will cheat 1 hour from now, it doesn't matter, even if he changes nick. We can check the log, get his NICK, IP or STEAM ID and ban him whenever we want to.

"[color="#FF0000"]Perplexer ban MegaNoob13"
Don't say my nick out loud or the cheater will know that I'm an admin and will come back when I am not on the server. Also include the reason WHY you think MegaNoob13 should be banned (see above).

"[color="#FF0000"]cheater!!!!!"
Read the WHO? WHY? WHAT? rule above!

"[color="#FF0000"]Are you blind Perplexer ?!?"
That will just get YOU kicked/banned. See above on how to correctly report a cheater.

"[color="#FF0000"]He won't ban him because he is in his team lol."
That will just get YOU kicked/banned. If I get a hint that you know there's a cheater playing and you're not saying anything, I'll hold you just as responsible for the degradation in gameplay. See above on how to correctly report a cheater.

#72844 Giving up my Admin Activities on Setti

Posted by PHOENIX on 05 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hey friends.

I have decided to give up my Admin Activities at Setti, after some little disagreements and disappointments. (Not important what about ;) )

I have seen a lot of good players here. I have started here to play Css, damn I have learned to play Css on Setti :thumbup:  thats why Setti was always the best for me, even when I had some troubles in the past :)

So I thank you all for the good times, your trust and all kind of backings.
and not to forget: My Special thanks to all my Old Setti friends and my Admin Comrades.

Sorry If I have made sometimes wrong decisions about some of you. I hope I were a good Admin for you all ;)

So guys have a lot of fun in that game. Try always to be fair and respectful to each other and Im sure you will have a lot of fun :thumbsup:
Maybe I will join the game again in the future. And I will Check sometimes the forums (for old times sake) :smile-thumbs-up:

Best Wishes your PHOENIX<mp3> :gun:

#47222 R.I.P. Fofo

Posted by imba on 09 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

It is indeed a very sad moment for everyone who knew him, Fofo was a great person to everyone, regardless if you knew him personally or not, I knew him and i can confirm that he was indeed a great friend to have beside. We met a few times this year and he told me how he was helping out a friend who opened the club he was DJ-ing at. I was really happy that he had gotten into DJ-ing as i knew he loved Electronic Dance music just like me. It was of a great shock for me to find out today from the TV that he passed away, i almost couldn't believe what i was hearing. The great moments i had with Fofo will always live inside me, i will never forget this friend - really.

Good thing is the news agencis are all over this and I HOPE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART that the attackers and everyone involved with his death will do prison for a long long time.

Thank you for your support setti, this means ALOT to everyone who knew him either way.

#68573 PHOENIX back in the Hood

Posted by PHOENIX on 11 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hello guys

I couldnt play for 2months, sorry for my Inactivity ;)

But now Im back, so see you all in game :cheers:

#82115 Happy New Year Setti

Posted by PHOENIX on 30 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Happy New Year to all my friends. Hope you had all a good year, for me its was one of the best year in my life ;)

Hope the next year brings more luck, more fun, more money and and and more more more for everybody ;)

Have a nice party with your families and friends.

Special Regards your PHOENIX

Отправленное изображение

#79326 my response to akka ^^

Posted by M4Andreas (GR NOOB) on 17 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

3D streaming included! :thumbup:

#76857 why banned?

Posted by Mentiroso on 28 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

make a video of you teaching the lesson to your brother, and in the end you both hold a pink sign saying
"WE'RE SORRY SETTI" written in black
post on this thread, and we unban

menti sth like that?
http://css.setti.inf...t-for-a-friend/

Who's mario ?

Отправленное изображение

#63379 Css.setti.info is 7 years old!

Posted by k1ller on 04 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Setti became 7 years old on 2012-03-31

Everything started from a one CS:S server. Then became another server. Now there are 6 CS:S servers and 1 Minecraft server. From the beginning Setti has also hosted a serverlist.

See a snapshot of Setti website in February 2006 :-)

Setti website in 2006 (screenshot)
Spoiler

In 2008 the website got a facelift. Here's a snapshot of Setti website early 2008.

Reading the age old forum posts little seems to have changed :-). Players are still worried about cheaters. Server admins are worried about how to get players to their servers.

It is funny that the first ideas of Setti's existence are still archived in chat logs. The idea of Setti was born on 2005-03-31 01:35:53.

k1ller: install a counter strike source server there

Ghost: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8113 - I think there are instructions.. I'll follow them

Crazy thing is that the thread still exists at cs.rin.ru even though it's from 2004! Congratulations to cs.rin.ru for keeping up the spirit as well!

Few moments later first players joined and the CS:S servers have been hosted at Setti ever since. From gamers for gamers.

Setti will live long and prosper!

#76380 Goodbye

Posted by LemmingGrumpy on 24 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Another good player leaves setti... Damn, not good.

On the other hand, Hunter, you have no idea how many times I have said to myself: "Fuck this, I have a real life to live, I quit".

So... See you soon   :twisted: :thumbsup:

#76082 Setti Halloween Special

Posted by Heady on 21 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

It's Halloween!

Glory and me are happy to announce the Setti Halloween Special of 2012!
We found some really scary maps and made an map package for you (Download). Copy it into your CS:S directory where the hl2.exe file is located and execute it, so you don't have to wait for the maps to download!

The map package also contains the updated menu with the No-AWP server!

Join Setti No-AWP @ pong.setti.info:27037 - if you dare! :twisted:

Отправленное изображение

#76752 why banned?

Posted by Mentiroso on 27 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

make a video of you teaching the lesson to your brother, and in the end you both hold a pink sign saying
"WE'RE SORRY SETTI" written in black
post on this thread, and we unban

#74194 CS:S edit by Turtle: SyrinXeno slams the door!

Posted by SyrinXeno on 26 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hey guys, I'd like to share with you the first official upload of a CS:S edit by Turtle! Do you like it? Let us know what you think!

These are all kills made by me in clan wars (5vs5 matches).
Subscribe for more upcoming edits and show Turtle some love :P

Song: Zedd - Slam the Door

Programs used: Sony Vegas Pro 9.0
Virtual Dub 1.9.11.0

TRPN films: https://www.youtube.com/user/TRPN9
eKLiK Fan group: http://steamcommunit...groups/eklikfan

#67298 Unban by Gringo13 :)

Posted by Gringo13 on 14 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

HI folks my 1st permban :)

1) 0:45 15.05.2012
2) On DeDust2 only server (3.) / for all servers
3) office :)
4) STEAM_0:0:13003782
5)188.230.177.225
6) Gringo13
7) Your's truly Perplexer :)

So the reason was that I banned him 1st :)

The reason why I banned him, well he was going berserk :) slaying whole teams on spawn after "cash balancing" didn't work in his favor.

Anyhow since I thought it was admins' day of random actions I randomly started banning, it just happens perp was the first choice.

P.S. I knew he would access the server through console and he would unban himself and ban me. Anyhow I got killed for poking the President :)

#60981 Setti funny moments

Posted by tiegr on 03 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

#76389 Admin Request - setti (Locked cause FonZi asked@Funky)

Posted by FonZi on 24 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hello setti admins...  :)

My name is George and i am from Greece,i'm 27 years old, my nickname is Hellas_CoCo_bLoCo and my steam id is  _0:0:42310762.
The reason I'm sending this post,is because I would like to express my desire to become an admin in setti servers.
I took this deccision because the phenom of hackers is strongly taking place every day,making play unfair.This is one of the reasons of my request,such as I want to help effacing them as mush as possible..
Finally,I'm glad to mention that I have been playing in setti servers almost for two years and many hours per day..
Thank you in advance. :thumbsup: