Request unban

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PENETRATOR

Guest_PENETRATOR
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

I was banned today at 11:30 PM (GMT+1) from the Dust2 only server. I have no idea who banned me or why. I play frequently on this server and never had any problems with anyone there. I also don't cheat or flame anyone.

So, please, hyperactive admins, unban me.

Thanks... I guess. lol

#2 Guest_PENETRATOR

Guest_PENETRATOR
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

I was banned today at 11:30 PM (GMT+1) from the Dust2 only server. I have no idea who banned me or why. I play frequently on this server and never had any problems with anyone there. I also don't cheat or flame anyone.

So, please, hyperactive admins, unban me.

Thanks... I guess. lol

server: setti dust2 only
IP: 158.195.148.203
nick: PENETRATOR

#3 Guest_PENETRATOR

Guest_PENETRATOR
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

forgot steam ID:

PENETRATOR(STEAM_0:0:762785492)

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:51 AM

You got banned by PHOENIX<mp3>. Your ban should be only temporary. You can wait for PHOENIX to answer you here or wait for the ban to expire and ask him about it in-game then. Maybe he saw you were cheating.
Posted Image

#5 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:11 AM

I saw some days ago how BUG banned this guy, and i spectate him 2 rounds. he was faster then the other players.

#6 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

I saw some days ago how BUG banned this guy, and i spectate him 2 rounds. he was faster then the other players.

Do you mean speedhack? Are you 100% sure?

If you are wielding a knife or pistol you can move faster than with rifles.
Posted Image

#7 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

Do you mean speedhack? Are you 100% sure?

If you are wielding a knife or pistol you can move faster than with rifles.

Yes i know, but some guys are using speed only sometimes. if theyre alone, they start speed for 1-2 seconds and then stop again, try to go faster at a short path.

#8 Guest_PENETRATOR

Guest_PENETRATOR
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:47 PM

k1ller - Thankfully, it was just a temporary ban, so it's ok now and I can play again.

Phoenix - For the record, I don't use any cheats, not speedhack, not anything else. Also, BUG didn't EVER ban me, you must be mistaken about that.

I also would like to add that you should have at least told me about your suspicion ingame before taking any action. You just banned me right away without a saying a word. That's somewhat rude, especially since the ban (even if temporary only) wasn't justified at all.

#9 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

Penetrator - For the record, I don't ban just for fun. For the record, I have my eyes on you. You didn't seem to be okay. Next time I will record it.

#10 Guest_PENETRATOR

Guest_PENETRATOR
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

Penetrator - For the record, I don't ban just for fun. For the record, I have my eyes on you. You didn't seem to be okay. Next time I will record it.

lol Sure, just watch and record all you want, but please next time ban those who are truly cheaters and leave me be.

Cheers

#11 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

You don't need to record on setti. Here is all recorded demos -> http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/

#12 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

okay boobs thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users