#1 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

Hey fellas! :)

Today i configured the servers a bit more in depth. Now the players are forced by default to be perfectly synced with the servers. It will be like they have a gaming config installed. The registry should be better now. Some feedback would be appreciated.

After the configuration, some minutes or an hour passed and the results were obvious. The main and custom maps servers got some traffic in contrast with their past days. The amount of players on the custom maps server was 8 in some point.

1418037664-picsay.jpg 1418037773-picsay.jpg 1418037853-picsay.jpg

Screenshot of the FFA server isn't needed since there are almost always around 15 players there. :D

So i think the main and custom maps servers can be improved more. I checked their mapcycles and i think they can be better. For the custom maps server i want you check this link: http://forum.planetc...steam-workshop/
A guy made a list of the best workshop maps he found. The list in the first post stops with the Depot map. There are a few more maps though. You will find them if you browse the next pages of the topic.

You can also check this link about CEVO/GAMEBANANA CS:GO mapping contest 2014: http://cevo.com/cust...apping-contest/

For the main server i want you vote the maps you prefer from the list below:
Spoiler

And for the FFA server i want you vote the maps you prefer from the list below:
Spoiler

Post below the maps you would like to be added in the mapcycle of the custom maps server and/or the main server and/or the ffa server. Thanks in advance. :)

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#2 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

For the FFA... is it possible that when the next map vote comes, there wouldn't be that map you just played. This would keep the map rotating and ppl wouldn't vote e.g. dust2 all the time.

And for the map pool I think all the normal competitive maps:dust 2, cache, inferno, cobblestone, overpass, nuke, mirage, train and season.

#3 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:45 AM

I will check if that's possible.

I like the maps you mentioned. Cache and mirage are nice maps. NiP's FFA server's mapcycle has them too according to Ellanios. Cobblestone and overpass are big maps which is good for an FFA server. And as for season, i think players will like it too.

#4 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

FFA is getting some traffic lately. :thumbsup: 

Pls remove all radio messages. They are distracting and they give away our enemies who play on same team.

#5 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

The rest servers too. ;)

I have disabled the radio messages by bots, but if you are talking about those by players, that will be a bit tricky since i don't think there is a server side cvar for that. But nothing is impossible. :)

P.S. What about the mapcycles? Vote guys! :s

Edit:
The maps you will vote will not replace the current mapcycles of the servers. They will just be added in them.

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

Ok pay attention!

1) A plugin is now installed on both CSS FFA server and CSGO FFA server which blocks all radio messages. I need someone test it and report here if it's working properly.

2) Should the "Fire in the hole!" (CSS) / "Grenade!" (CSGO) be blocked too?

3) A player in the FFA server complained because there isn't spawn protection. Should it be enabled? If so, for how many seconds after a player spawns? Default (by plugin) value for that is 2 seconds.

4) Players don't like the mapcycle of the custom maps server. They call the maps idiot and retarded. Check custom maps server's chat at HLStatsX on your own if you don't believe me. I wish i had my pc so i check the maps from the links of the first post of this topic but i don't. If you want a custom maps server with a good mapcycle that players will like, help by checking the links i have mentioned. It will not take you more than 10 minutes. Otherwise i will shut down the server. There is no point the server exists if players don't like it.

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Meh.. Fuck the votes..

The new mapcycle of the custom maps server is:
de_facade
de_island
de_haven
de_ignite
de_empire
de_apache
de_bastion

Soon i will add the rest maps from CEVO's contest top ten list. Fast download is available. That island map seems awesome. :)

Are the radio commands blocked in the FFA server (CSS & CSGO)?

#8 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:55 PM

Ok pay attention!

!!!

1) A plugin is now installed on both CSS FFA server and CSGO FFA server which blocks all radio messages. I need someone test it and report here if it's working properly.

Niiice....

Spoiler

2) Should the "Fire in the hole!" (CSS) / "Grenade!" (CSGO) be blocked too?

Everything!

3) A player in the FFA server complained because there isn't spawn protection. Should it be enabled? If so, for how many seconds after a player spawn? Default (by plugin) value for that is 2 seconds.

Nope. Live like a pro or die trying.

4) Players don't like the mapcycle of the custom maps server. They call the maps idiot and retarded. Check custom maps server's chat at HLStatsX on your own if you don't believe me. I wish i had my pc so i check the maps from the links of the first post of this topic but i don't. If you want a custom maps server with a good mapcycle that players will like, help by checking the links i have mentioned. It will not take you more than 10 minutes. Otherwise i will shut down the server. There is no point the server exists if players don't like it.

Who called the maps idiot and retarded????? Name those spoiled kids and I will take care of them.

#9 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:36 PM

Wtf it should work.. Meh.. I will check it again when i fix the panel. Right now i can't manage the files of the servers there. lol

Very well then. The grenade radio message will be disabled as well.

I agree with you. :D

Search here:
http://pong.setti.in...game=csgocustom

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

Someone check again about the radio messages. I think i fixed the plugin.

#11 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

Nice one, you do it like EA. Develop and then let the players check if it works  :cheers:

Spoiler

#12 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

:)

#13 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:36 PM

Now it works smoother than Gamble's cheats.

@hHZ LMAO

#14 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:39 PM

lol :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: csgo, setti, server, maps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users