Admin Request

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 .::Nick bg-gr::.

.::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

Hi,I am playing on setti Deathmatch server and my ingame name is [BUL] .::Nick bg-gr::. ,I am 18 years old and I am from Bulgaria but I live in Greece.I made this Admin Request because i believe that the setti Deathmatch server is unprotected by Cheating/Hacking Programs that players are using.(Aim-bot,Wall-Hack,etc...)(ex player Gamble was using one in order to gain points for the 1st possition in server stats)Today half of the players in the server were using cheats and that motivated me to make this request,this shows the lack of admins in the server.Furthermore i believe that i can manage an admin position since I have been once on a Surf Deathmatch server for almost an year until the server closed.Also I am online minimum 3 hours per day,I am in the top 10 in the server stats and I play fairly every time,moreover I do not plan to use the Admin (power) to ban players for no reason.I am not in favour of using cheating programs because I think it is pointless.A minus that I have is that my account in the forum is new and this is my first post :confused: .I would appreciate if you read this topic and fulfil my request.

Cheers..

#2 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

Hi,I am playing on setti Deathmatch server and my ingame name is [BUL] .::Nick bg-gr::. ,I am 18 years old and I am from Bulgaria but I live in Greece.I made this Admin Request because i believe that the setti Deathmatch server is unprotected by Cheating/Hacking Programs that players are using.(Aim-bot,Wall-Hack,etc...)(ex player Gamble was using one in order to gain points for the 1st possition in server stats)Today half of the players in the server were using cheats and that motivated me to make this request,this shows the lack of admins in the server.Furthermore i believe that i can manage an admin position since I have been once on a Surf Deathmatch server for almost an year until the server closed.Also I am online minimum 3 hours per day,I am in the top 10 in the server stats and I play fairly every time,moreover I do not plan to use the Admin (power) to ban players for no reason.I am not in favour of using cheating programs because I think it is pointless.A minus that I have is that my account in the forum is new and this is my first post :confused: .I would appreciate if you read this topic and fulfil my request.

Cheers..

I have never seen you playing there :confused:

Gamble was using cheats? I want demo or ban request for proof

http://css.setti.info/psycho-dm/ (you are rank 13, im #3 :D [At least we know you play there not only a bit])

Being an admin on Deathmatch server is pretty hard, to detect wallhackers you need several minutes/rounds to be sure and you have to know what to look for.

Try to be active in the forum, its indespensable

#3 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

Cheers..

I have never seen you playing there :confused:

Gamble was using cheats? I want demo or ban request for proof

http://css.setti.info/psycho-dm/ (you are rank 13, im #3 :D [At least we know you play there not only a bit])

Being an admin on Deathmatch server is pretty hard, to detect wallhackers you need several minutes/rounds to be sure and you have to know what to look for.

Try to be active in the forum, its indespensable

No way you've never seen me because i have seen you there and we were 1st in both teams.So concerning the rank yesterday I managed to lose 500 points because of the cheaters and i was at 7th-6th place in ranking so.... Also I feel very angry about this because,I have played many hours to reach this ranking possition and I think you know how unfair is it... If you don't believe me look my profile on stats and see the previous skill points.. I had 5.529 and now 4.667 (more than 500 points lost)And additionaly I have never seen an admin online... Thanks for reply. :smile-thumbs-up:

#4 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1639 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

..(Aim-bot,Wall-Hack,etc...)(ex player Gamble was using one in order to gain points for the 1st possition in server stats)Today half of the players in the server were using cheats...

We are waiting for demos.

#5 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

..(Aim-bot,Wall-Hack,etc...)(ex player Gamble was using one in order to gain points for the 1st possition in server stats)Today half of the players in the server were using cheats...

We are waiting for demos.

I can't prove now that he was cheating...also I haven't seen him online for very long time...one more thing is that he said "Now I am 1st at stats so no need using aim furthermore" he admited it.

#6 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

I have never seen an admin online... Thanks for reply. :smile-thumbs-up:

Dude, i am an admin there, and i think DM server is the one with the most admins after Pub 3 Dust_2 only...
I think you´ve seen a guy who think he is funny just because he took the name of one of Settis best player and use cheats --> the Steam_id counts
Next time you see gamble cheating, take his steam_id and create a ban request on the forum with demo
Ive had some conversations with gamble, and hes using ( damn i dont know the word >_<) legit "options"
Like Perplexer, he told me a long time ago that his HP display is pink, in order to see it better...

#7 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 July 2011 - 05:26 PM

Dude, i am an admin there, and i think DM server is the one with the most admins after Pub 3 Dust_2 only...
I think you´ve seen a guy who think he is funny just because he took the name of one of Settis best player and use cheats --> the Steam_id counts
Next time you see gamble cheating, take his steam_id and create a ban request on the forum with demo
Ive had some conversations with gamble, and hes using ( damn i dont know the word >_<) legit "options"
Like Perplexer, he told me a long time ago that his HP display is pink, in order to see it better...

Off...Nevermind I just thought it will be better with one more admin,also I thought I could deserve the Admin possition so forget it...And I told you the story with Gamble so we end it here I don't care about him enymore...

#8 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

Off...Nevermind I just thought it will be better with one more admin,also I thought I could deserve the Admin possition so forget it...And I told you the story with Gamble so we end it here I don't care about him enymore...

I´m not saying you shouldnt be admin, you kinda sound depressed^^

#9 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

I´m not saying you shouldnt be admin, you kinda sound depressed^^

Hahahah I was...Because of the possitions I lost ... :whistling: :cheers:

#10 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 Сообщений:
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Отправлено 08 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

I think deathmatch is very well protected!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#11 Mystery Repeats

Mystery Repeats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 July 2011 - 12:59 PM

I dont think it's very well protected. They need more admins in diffrent time zones.
Posted Image

#12 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 Сообщений:
  • LocationEstonia

Отправлено 09 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

noob request

#13 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

Guys I didn't make this request for fun.I play in the server everyday and I see a least 1 WH so it's better with more Admins,in different time zones..

#14 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

You suspect gamble for cheating. Bad start in this admin request.

#15 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

I don't suspect i saw him/he admited.And why is so important Gamble anyway?Plus i was new in the dm server..And I didn't get demo or steam ID.

#16 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

I don't suspect i saw him/he admited.And why is so important Gamble anyway?Plus i was new in the dm server..And I didn't get demo or steam ID.

Not so important just a good player. When did he admit?

#17 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 Сообщений:
  • LocationEstonia

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

i be he was sarcastic

#18 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

i be he was sarcastic

He was... -.-

#19 .::Nick bg-gr::.

• Members
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

i be he was sarcastic

No he wasn't,he was aimboting.I was spectating him about 4-5 rounds and he was....

#20 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

i be he was sarcastic

No he wasn't,he was aimboting.I was spectating him about 4-5 rounds and he was....

--> then it was not the real gamble

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых