• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

One of the most regularly updated, most reliable and easiest to use solutions is Setti serverlist. Players can easily find servers from the list and also add new servers for the list. All servers are checked every 10 minutes if they are currently running and whether they accept connections from cracked clients.

Serverlist includes servers for L4D, CS:S, CS1.6, CZ, DoD, DoD:S, DM and TF2 among lots of other rare game types.

[color=#0040FF]1. Finding servers

1.1 Setti serverlist
Setti serverlist is updated regularly and automatically. Serverlist has all the known servers on the dark side of the Steam. For some rare game types (GMOD, Sven Coop, Natural Selection, DM, ...) there are very few or not at all servers.

1.2 Setti MasterServer
Setti MasterServer is an in-game server browser for HL and HL2 based games (L4D, CS:S, CS1.6, DoD, ...). This patch will list all servers in "Find servers -> Internet" tab. This is very useful patch because no updates are needed, ever. Whenever new servers are added to Setti serverlist they will show in in-game server browser too.

Most popular CS:S releases already include Setti MasterServer in their releases. Thousands of users use it unknowingly. However, if servers do not appear in the Internet tab then the patch can be re-installed.

1.3 Setti favorites list
Setti favorites list is a list for "Find servers -> Favorites" tab. This will list all servers in Favorites list. Favorites file must be downloaded when you want to refresh server list.

[color=violet]Setti favorites list

Install for extracted (standalone) CS:S: Overwrite platformconfigServerBrowser.vdf with the link above.
    Install for Steam: Overwrite configServerBrowser.vdf with the link above.
    General instruction for any game (DoD, DoD:S, ...): Overwrite ServerBrowser.vdf with the link above.

[color=#0040FF]2. Adding new servers to serverlist

2.1 Setti serverlist
New servers can be added by any user. There is a field at the bottom of the Setti mainpage which adds new servers to the serverlist. All servers are tested to be working before adding to the actual list. This way all the servers which are on the serverlist will work.

[color=#0040FF]3. Comprehensive statistics for the servers

3.1 Global server stats
Global stats include statistics for CS:S, CS1.6 and combined other servers. Statistics show amount of servers and amount of players for last day and last year. Servers located on a world map can be also seen. People can look for servers which are close to them on the world map.

3.2 Individual server stats
Every server in the serverlist is queried every 10 minutes. Graphs about player amounts, mapcycle and rank in Setti serverlist are generated.

[color=#0040FF]4. For developers

[color=#008000]Please, contact Setti administration if you plan to use these "tools". There are already programs which unnecessarily get files from Setti website because the developers do not know what they are doing.

If you are author of program which does either of the following:

Fetch MasterServers.vdf from css.setti.info. Same program also fetches all.txt.
      Fetching MasterServers.vdf is completely unnecessary because the file does not change. If Setti server changes IP only then it is necessary for MasterServers.vdf to update.

Check unnecessarily whether servers are cracked with "dummy clients".
      Servers which are obtained through Setti serverlist have been already checked. No further checking is necessary. These "dummy clients" disturb game servers. Setti server checker does the checking with more kindness for game servers.
Telling about your program which uses css.setti.info "services" would be also nice.

4.1 Serverlist in text format
List of all servers can be obtained in text format. Servers are easy to parse from plain text file for use in other programs. Notice that all servers which are listed on this list are alread checked to be on the dark side of the Steam and do not need to be checked again. All servers in the list are also up and running.

http://css.setti.info/all.txt

4.2 Serverlist in vdf (Favorites) format
List of all servers compatible with "Favorites" format is also available. This vdf format is probably compatible with several other game types too (CS:S, CS1.6, DoD, DoD:S, HL2:DM, ...).

http://css.setti.info/servers/ServerBrowser.vdf

#2 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

i need help... I cant remove the masterservers thing! When i remove it it comes back!

#3 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:15 AM

What do you mean? It's completely OK to have masterserver. Masterserver just sends your game the IP addresses of the game servers. You don't need to remove it.

If you delete masterservers.vdf it is automatically re-created with Valve's masterserver by the game when you launch it. To get servers from Setti's masterserver you need to use Setti's own masterservers.vdf as instructed here: http://css.setti.inf...s/masterserver/
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Ricky

Guest_Ricky
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

I added my server to the "add server" at bottom of main page, but still it hasnt showed in the master server database or on your webpage when i search for this. I have cracked the server and is running fine, could you help to get it showing?

94.76.238.220:27018

Regards,
Ricky

#5 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

Wait 24 hours.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Ricksta

Guest_Ricksta
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:09 PM

Thanks man,

I will check back 2moz and see how it looks
Cheers

#7 Guest_ZeRO

Guest_ZeRO
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:39 PM

hi, my problem is same with Ricky, i added everyday for the last 5 days but is still havent showed up

this is my friend server actually.ip = 124.217.225.132:27015

#8 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:02 AM

I don't think you submitted it properly. I submitted it again now. Let's see in the evening what's the status. All seems OK.

#9 Guest_ZeRO

Guest_ZeRO
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:57 AM

still doesnt show up dude

#10 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

The same problem has been noted in other posts. Keep eye on your server and Setti's list. Post here if you don't get listed.

#11 Gangster

Gangster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

all be well . a server is added . thank you admin!!! :thumbsup:

#12 Guest_janio

Guest_janio
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:43 PM

something's happening with the setter? have a week that I'm putting my server to be listed and not aparecenu this list a week ago I add the ips and usually after about five minutes he was already on the list and sv ip had not yet fixed now already have.
I am already connected 24 hours and nothing ... what's going site administrator?
thanks for your attention!

#13 Guest_viktor

Guest_viktor
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

hi people . Why you delete my server from list ip is 83.222.182.83:27018 . I try to add it again but don't happen

#14 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

Post better error reports. It's impossible to understand what your problem is.

1) Submit your server in the form at the bottom of the main page
- Is the problem at this point? Post the error report if there is a problem.
- If no problem -> move to part 2)

2) Wait 24 hours

3) Check if your server is on the server list: http://css.setti.info/servers/full/
Posted Image

#15 Guest_jojo1ab

Guest_jojo1ab
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:44 AM

hey!
Can u please delete my old server?i forgot something to do ip:188.108.146.0:27015

Thanks in advice

#16 anti-steam

anti-steam

Regular

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

I'm waiting to restore list of servers Garry's Mod (appid 4000). In the past this list you had, but now it is not. :cry:
This game is available to download on Cracked Steam Client.

--- offtopic ----
Try to use this: http://cs.rin.ru/for...hp?f=29&t=53870 / http://forum.csmania...hp?f=21&t=18655 :smile-thumbs-up:
I want to put this to your forum. Tell me where I can to do this. I have not found a suitable section for this on your forum.

EDIT1:

Why users can not to add Garry's Mod servers to your data base on page http://css.setti.info/#addserver ??!! :wacko:

EDIT2:
Please add garry's mod category and report about this in the news.

#17 Guest_Shattered

Guest_Shattered
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:01 PM

Can you add "Shattered Horizon" to your game list, please?

#18 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

@ anti-steam
Garry's mod is listed. First go on the main page and then click Garry's mod link on the left. On the forums the menu doesn't have Garry's mod... :whistling:

@ Shattered
Shattered Horizon is indie game and has only few players I think. Maybe there are no dedicated servers at all... do you know?

#19 Guest_Shattered

Guest_Shattered
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:59 PM

@ Shattered
Shattered Horizon is indie game and has only few players I think. Maybe there are no dedicated servers at all... do you know?
[/quote]
this game has a dedicated server and we can play it with noSteam patch, i tried it online & LAN (by using Tunngle);
but the only way to join a server is by using [--connect (IP)] command line, and we cant see servers in the list
watch this video:

#20 marcin

marcin

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Locationpl

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

can u add my servers ns 94.76.238.216:27016
and 89.231.6.6:27047
thanks marcin

ps.check ip this servers
dont add on www server not responding will be on serwer browser setti css.->ip ghosts<-. and only conect on command console conect to play on servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users