14 replies to this topic

#1 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 December 2014 - 03:08 PM

As a first step i have to warn everyone who starts reading this, if you don't have a lot of free time come back here and read when you will have. It's a big story and you will have much to read. :)

Let's start. Go here and read the story of a guy named Rizla: Link
Important things you have to remember after you have finished reading: The name of the hack, the date the topic is created, the author of the topic (Rizla), that Rizla wasn't a very good boy at ESL and that he is Greek. Also it is important to check every url which leads to screenshot.

Did you finish reading? Good. My part starts now. ;)
There is a member of Setti whose name is Rizla+++. He registered at our forum in 2011, he is Greek and he wasn't a very good boy in the servers back then according to his last topic, where he apologizes and says goodbye. Also his age that he has set here almost matches with the one of he profiles at ESL: Link
In my opinion, our Rizla is the author of the topic. In case he is, i wish he comes back at our forum one day so i congratulate him because thanks to him the scandal with all those "incredibly pro" players happened some days ago. Players like Hovik "KQLY" Tovmassian, Simon "smn" Beck, Gordon "Sf" Giry, Joel "emilio" Mako are now on VACations. The last one got vac banned live mid-game lol check youtube :lol:. And i'm sure more will be vac banned soon.

But this topic i made isn't just about Rizla or the scandal in the pro cs scene. It's mainly about another member of Setti named Gamble. Yeah, that fuck. For a long time i and many others believe he is cheating and trying to find something so to prove it. Do you remember the creation date of Rizla's topic? Nice. Gamble's Steam account was active 49 days ago:
1418049070-picsay.jpg
I suppose you know the date we have today as well as i suppose you know maths. Count it. Now i suppose you have checked all the links of Rizla's topic which lead to screenshots. So you probably remember the screenshot which is about an email from the hack's coder to all his customers. I guess Gamble received that email that day. And because he hasn't anything else to do when signed in his Steam account, he is inactive since then. Probably he is still waiting a new email from the coder in which he will be saying that the hack works like a charm again and it's fully undetectable.

Let's talk about the hack's behaviour now. Pro players like KQLY and emilio were caught cheating during lan event. Check here: Link

Duncan "Thooorin" Shields:
"It’s a cheat that doesn’t even have an extreme effect—unless you really abuse it—it has layers to it where it can just give you a slight advantage in aiming," says Shields in the video. "So if you’re already one of the best players in the world, it’ll make it so you just look like you’re having your best game. It won’t even seem like you’re hacking and that was an impossible movement." He continues, "This is a cheat that doesn’t have anything visible on the screen. The only way you’d know if someone did it is if you caught them at the point they installed it on that machine and activated it."

That quote made me remember the day i asked Gamble to record his screen while playing and then send me the youtube link of the clip so i check it in order i believe him that he is clean. I didn't see anything unusual on his hud etc...

All those are more than enough for me to be 100% sure he is a God damn cheater. On the other hand, i have Perplexer who (based on the years of experience he has as he claims) believes Gamble is just a clean, fair, skilled player...

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#2 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

Professional Chair Thrower

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 391 Сообщений:
  • LocationTitan

Отправлено 08 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

VACations, cracked me up lol  :lol:

Anyways, are we really still discussing whether or not to ban Gamble? Seriously? :blink: 

You have more than 10 players (Including Dupsy and me) who have endured his cheat on our own skin, and I don't understand why we allow ourselves to be bullied by Gamble and his friend Perp.

As I understand he was banned time and time again, and you CS admins always unban him cause of Perp, or whoever tells you that he's clean.

I asked around the old folk, and most of them say that this has been an issue for a very long time.

He cheated, ban him

Don't let Perp or whoever make you unban him.  :thumbsup: 

PHIj7fz.gif

tumblr_mqgrgjwRqF1qzpxx1o1_500.gif

#3 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 08 December 2014 - 09:20 PM

haha :lol:
That word has already been famous. Even a song has been made. :lol:

Well, Perplexer doesn't make us unban him. He unbans him himself since he has head admin rights too. But that must stop. I mean, what else do i have to bring to the light so he is convinced?!

#4 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

• 391 Сообщений:
  • LocationTitan

Отправлено 08 December 2014 - 10:22 PM

Majority rules in this case, Perp needs to realize this.

PHIj7fz.gif

#5 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

• 391 Сообщений:
  • LocationTitan

Отправлено 08 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

That song is stuck in my head now :D

Heyyyy it's vacation dayyyy

PHIj7fz.gif

#6 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

Oh no ppl have got to witch hunting here too  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 09 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

@ Misa
:lol:

@ Cvlk
Oh yeah. :D

#8 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

• 391 Сообщений:
  • LocationTitan

Отправлено 09 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Hey ey it's vacation day

PHIj7fz.gif

#9 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 09 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

There seems to be an issue. The last ban (permanent) by me on his Steam CSS still exists. So Perplexer didn't unban him. So there is a high possibility he plays with his non-Steam CSS now and probably with different name. The problem is that i don't know the SteamID...

Some info:
It was Mentiroso who was unbanning him, not Perplexer. Perplexer is just one who believes that Gamble is clean just like Mentiroso. I just checked our SourceBans' ban list.

#10 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 Сообщений:

Отправлено 24 September 2015 - 09:55 PM

Oh yes, cheater. Saw his weird aimbot in spec mode on de_tuscan.

#11 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Отправлено 24 September 2015 - 10:13 PM

gotta love necroposts

#12 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 Сообщений:

Отправлено 24 September 2015 - 10:35 PM

<1year; situation is under control.

#13 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 Сообщений:
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Отправлено 20 October 2015 - 10:19 AM

Ah that fucker.. a couple years ago I suspected him of cheating already but couldn't proof shit.

The legend is back ;)

#14 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 Сообщений:
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Отправлено 23 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

You do realise that the whole hackusation is a joke, right?

1. Baking bread is a CS:GO cheat, Gamble was playing CS:S.

2. Rizla is a common nick on the internets. Setti's rizla++ has nothing to do with the cheat coder rizla.

Even though there's a lot of people (me included) thinking Gamble is a cheater, there's still no solid ground to ban him.

Especially when the majority of the head admins think he's clean. But they are all ninja deleted now anyway.

Besides... the new trend is that a CS:S hacker can be a legit CS:GO pro. ;)

gj great catch!

#15 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 Сообщений:
  • LocationAthens

Отправлено 15 November 2015 - 04:44 AM

Ah that fucker.. a couple years ago I suspected him of cheating already but couldn't proof shit.

You are shit yourself  :w00t:

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых