Balda

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Balda

Balda

• New Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

I am not english man, i'm ukrainian. Amma i am so sorry for team attacking. In no-steam cs-go there are not many servers I liked your server. 

So, Admins, players i am so sorry for team attacking, please, unban me!

Nick: Balda

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 09 May 2015 - 09:55 PM

First things first. When you go here, you can see the following at the top of the page:

"For unban requests post this information:

1. Name when you got banned.
2. SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to a server).
3. Map's name when you got banned."

As you can understand, your unban request is not properly applied. But anyway. Not big deal since it's about team attacking. You are banned for 6 hours but i will unban you since you made a request and it seems like you understood your mistake. Don't team attack/kill again.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 Сообщений:
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Отправлено 10 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

Was you the guy who trow flame nade on us every runde on t spawn, on nuke and inferno so ppl could not play? I think you was that guy but not sure, i warned you several times i will ban if it dosnt stop. So yestrday was a lot teamatackers so i am not sure if you that one. but if you constantly ta-tk ppl so thay cant play cuz of you you have to face the consequenses for it. Anyway you can play agen, hope you learned something out of this. 

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых