CSS v34 linux server files

css v34 non steam linux server

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_psychoBanana

Guest_psychoBanana
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hello, 

i need help my friend :) (and sorry for my bad english)

I installed last version of counter strike source dedicated server, downloaded from official steampipe, i used revemu to make it non steam but now i have a problem :\

many users still use older versions od css clients and they cant connect to my server :( i downloaded all v34 versions that i found here on forums and i cant start a server with any of them (server wont start)

is there any way to grab v34 server files and make them run ?

THANKS, now i go to register :)

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:10 PM

I will try to find you the v34 server files. For what OS are we talking about?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 Guest_OPatrickNL

Guest_OPatrickNL
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:45 AM

Yay, i also need css linux v34

#4 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

For Linux: http://css.setti.inf...09-08-26.tar.gz

For Windows: http://css.setti.inf...09-08-26.tar.gz

If you chose "For Windows", then download and install this package after the above one: http://css.setti.inf...addon-setti.zip

It contains the required files so the Linux server can work on Windows.

#5 dwwesley

dwwesley

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

Silent Sniper, when do I download the file to decompress and windows on my computer using WINRAR, winrar me of an error, ie it seems to me that the file is corrupted when do I download the file to your computer LINUX successfully decompresses the SRCDS, but when running the server in the CMD console window does not appear the server name that is written in the server.cfg this is a mistake or not interfere with anything?

And when I install SourceMod and metamod within the cstrike folder do not succeed because even within the server console counter strike source old write: list goal command to list the SourceMod, or other old commands as sm, goal, among others, no command works, will have any problems installing or comprensado file?

After unzipping the file, you need some more setup file for the server to function properly? Of course I install ADDON that was made to use the server in windows, but do not succeed in installing the SourceMod and metamod, I await an answer, thank you friend.

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

So you installed the server successfully and the only thing left now is MetaMod and SourceMod. right? Does the server start without MetaMod and SourceMod?

#7 Guest_red tiger

Guest_red tiger
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:00 PM

hey i uploaded this to vps linux but not work facing error: unextpected authentication protocol 2436467! like this. problem can u solve it?

#8 Guest_chaouki

Guest_chaouki
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2020 - 01:10 PM

i have vps centos i want install css v34 war mix server no steam what i do

#9 Guest_phibs

Guest_phibs
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2021 - 05:28 PM

Hi SNiPY,

thanks for the provided v34 server! I could manage to run the server on linux within a docker container.

My problem now is, that my css client is not able to find and connect to the server. There are no network issues, i already checked that. My guess is, that my css client might not be compatible with this server.

Here the clients steam.inf content:

PatchVersion=1.0.0.34
ProductName=cstrike
appID=240

It's a non steam version and might be patched with revemu. Theres a Version.txt which is kind of confusing me because it says something with v54 clients version :

Version: 1.1
Emulator: 9.78 RC2

base source engine 2 v52
source materials v8
source models v4
source sounds v4

counter-strike source client v54
counter-strike source shared v70

Do i miss something?

Is there a compatble non-steam client version for this server and if so, could you provide a link?

Thanks

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 March 2021 - 01:51 PM

Hey there!
I'm glad that your server is working!  :thumbsup:

Let's not bother with the version.txt file. Let's do something which will provide some more accurate information.

Run the game (client), open console, type "status" without the quotes, hit enter and post the output here.

I am pretty sure that the client's version is newer than the server's version. And that's why you can't find the server in the servers browser and connect to it.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: css, v34, non steam, linux, server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users