My server not possible add mastersetti

• Закрыто Тема закрыта
23 replies to this topic

#1 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hello I have repeatedly tried to add server Zm.Csreddevil.com in mastersetti but adds it may be a bit of help tend to say that this is not a fake server......you can check at any time

Thank you very much

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

Your IP has been reported earlier: 89.39.197.47

http://css.setti.inf...6-fake-servers/ (thanks dende)

Also quick Googling reveals that there have been fakes on your IP. :thumbdown: The IP will remain blocked.
Posted Image

#3 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2317 Сообщений:
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Отправлено 06 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

He also bind all players gamemenu to connect his server.
Lets make setti better!
Find servers which break rules and report!

If you have any questions, you can talk with me on ICQ: 376421296 or E-Mail: admin@mvpro.net

#4 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 April 2011 - 01:01 AM

I'm sorry but I think you made ​​a mistake I have not added any server fake fake mastersetti really keep going but I had to do something because we knew if we add those servers as zm.csreddevil.com will suffer .. .... someone is put on me to make a lot of bad weather so nice to me, please understand that I had no clue with fake Phase I checked to see if there in that and mastersetti I noticed that is not why I opened this topic ...... if I did not consciously eream topic .. thank you for your understanding and wish to explore how the situation can be more specific ..... Thank you very much for your time hope to solve ... server I opened it a long time so if I wanted to be doing what I did was found a long time but again I do not want bad server ...

#5 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 April 2011 - 06:10 AM

Please solve this nice to me for the server and not a false explanation above you I had no idea whether this block ..... a lot of people envy me can do that considering that I know of ZM serveru .... Excuse me for double post but I expect a solution that will swear that I have not added any false

#6 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2317 Сообщений:
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Отправлено 12 April 2011 - 02:22 PM

Dont lie. All Setti admins have evidence about your bad actions.
Lets make setti better!

If you have any questions, you can talk with me on ICQ: 376421296 or E-Mail: admin@mvpro.net

#7 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 13 April 2011 - 05:49 AM

ok no problem then how do you prove that my ZM server is a fake when it is public for any player? Contact gamemenu and I want to remind you that as the steam mastersetti ... finally come to expect a response from an administrator

#8 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2317 Сообщений:
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Отправлено 13 April 2011 - 09:19 AM

ok no problem then how do you prove that my ZM server is a fake when it is public for any player? Contact gamemenu and I want to remind you that as the steam mastersetti ... finally come to expect a response from an administrator

Your servers change all game menu to "connect IP" to your server. I have prove.

Your servers online increased by 500+ Romanians fakes.
Lets make setti better!

#9 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 April 2011 - 05:43 AM

hmm it seems like you have something to change not only displays the server name bindeaza keys over to new game do not know what would affect the game client and even non steam this stage please answer me as an administrator for this server is not a fake and does not seem fair to be banned

#10 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2317 Сообщений:
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Отправлено 14 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

hmm it seems like you have something to change not only displays the server name bindeaza keys over to new game do not know what would affect the game client and even non steam this stage please answer me as an administrator for this server is not a fake and does not seem fair to be banned

:thumbdown:
Lets make setti better!

#11 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 April 2011 - 08:05 AM

I can see that it bitch that has no limits ... Zm.csreddevil.com is banned Csreddevil.com [respawn] 89.44.246.135 is banned sorry gentlemen that is to understand that it is banned ZM... but Csreddevil.com [Respawn] has done?? please respond with an able man and honestly do not get here ... I need your opinion MVPRO :thumbdown::thumbdown:

#12 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 April 2011 - 08:14 AM

@csdanezu
I banned your server.

What is "csreddevil"? At GameTracker ( http://www.gametrack...uery=csreddevil ) there are over 50 servers in lots of different IP addresses. All servers are from Romania and Moldova.

Romanian game hosters are the plague of the gaming world. 95% of the fake servers are hosted in Romania.
Posted Image

#13 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 22 April 2011 - 06:07 AM

I understand what you mean but we are a community that offer subdomain servers nume.csreddevil.com coming to our community know what you mean about fake servers on our behalf, but I honestly do not have what many people who use our name servers trying to get me with their server population that is becoming or how to prohibit those names to the servers that make them appear false to not have to make a complaint to those on gametracker to delete remove to give them more than that I like to do and what to do .. if you know of any solution I can no longer use the name will be recunascator other reasons but I want to mention that ZM.Csreddevil servers. com and Csreddevil.com [Respawn] are not fakes, nor ever will be ... thanks for your time again waiting for a solution if you think those fake ones go to my server which are posted Csreddevil.com gametracker then I'll stay banned if not please let me go unban those fakes using my name I'm not using my server

#14 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2317 Сообщений:
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Отправлено 22 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

<_<
Lets make setti better!

#15 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 22 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

but I honestly do not have what many people who use our name servers trying to get me with their server population that is becoming or how to prohibit those names to the servers that make them appear false to not have to make a complaint to those on gametracker to delete remove to give them more than that I like to do and what to do

Writing skills :artist: It's impossible to understand what you wrote. Concentrate on what you write.
Posted Image

#16 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 April 2011 - 06:51 AM

we have a community CsRedDEvil.com and we recruit server whtih Name.CsRedDevil.com , not all the Name.CsRedDevil are Our an thos server ar not FAKE. In our country many people try to copied us and make fake server to fill there servers, we dont have any power to staop that maybe you can gevi us some tips to staop that fake server to user our comunity name . What you see ion gametracker not that servers a fake the most of them we reclaim to gametracker admins to delete them

pls unban CsRedDevil.com and ZM.CsRedDevil .com those server are our comunity server and the main servers

ANd: the Gamenu is not a problem i dezactivate that obtion i dont thought that will be a rules breaking, it is not right to ban the both server becase of that game menu, pls unban both server like i said before thos a the maine server of our comunity, thei a not FAKE servers

#17 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

we have a community CsRedDEvil.com and we recruit server whtih Name.CsRedDevil.com , not all the Name.CsRedDevil are Our an thos server ar not FAKE. In our country many people try to copied us and make fake server to fill there servers

What IP addresses are your servers? http://css.setti.inf...rch/CsRedDevil/ Which servers do you know? What servers are unknown to you?

Please write properly. Use punctuation. Your text is difficult to read.
Vă rugăm să scrieţi în mod corespunzător. Utilizaţi semne de punctuaţie. Textul dvs. este dificil de citit.

Posted Image

#18 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

188.212.106.126:27015 Arges.CsRedDevil.Com
188.212.106.7:27015 CvK.CsRedDevil.Com ( 35:57)
193.254.40.210:27015 [RO] ..::: CSDM.CsRedDevil.Com :::..
193.254.40.212:27015 Crazy.CsRedDevil.Com
193.254.40.215:27015 Mafia.CsRedDevil.Com
77.36.42.24:27015 Tifosi.CsRedDevil.Com
89.44.246.199:27015 SKZ.CsRedDevil.Com [Clasic]
89.44.246.217:27015 #1. PGL-Zombie [CsRedDevil.Com] Zombie Apocalypse
89.44.246.65:27015 IQ.CSREDDEVIL.COM
93.119.26.49:27015 GG.CsRedDevil.Com (FreeAdmin)
and the server CsRedDevil.com 89.44.246.135:27015
ZM.CsRedDevil.Com [Zombie Plague] 89.39.197.47:27015

all the server the arent whith default port 27015 is FAKE

#19 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 April 2011 - 08:11 AM

IP 89.44.246.135 will remain banned because of malicious gamemenu bindings.

More info at http://aogamers.com/...-on-Gametracker
Posted Image

#20 csdanezu

csdanezu

• Members
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 April 2011 - 08:19 AM

Why man because that gamemenu not use it for 6 months and he finally gave up

Please check the date of the topic made ​​by AOG look 09-23-2010 04:39 PM

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых