Sculder how old are u kid ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JEC

JEC

• New Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

Ok, this annoying piece of sick dog's shite muted me for 10000 min or so just because i was writing back to his buttbuddy Bz (crap which he started). Problem is everytime i come to play i try to ignore those two dumb fucks but they start to talk a bunc of nonsence to me for no reason

After sculde muted me he proceded to write crap to me knowing fully well i can't write back

srsly kid how old are you ? 16? U got to be maximum that or similar age to be as retarded as u are now

why is this steaming pile of shit still allowed to be an admin ? He mustve payed a lot of dollar or suck some major balls because with the shit he's doing to players he should be banned indefinately himself

#2 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

You just proved my point. Now everyone knows why you are muted.

#3 JEC

JEC

• New Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

and your point is ? None. how about u browse this forum and u'll see that almost everybody have complaints about you doing a shitty job as an admin and u abusing your rights. Thats ok i dont even mind that much u muting me, problem is u play this game 24/7 and each time i join, i see you fragging away down at d2 only server, u just have to write a bunch of bullshit to me even though i don't even start anything - good friendly admin, yah right.

Edit:

Hahah, joined server today, and he joined about 10 min later, like always writing smack to me, then he banned me. Great admin u got here guys, no not rly.

and Sucler if you suck them off even more maybe they will promote u to head admin ? Just a tip for your future endeavours, hf retard

#4 mellekko

mellekko

• New Members
  • 6 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

sculder used to be from the better admins... but i guess as his life goes on he realizes how it is going downhill and he got very very angry person (people get chronically angry only when they feel their life is not going the way they want)

#5 mellekko

mellekko

• New Members
  • 6 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

http://www.stevencoh...d.com/anger.htm

#6 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 Сообщений:
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Отправлено 15 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

What the fuck did i just read???? :facepalm: :facepalm:

#7 sliXx

sliXx

Sk1ller

• Members
  • 65 Сообщений:
  • LocationAustria

Отправлено 30 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

OMFG JEC What you doing man !!!!!

#8 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 Сообщений:
  • LocationEstonia

Отправлено 01 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

Jsut some randoms comign here to make some rage comics?

#9 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

Seems so Milky...
Let's try to fit in!

Posted Image

Heblalabbzbztrtanprrft - Taz

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых