Перейти к содержимому

Steam Validation Rejection error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Styker

Guest_Styker
  • Guests

Отправлено 09 July 2010 - 01:30 AM

I cannot connect to some servers from the list; I get a "Steam validation rejected" error. I'm sure I installed the masterservers.vdf properly and I have the latest update too. Never had this problem before, but now I can only connect to two or three servers, all others I just get the error. Any help would be appreciated

#2 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 Сообщений:
  • LocationGermany

Отправлено 09 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

I cannot connect to some servers from the list; I get a "Steam validation rejected" error. I'm sure I installed the masterservers.vdf properly and I have the latest update too. Never had this problem before, but now I can only connect to two or three servers, all others I just get the error. Any help would be appreciated

you only need to delete the "ClientRegistry.blob" in Steam folder and then reastart Steam. im sure it will be working after this;) but if its not working i cant say more:)

Сообщение было изменено PHOENIXmp3: 09 July 2010 - 12:46 PM

#3 Guest_eddie

Guest_eddie
  • Guests

Отправлено 09 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

1.BUY THE DAMN GAME
2.BUY THE DAMN GAME
and 3.BUY THE MOTHER DAMN GAME

#4 Guest_thomas

Guest_thomas
  • Guests

Отправлено 28 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

1.BUY THE DAMN GAME
2.BUY THE DAMN GAME
and 3.BUY THE MOTHER DAMN GAME

1. FUCK YOU
2. FUCK YOU
3. FUCK YOU

i never buy games ive downloaded all my games and got them working on cracked servers :D u stupid son of a bitch

#5 Guest_muhamed aljhaimen aharajah

Guest_muhamed aljhaimen aharajah
  • Guests

Отправлено 28 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

don't make a hobbi out of it
things eventually come to an end, everytime its different
good/ or awful bad

#6 Guest_Guest_thomas

Guest_Guest_thomas
  • Guests

Отправлено 28 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

1. FUCK ME
2. FUCK ME
3. FUCK ME

Somebody deflected my post now i must...

0 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых