#1 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:36 AM

Setti meeting 2012 will likely be arranged in Germany
Cancelled because of scheduling problems

Meeting can be arranged in any of the biggest (or smaller) cities. For example Frankfurt. Main attraction is Burg Herzberg at 19.07. - 22.07.2012. Thus one good generic meeting place would be Frankfurt. Meeting at Burg Herzberg is obviously possible too.

Setti players have traditionally held meetings every year. Meetings are open for everyone and everyone are welcome. In this year the meeting will be in Germany. Players from all countries are welcome.

Tips: Plan your trip beforehand. Length of Setti meeting will depend on people who are present.

We will meet at some meeting point. Then we'll continue exploring the city and/or see the places.

Last year's meeting in Ljubljana was awesome. We expect to have cozy meeting this year too. Setti will sponsor free beer or coca-cola for all participants :cheers: . In Ljubljana meeting length was 2 days :thumbsup: . It's obviously possible just to meet players and leave at any time if you want to!

Update 2012-05-21: Meeting is cancelled because the given date wasn't good after all.
Posted Image

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

Post your opinions. 19th July is Thursday and 22nd is Sunday.

Exact days are not set. It is possible to change the days. For example 20th July is Friday which might be more suitable for some.

There's lots of time to this. There may be another topic about this when the details are more certain. Post your opinions! Dates before or after the suggested time are possible as well.
Posted Image

#3 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:03 AM

Just out of curiosity, what was the turnout for last year's meeting? If I plan on coming, I want it to be for the reason that many will be there and not just a few.

EDIT: I saw now that the meeting last year did not go a head as planned :/

#4 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

I would like it if the setti meeting would be at Greece :P

#5 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

I would like it if the setti meeting would be at Greece :P

+1, come in greece, next time. B)
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#6 bumblebee

bumblebee

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

i will come.........only if milky shit come too. :gun:

#7 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

In Germany u can drink beer with 16+years, forget the coke. And last year there was a meeting, too? How many people came?
lintu over and out tschschschschschsch...

#8 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:09 AM

i will come.........only if milky shit come too. :gun:

Haha

Sorry im not homosexual.

I may go study in denmark. If i go it's possibility that i would join too this year.

#9 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Im in 99%. I wont make holiday this year so its possible for me. And Frankfurt is just 180km to my hometown. ;)

#10 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

I am agree with Selena, we need to know more details about last meeting, what you did there, where you went, who was there, only regulars, were there any girls or only boys and etc. Since you dont want to post any pics, just plain story about how it was held would be helpful to understand the format of the meetings.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#11 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

It's not mandatory to participate. Thus, people who want to come will come. Those who don't, don't.

Format of the meeting is: We will meet at some meeting point. Then we'll continue exploring the city and/or see the places.

It's good idea to plan something else other than the meeting if you come from far away in case other people can't make it and stuff like that. There is no organized program for meeting. We meet somewhere and then do something. Usually "something" is exploring the city and see places. The idea is that it's easy for people to come and leave at their own time.
Posted Image

#12 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

nice idea!
i think one day at the weekend is better.

#13 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

No possible for me at this year, cuz it's my last school season, in the next summer i will be free.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#14 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

whats about the meeting? any new details?

#15 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

Unfortunately this meeting is cancelled :( . Time schedules don't fit and so it's not possible for us to arrive there. Sorry.

Until next time...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users