49 replies to this topic

#1 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

In other words too many people got the admin rights they wanted , and suddenly they stopped being active in the servers.Do they deserve it , its not to tell by me? Although they are very active concerning suggestions and shit talking in the server. Dont get me wrong , I personally think the idea of having an admin every hour in at least one of the setti's server is a good idea, but why would you want rights when after you stop doing anything.You know the sayin, power corrupts ? We can change it to : Power makes you lazy. Too many admins started to hate too, its easy to hate , but its hard to respect. Respect all, fear none.

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#2 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

i cannot agree more my friend!!! thats true
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#3 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

And you are refering to ?

#4 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Agree.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#5 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

And you are refering to ?

I am refering to Marioc. Very active in the forum , very active calling others ''noobs , bots, retards, bots'' and no presence in the pubs where he is actually needed. After all he is a kid.

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#6 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

I am referting to Marioc. Very active in the forum , very active calling others ''noobs , bots, retards, bots'' and no presence in the pubs where he is actually needed. After all he is a kid.

So you are "Referting" to marioc. Anyone else (except for Mavro and his friends) agrees on this one ?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mariosss [color=#0000CD] "45.7 hours Past 2 weeks". All of them at setti servers. Actually I must be the most active setti player at the moment. I can't live inside the server. And your post was pathetic. You raged and came here to cry. After you said I am right, you kept voting down any of my posts. That's why I answered with "Get lost." If you dont agree with me just dont say you do and then you vote me down. You are pathetic my nigga!

#7 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

I am referting to Marioc. Very active in the forum , very active calling others ''noobs , bots, retards, bots'' and no presence in the pubs where he is actually needed. After all he is a kid.

So you are "Referting" to marioc. Anyone else (except for Mavro and his friends) agrees on this one ?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mariosss [color=#0000CD] "45.7 hours Past 2 weeks". All of them at setti servers. Actually I must be the most active setti player at the moment. I can't live inside the server. And your post was pathetic. You raged and came here to cry. After you said I am right you keep voting down any of my posts. That's why I answered with "Get lost." If you dont agree with me just dont say you do and then you vote me down. You are pathetic my nigga!

Marioc plz its just a game Dont sweat about it!!! All u care is css and lick others so u have ur reputation at setti servers BUT this is only ur life??? U dont have a real one? dont u have friends??? not online but real friends to hang out go for a coffee hunt some chicks Noo??? U know in real life its different and harder... its easy to say and do things behind a box...

#8 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hahaha here we go again. About marios' life ! Yes I got and plenty of it. Right now I am going to a concert. But none of your business. I dont want to fight anymore. Just face the facts the way they are.

#9 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hahaha here we go again. About marios' life ! Yes I got and plenty of it. Right now I am going to a concert. But none of your business. I dont want to fight anymore. Just face the facts the way they are.

Man what facts what to face??? Css its not my life i play for fun here...U are the one who the only thing he cares is reputation in setti Give me a break...AND i say to u again real life is much harder from what u do here now. Learn to respect NOT lick others and behave urself. U know the thing i realise was that u were swearing all admins and all the sudden u say they are ur friends. Man keep a line keep ur beliefs dont go where the wind blows thats much of a loser's character...

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

U are the one who the only thing he cares is reputation in setti

I care for the "reputation" while you are asking your brother fwtian and your friend Theo aka Karlof to vote me down or whatsoever ? Cut the weed crap hihii :)

#11 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

U are the one who the only thing he cares is reputation in setti

I care for the "reputation" while you are asking your brother fwtian and your friend Theo aka Karlof to vote me down or whatsoever ? Cut the weed crap hihii :)

U are retarded...End of story...And btw we are not ur only downvoters check urself...

#12 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

Man what facts what to face??? Css its not my life i play for fun here...U are the one who the only thing he cares is reputation in setti Give me a break...AND i say to u again real life is much harder from what u do here now. Learn to respect NOT lick others and behave urself. U know the thing i realise was that u were swearing all admins and all the sudden u say they are ur friends. Man keep a line keep ur beliefs dont go where the wind blows thats much of a loser's character...

And you have to learn respect others! It's not about who licked whose admin's ass, its about telling with a certain level of RESPECT. If you are just swearing and insulting nobody will take you serious. Or better: I read 1 sentence of your novel of insults, and i was bored so i skipped it.

#13 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

Btw, Marioc has a lot of friends, look at his FB, if you know his page.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#14 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

[color=#000000]"Γιώργος Μαυρό" is that you ? I just unblocked you. Add me. http://www.facebook....apagiannopoulos

#15 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

And you have to learn respect others! It's not about who licked whose admin's ass, its about telling with a certain level of RESPECT. If you are just swearing and insulting nobody will take you serious. Or better: I read 1 sentence of your novel of insults, and i was bored so i skipped it.

Where is the swearing here??? u cant handle some true facts??? I dont respect all people, they must earn my respect and those who did i respect them i dont just keep randomly acting like a 16 year old teen with mental issues

#16 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Btw, Marioc has a lot of friends, look at his FB, if you know his page.

oh my god...Again internet friend like in here css u say the same thing...I am talking about real life dude u know what i mean ;)

#17 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

[color=#000000]"Γιώργος Μαυρό" is that you ? I just unblocked you. Add me. http://www.facebook....apagiannopoulos

Yeah u were afraid of me once and u blocked me like a care...I dont want anything with u be more friendlier first and not 2 face...

#18 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Check my fb photos. Nuff said. I have a life nothing to prove.

#19 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

Where is the swearing here??? u cant handle some true facts??? I dont respect all people, they must earn my respect and those who did i respect them i dont just keep randomly acting like a 16 year old teen with mental issues

If you don't see the insults you must be either retarded or neglecting your character. And honestly, i really don't want you respect :D
I just
Posted Image

#20 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

@Irgend with what u say now u prove me that u are fasist (nazi?)! Everyone has the right to say whetever he wants, but not to hurt the freedom of others. For all what i have said i have given examples for it, its not just a plain air talk... TY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users