• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#21 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

@Irgend with what u say now u prove me that u are fasist (nazi?)!

Pulling the racist card? <_< Dude you burned the last respect i had for a scum like you
I was not narrowing your freedom of speech, i just stated a fact that noone gives a crap about your opinion.
oh and please: tell me where exactly i stated there that i am a nazi you *********************************************** (censored, i hate racists more than anything else)
Mark the spot where i stated that

If you don't see the insults you must be either retarded or neglecting your character. And honestly, i really don't want your respect :D

#22 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

Btw, Marioc has a lot of friends, look at his FB, if you know his page.

oh my god...Again internet friend like in here css u say the same thing...I am talking about real life dude u know what i mean ;)

I bet in your real life you are as retard as you are trying to present yourself here machomen...voting with Ftwan my posts down no matter what i post, common i have about 300 posts here, for your 2 heads that will require about 2 weeks, note that votes are limited doh. And i ll do the same, war is war. Retards.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#23 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

oh my god...Again internet friend like in here css u say the same thing...I am talking about real life dude u know what i mean ;)

I bet in your real life you are as retard as you are trying to present yourself here machomen...voting with Ftwan my posts down no matter what i post, common i have about 300 posts here, for your 2 heads that will require about 2 weeks, note that votes are limited doh. And i ll do the same, war is war. Retards.

Fight ur war dude...i dont even know u...u started saying bad things about us...
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#24 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

TO ARMS TO ARMS!!! HAHAHAHHA RETARD KIDS PAY ATENTION TO VOTES....GET A LIFE.... TO ARMSS ax0a0x0ax0a0x0axa

#25 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

TO ARMS TO ARMS!!! HAHAHAHHA RETARD KIDS PAY ATENTION TO VOTES....GET A LIFE.... TO ARMSS ax0a0x0ax0a0x0axa

Member Since 10 Apr 2011 with 14 posts.

Since Headadmins banned his friend, he came to troll on forum in order to protect the cheater
request to ban from forum.

#26 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

Nope actually he is not.

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#27 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Nope actually he is not.

Why does he hate the setti administration so much then? He tries to cover for a cheater, and blames admins for buying their way into admin privileges.

#28 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Nope actually he is not.

Why does he hate the setti administration so much then? He tries to cover for a cheater, and blames admins for buying their way into admin privileges.

I only have a question for you! Don't you think that anyone deserved a second chance? No matter who? So that he can prove if he has regret or not?

#29 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

God forgives. Setti doesnt !

#30 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

God forgives. Setti doesnt !

I hope you find the happiness Marioc! Now I know why your life is a mess. I pity you .

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#31 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

@Orion, i was thinking you are a mature guy...hm bad trades?
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#32 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Member Since 10 Apr 2011 with 14 posts.

Since Headadmins banned his friend, he came to troll on forum in order to protect the cheater
request to ban from forum.

he plays here 2 years now...but why u should know him???u never play pub 2.OH and something else many regulars in pub 2 doesnt have forum accounts...i just say so...so u know now...

#33 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

he plays here 2 years now...but why u should know him???u never play pub 2.OH and something else many regulars in pub 2 doesnt have forum accounts...i just say so...so u know now...

Wow you really have a bad reading comprehension. I said that he made his FORUM ACCOUNT only to protect a cheater, not that i did not know him or something.
Btw i dont play on pub2 because I'm affected by an ip range ban. Hopefully k1ller is going to fix that soon.

#34 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Wow you really have a bad reading comprehension. I said that he made his FORUM ACCOUNT only to protect a cheater, not that i did not know him or something.
Btw i dont play on pub2 because I'm affected by an ip range ban. Hopefully k1ller is going to fix that soon.

who is cheating???

#35 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Nope actually he is not.

who is cheating???Many ex cheaters play in Setti...ur buddy Syrin mentioned one named M4andreas....anyway i am off because nothing gonna happen...we give u life posting here...cu in pub 2 but wait u are banned there...

#36 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

who is cheating???Many ex cheaters play in Setti...ur buddy Syrin mentioned one named M4andreas....anyway i am off because nothing gonna happen...we give u life posting here...cu in pub 2 but wait u are banned there...

OK last try getting this into your head...
We have proof that KARLOF was cheating... He bought a new steam id and used the nick "Theo". We found out he was Karlof (an ex-cheater) and he got punished for it. We cannot trust him anymore.

And seriously now gtfo you racist jerk...

#37 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

OK last try getting this into your head...
We have proof that KARLOF was cheating... He bought a new steam id and used the nick "Theo". We found out he was Karlof (an ex-cheater) and he got punished for it. We cannot trust him anymore.

And seriously now gtfo you racist jerk...

pfff u are the racist here...he is playing clean since then thats why he bought the steam u idiot...damn how nazi are u anyway??? No one acused him of hack when he played as THEO ok??so i ask again who is cheating?

#38 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

...damn how nazi are u anyway???

Is he serious? If yes he must be the most retarded greek idiot ever oO
Assuming that I am a nazi is like assuming that you are a philosopher because you are greek, which is hilarious because you are the opposite, you are as dumb as a stone! I am as much a nazi as you are a philosopher

For the last time, maybe he'll get it by caps lock: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TIME AFTER HE BOUGHT HIS STEAM_ID! THE PERSON WHO CREATED BOTH NAMES (THEO + KARLOF) WAS CHEATING. --> WE KEEP HIS FUCKING ASS BANNED!

#39 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Is he serious? If yes he must be the most retarded greek idiot ever oO
Assuming that I am a nazi is like assuming that you are a philosopher because you are greek, which is hilarious because you are the opposite, you are as dumb as a stone! I am as much a nazi as you are a philosopher

For the last time, maybe he'll get it by caps lock: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TIME AFTER HE BOUGHT HIS STEAM_ID! THE PERSON WHO CREATED BOTH NAMES (THEO + KARLOF) WAS CHEATING. --> WE KEEP HIS FUCKING ASS BANNED!

Remember What k1ller said ? DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!

#40 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

Re Marioc sovara twra, poio einai pragmatika to provlima sou kai tin les se olous mas? Xwria osa exoun ginei me ton Theo pou pragmatika den yphrxe allos logos ektos apo to oti ton antipa8eis gia na faei ban.. Oi ypoloipoi ti sou exoume kanei kai tin les se olous mas?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users