Banned for no reason..!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rafyy

Rafyy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

1. 2 days ago it was in the evening about 10-11 p.m.
2. server name : Setti Pub #3 Dust2 Only
3. Map de_dust2
4. my Ip : 41.232.16.86
5. STEAM_0:0:2093226376
6. nickname : Rafyy
7. banned by name of an admin is long lmmmmmrr grrppy.Smth like that. I was playing on setti for a year, and 2 days ago i got banned for WH. My experience in CSS is more then 4 years and im playing every day on your servers, and he told me you are WH...Why? i played with him for 1 month and suddenly he decided to ban me, even without spectating.. If you have skills doesnt mean that you are WH..A lot of guyz knows me on the server and they can tell im 100 % clear. You can spectate me and you will find that my kills are skills and sometimes luck of course.. Tnx, hope that you will unban me.. Rafyy

#2 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Post the very last round that you played. I mean link to demo (with tick) and avi on youtube because recently I haven' t been able to play back the demo files.It was the last round before map change.

Then you will explain us how you turned away from a nade that was launched behind a wall, without ever having had visual on it...

Until then, you are banned for WH :thumbsup:

BTW, on that day everyone on server was calling WH on you, so do not dare say that I am the only one.

#3 Rafyy

Rafyy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

• Ok tell me where i can find this video,even if im not recorded it. I turned away from flash turning exactly inside the stairs so it doesnt flashed me.

#4 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

• Ok tell me where i can find this video,even if im not recorded it. I turned away from flash turning exactly inside the stairs so it doesnt flashed me.

There you can find demo - http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/

#5 Rafyy

Rafyy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

#6 Rafyy

Rafyy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

I saw how he through a grenade and turn away and grenade was not launched correct where i stood..and that kill was qiute easy he has less then 20 hp ..

#7 Rafyy

Rafyy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

2nd video. After watching this video you will understand lemming,that when i entered tunnel, i was watching stairs,then you stood up and sit down,2nd time you stood i shoot,nothing speciall. 1st video he doesnt through grenade inside the wall and i saw how he did,that is why i go under stairs and then killed him,he had like 10-20 hp. Dude im not so that stupid to play with wh, i hate cheaters and never used that.. You can see it..

#8 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Drop a link to demo. You created a video u should know which one it is.

#9 Rafyy

Rafyy

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Setti CSS server (pub #3) 2012-04-07 00:00 de_dust2

#10 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hmmm, okay, I had not seen that he had the nade in hand when he jumped. That makes more sense. It is a bit weird that you did not take the opportunity to rush & kill him though... Anyway, I guess apologies are in order, and I will now unban you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users