#1 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

http://www.gladiatorsclan.tk

A limited admin shouldnt act like that and be gentle to all players in the game, most of all this is childish behaviour and not as a limited admin acts. I mean u get Theo banned man why u pretend u are him???Isnt that so imature??? And swearing girls??? If setti is fair and all things are equal then they must start considering about taking back some Admins rights...
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#2 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

You know whats funny? you only downvote the posts but you dont say anything...after all what you can say? The only thing you can do is to admit your stupidity and leave.

#3 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Mavro and Fwtian only bashing recently, especially the last one. Who only registered to flame. So Marioc used banned players name to tease you two for protecting a cheater. Sounds fair to me.

#4 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Ok Sculder! If that is so, then you must be a jurk cause you had played with Theo as well and you didn't ban him... Is that because Marioc is more clever than you and was able to say that Theo was cheating or because you cannot see the real cheaters?

#5 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Georgia: Member Since 02 Apr 2012.

Now you immaturely bashing admins. I would classify you as random troll.

#6 Georgia

Georgia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

Are you kidding me? what you look at is the date i made a account? Come on men! I am talking with facts! All i am saying is that Theo should be unbanned! As i said, if he was cheating on the date he got banned then well done! But as i know he wasnt.. i am sooo sorry for making all this posts all the time but i just want some justice!

#7 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Are you kidding me? what you look at is the date i made a account? Come on men! I am talking with facts! All i am saying is that Theo should be unbanned! As i said, if he was cheating on the date he got banned then well done! But as i know he wasnt.. i am sooo sorry for making all this posts all the time but i just want some justice!

There is no justice for a cheater! The rules are: If someone get caught cheating on setti servers, no matter when, he's banned for it permanently! No matter what date!
and he looks at the date you made an account because you are a troll who just came to the forum in order to protect a cheater!

#8 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Ok Sculder! If that is so, then you must be a jurk cause you had played with Theo as well and you didn't ban him... Is that because Marioc is more clever than you and was able to say that Theo was cheating or because you cannot see the real cheaters?

Hahahah owned! Nice one ;D
P.S: Setti users know only the words : troll, noob, nab and retard.. nothing more :D

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#9 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

He used cheater's name, so who cares :)

#10 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Finally someone that understand something :smile-thumbs-up:

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#11 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

cheaters name?? Then she should use Karlof and not Theo.

PS: i am going to stop posting because there is nothing we can do....Marioc paid to be an admin so if they remove him they must give him back his money.

END of story

#12 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Basically GR Theo is clean steam iD...so boobz please reconsider what u say...its not ur non steam game...

#13 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

Mavro and Fwtian only bashing recently, especially the last one. Who only registered to flame. So Marioc used banned players name to tease you two for protecting a cheater. Sounds fair to me.

GR Theo is clean steam iD...as i said to boobz,
- Second Marioc is absusing his limited admin rights,
- Third why he plays only when u are in game???he is ur snitch(bitch?),
- Fourth its pitty to have a 16 year old admin once permbanned, -
- Fifth That action was so immature for a limited admin and as u say setti is strict about these acts but i dont see anything about this, -
- sixth Me and fwtian play here 2 years now and recently we bought our steam iD's
- seventh i read a post where someone says M4andreas was a wh once and permabanned and now he is admin,
- eigth my post here is for limited admin's rights removal... TY...

#14 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Also marioc makes new forum accounts to vote down our posts...come on be serious...what else we will see here???

#15 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Also marioc makes new forum accounts to vote down our posts...come on be serious...what else we will see here???

Serious accusations of you "GR Mavro". Your proofs ? If you are talking about lucky luke he is my cousin lol. You think I got no other jobs except for you ? gosh...

#16 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Serious accusations of you "GR Mavro". Your proofs ? If you are talking about lucky luke he is my cousin lol. You think I got no other jobs except for you ? gosh...

I didnt say anything about a "lucky luke"...u got some serious issues here kid...u reveal urself...AND YES i think u dont have any other job to do... Happy easter!!!

#17 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

he cheated, we already know that now.

- Fifth That action was so immature for a limited admin and as u say setti is strict about these acts but i dont see anything about this, -

you have no right at all to talk about immaturity.

- sixth Me and fwtian play here 2 years now and recently we bought our steam iD's

who cares? you still are bots.

- seventh i read a post where someone says M4andreas was a wh once and permabanned and now he is admin,

I did, he was banned by SLO mamut wrongfully because he does not know the difference between skill and wh. So do you

#18 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

he cheated, we already know that now.

you have no right at all to talk about immaturity.

who cares? you still are bots.

I did, he was banned by SLO mamut wrongfully because he does not know the difference between skill and wh. So do you

u are dumb as hell mate...anyway as i answered on the other post , i wont say anything else because nothing gonna happen...and i say again to u just to know GR Theo is a clean steam ID...go back to what syrin says about Theo...midget

#19 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Oh god Mavro, read on how what you write sound to us:

- Marioc Marioc Marioc abuse abuse retard shithead kid downvotes
- Blablabla insulting full admin (when you want to unban your friend, real smart)
- More insulting, shit cunt fuck asshole pussy gloryhole
- Random gibberish, nothing to the point where you explain why they should unban your friend Theo
- Nothing to add to argument, we got Steam blablabla
- Drifting away, again changing topic to some other noob M4Andreas
- No real proof yet again why Marioc should have his admin rights removed, in his defence if you didn't notice flaming is allowed on the server :)

Plan:
1) Overcome the hate
2) fuck Marioc he is not the one who permbanned your friend
3) get your friend unbanned by asking nice, maybe a picture with "Sorry Setti" and his face?
4) ?
5)profit.

Can't deal with life? Bye bye, you will not be missed.

#20 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

- Blablabla insulting full admin (when you want to unban your friend, real smart)
- Random gibberish, nothing to the point where you explain why they should unban your friend Theo
- No real proof yet again why Marioc should have his admin rights removed, in his defence if you didn't notice flaming is allowed on the server :)

Plan:
1) Overcome the hate
3) get your friend unbanned by asking nice, maybe a picture with "Sorry Setti" and his face?
4) ?
5)profit.

Plan:
1) Overcome the hate
4) ?
5)profit.

1)I am not hating someone i just feel pittty about some people's misery
2)Yes i want to fuck marioc so he behaves himself
3)I dont want my friend unbanned this is not for what i made the topic
4)!
5)i dont see any profit getting so serious for a game...because in the end its just a video game where some people here in setti try to make money,i dont blame them in fact they are doing good fooling players and taking their money (see boost stories)

^^ This is not life its just a game...life is out there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users