• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hi everybody,

My server name is HornyBadger... I play alot on custom maps 2(setti 2) but lately i got INSTANTLY error
hl2.exe stopped working...

ive done this

firstly reinstalled whole game + patched with latest patch v51.

DID NOT HELP.....

tried

[color=#282828]Q.: [color=red]When i try to launch game, I get a message that says "hl2.exe has stopped working" & other game crashes
[color=#282828]A.: Start the game without internetet connection, click on "find servers" and then connect internet.
[color=#282828]Sometimes helps if you delete achievements! Delete those files:
[color=#282828]"Counter Strike Source 2010\cstrike\gamestate.txt"
[color=#282828]"Counter Strike Source 2010\bin\stats.bin"!
[color=#282828]Or your antivirus can cause game crashes, read on Steam Support:
https://support.stea...=9402-MKEN-1517
[color=#282828]Try to run "Counter Strike Source 2010 windowed.bat" file.
[color=#282828]Make sure you installed latest[color=#282828] patch, and installed it properly[color=#282828], make sure that antivirus/firewall/other programs doesn't block games/revemu connections to internet.
[color=#282828]Try to run patch as Administrator.

the step pull out connection and start game helps.....but then i try to connect my game.....game connects to server then I get autokick and temp ban.....(for now on all servers...)

PLZ HELP ME OMG :D

#2 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

and yes I changed name in rev.ini

#3 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

the patch 51 is fucking my game up..installed whole game again...no patch...working...patch added...hl2.exe stopped working

#4 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

Disconnect your computer from the internet then start your css , connect computer to internet again, back to the game and play! :)

#5 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

not working...i wrote it before...after i disconnect cable of internet...i start game....then put internet back....try connect the game.,..then autokick and then 5 min ban for bad name....(i have right name in rev.ini (horny badger))

#6 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

If any admin tht have the updates to do...read this....LOOK at this... AM I THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEMS?

it wrote to me in console just before kick....in console before the bad name kick......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protocol version 21
Exe version 1.0.0.70 (cstrike)
Exe build: 21:27:40 Jan 31 2012 (4833) (240)

Network: IP 147.232.176.67, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Connecting to 78.46.42.232:27016...
Connected to 78.46.42.232:27016

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: de_tropicwasteland
Players: 2 / 33
Build: 4833
Server Number: 4

ConVarRef mani_nextmap doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_nextmap set to cs_business), skipping
ConVarRef mani_tickrate doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_tickrate set to 67), skipping
ConVarRef mani_reserve_slots doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_reserve_slots set to 1), skipping
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_dust/du_palm_tree01_skybx.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_dust/du_palm_tree01_skybx.mdl)
--- Missing Vgui material overviews/de_tropicwasteland_radar
You have been auto banned
I_love_Boobs connected.
ConVarRef sb_close_browser_on_connect doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Redownloading all lightmaps
Disconnect: Bad Name.
Disconnect: Bad Name.

#7 Cookie

Cookie

One of us

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

After you start the game, write "setname HornyBadger" in console and try to join a game :)

#8 Bertuccio

Bertuccio

Regular

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

When i open css an error message appears, something about the ram, but i just put it away, in a corner of my screen, and i continue playing.

So try to ignore the message, maybe css doesnt close.

But it seems it isnt relationed with ur problem.

#9 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

awww maaaan :D COOKIE I LOVE YOU :D thanks....it works now... dont you think its too bugged up ? the latest released patch ?

ITS A BIT BRUTE that i have to plug out internet...start game...set name ...plug in internet and then i can join.....

its too much ... who does that research on patches ?? dont they need help ? which language is it wrote in ? maybe I could help :P

#10 meatfly

meatfly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

and bertuccio IDK....your problem seems more HW or maybe some sort of driver oriented...

it seems like your game have only problem with memory..some mismatch or bad use or so....

But at my PC ...game starts...put HL2.EXE stopped working....and do a force close....so I cant do anything...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users