• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 weemaners

weemaners

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGreenback,TN USA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

please help me ok i installed CS:S orangebox from b00bs post and well i installed it and without any patches it worked i installed to the latest patch and know it won't work when i launch it from the desktop icon which i updated when its loading it crashes HL2.exe has stopped working I went into rev.ini file and changed the steam client to falsh SteamClient = false
and it loaded up. but it says server's won't run in beta restart steam ??? i reinstalled everything and the patches over and over and over and over nothing different what is this? help please i wan't to play.

ps. sorry if i posted in wrong forums me new.

#2 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

I didn't even read your whole topic but be sure that you have install boobs cumulative patch first and then v51 patch.
re-install the game.
Download boobs cumulative patch: http://www.mediafire...24uu0rac315yq88
After that install cumulative patch. When you finish that download patch v52: http://www.mediafire...k3tvjfi1f7yfgq2
Install patch version 52 and then you will be able to play!
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

Try it again with original rev.ini, but this time disconnect from the internet before launching. When CSS is running you can reconnect. Or buy the game ;)

#4 weemaners

weemaners

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

we'll thing is i reinstalled agian just know and no difference i went back of my computer pulled out ethernet cord no avail :( screw it im done thanks for the help!

#5 weemaners

weemaners

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

ok i did a system check on why it's crashing looks to me like client.dll is causing hte crash so what is this? anyfix i reinstalled and everything no difference.

#6 WHitexSTar

WHitexSTar

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:08 AM

I have exactly the same problem mate! Game crashes, did all faq-help, changed name in rev.ini etc.! reinstalled everythhing, still won't work! can someone pls help :(((

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users