Unban Request

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

Got banned like half a year ago because i team killled perplexer one time, after he has slayed me for no reason.

1) February 15th like 4pm ( im not sure about that)
2)Setti 3; d2 only
3)Dust 2
4)STEAM_0:0:216836834 07:04 55 0 active
5) 95.208.230.134
6)Die Legende vom Schalker Markt
7)Perplexer

#2 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

lol you team kill perplexer and you wanna get unbanned?
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

Lol i just team killed him beacuse he slayed me before, just because i didnt planted the bomb fast enough for him. I was just angry that Perplexer always behaves like a child using his admin rights for himself. We all know its true. But it was half a year ago and it was the only time i teamkilled someone, so i think i deserve a second chance.

#4 triptonite

triptonite

tripping in wonderland

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

old wallhacker

#5 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

triptonite post link?

#6 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

He wont be able to post a link because i never used wh and was never banned for using it. I played regularly on pub3. You can ask HUNTER, he remembers me and can tell you i was a fair player... I remember you too Mentiroso, you always called me a "p90 run and fire noob"

#7 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

Yes, I remember you too Gerald. First your in game name was "Gerald Asamoah" and later "Die Legende vom Schalker Markt". I never saw you cheating.

#8 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

yeah i remember Gerald he seemed ok .im not sure about the other nick though.Anyway he wasnt banned for cheating, cheaters can get unbanned in setti but if u tked Perplexer , wrong move Gerald.

@tripto if u know someone is cheater and especially he plays for a long time in the server, and nobody have noticed it, report him to someone man
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#9 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

He is like a king here that does what he wants...interesting...I don´t get the logic behind this but Germany has beaten Greece so I won´t think about it anymore.

#10 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:41 PM

He is like a king here that does what he wants...interesting...I don´t get the logic behind this but Germany has beaten Greece so I won´t think about it anymore.

:facepalm: so u were happy u beat Greece? congratz man, big deal. watch out for the spanish armada though

#11 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

I didn't see any German in this team. They are almost all immigrants. Pure deutsch blood!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#12 triptonite

triptonite

tripping in wonderland

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

I remember Perplexer banned him for wh. He had wh when he was playing with the name die legende and then he was coming back clean with the name gerald asamoah.He also had an account with that name in the forum but he changed it and deleted all of his posts.
http://forum.c2play....php?f=7&t=10970

#13 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

Spoiler

#14 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

Actually it goes that way Greece-Germany 2-2 (Samaras, Salpigidis - Lehm, Reus)
And... Greece-Rest of world 2-4 (Samaras, Salpigidis - Lehm, Khedira(From tunisia), Klose(From poland), Reus
Then in scoreboard it says "National team of Germany"
Posted Image

#15 Anonymous123

Anonymous123

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

A

#16 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

Dafuq? First of all : Can someone help me and tell me what Program/player i need to watch demo´s? Second: @Triptonite: I don´t know this server neither this forum. Maybe there was someone with the same nick, so it is maybe just a missunderstanding.

And for the record : Neuer,Lahm,Badstuber,Hummels,Schweinsteiger,Schürrle,Reus are all german. Zinedine Zidane: Algerian. And did anyone cry about that? He was just a great football player. And that we Germans integrate Özil´s, Kedhira`s, Boateng´s or Klose´s must be the better way than be racist or try to kick them out of our country

EDIT: I looked up the players Steam profile, and it is like i thought, that this is another player, who used the same nick... He also has a different SteamID. Oh and i just figured out how to watch demos.

#17 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Gerald are u native german?

#18 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

Gerald are u native german?

yes i am...

#19 Gerald Asamoah

Gerald Asamoah

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

Come on i am a fair player and i have been punished with half a year no setti for one single stupid action. Can someone pleeeeaaase unban me, i just want to play on setti again and not on some other shit servers. If it is possible to unban me only on pub3 this would be enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users