Photo

Want to play Garry's mod from setti's servers :D ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HeRo

HeRo

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hi all i just noticed that there some guys having problem with playing Multiplayer it caused from the game version as you can see most of servers or maybe ALL OF THEM are using the lastest version which is "1.0.38.0" and most of you guys are downloading the 1.0.5.0 or the 1.0.0.0 you MUST have the 1.0.38.0 and its really hard to find the updates

so here what you must to do:

Download my torrent HERE
and install it (around 1 GB)

you can connect to setti's servers by opening up the console with the keyboard button "~" its under the ESC button ^^ and type "connect <here the ip:port>

maybe thoes 2 problems you will got:

•The game wont start when i clicked the icon
○Turn off your antivirus (its not virus ofc -.-)
•When I load the game , it said ~ Your CD-ROM drive has imploded (0x7656119800713596)
○ Try to run as admin!
•When joining server i got "server uses different class tables
Make sure that you run the "Gmod_Updater" that you can find it on Desktop or inside the game folder its will take few minutes only to update your game to lastest version

The game have no addons this is not my problem BUT you can try the torrent file you can find after you download the main torrent its called Addons or smth like this or try this link BELOW! ^^

A magical link :P

ThankQ

#2 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Your CD-ROM drive has imploded

Haha really? :lol:

#3 HeRo

HeRo

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

:) its not my problem ask Garry about this xD

#4 Herbertpn

Herbertpn

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:35 AM

My PC can run some awesome high graphics games with no problem and can't play Garry's Mod for 10 minutes without it crashing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users