Photo

Admin Request For The GO4CSS Server (Request accepted)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#21 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

No im talking seriouslt. You can ask help from other pubs or report in forum. Sometimes i play in setti its like 50% with admins. thats so gay :).

And why should we ask help from other Pubs or report in forum when we can have exclusive admins for the GO4CSS server?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#22 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

No im talking seriouslt. You can ask help from other pubs or report in forum. Sometimes i play in setti its like 50% with admins. thats so gay :).

And why should we ask help from other Pubs or report in forum when we can have exclusive admins for the GO4CSS server?

Dont get me wrong, but in that pub. there are only new noobs in there.
And all who want to get admin rightsd are total bots usually and new members to the setti.
Giving admin acsess to new noobs who come to setti is really really bad desicion.

#23 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

Because this should be the way, especially when you have demos already recorded here.
... even if you get limited admin.

#24 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

[color=#ff0000]1) Dont get me wrong, but in that pub. there are only new noobs in there.
[color=#ff0000]2) And all who want to get admin rightsd are total bots usually and new members to the setti.
[color=#ff0000]3) Giving admin acsess to new noobs who come to setti is really really bad desicion.

[color=#ff0000]1) Every Pub can have its beginners. And that is reasonable i think. But there arent only beginners at the GO4CSS server. I recommend you join one day to see it with your own eyes.

[color=#ff0000]2) , 3) I bet that this goes for me. I dont think the fact that im member in the setti webpage since 26 Mar 2012 makes me bot and noob. Im active in the forum, i check almost all of its sections daily for some hours and if you would like to know my in game activity too, you can check the link in my admin request or join the GO4CSS server and play with me. And if you strongly dont want me become admin on that Pub, its ok and i will not disagree at all. But you or someone else of the existing admins will have to be online there for some hours, because we really need admins there. And i dont mean 3 - 4 hours a day.

Always friendly,
† SILENT SNIPER †

#25 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

I have played at cs:go. And that really sucked.
After b00bs and sculder stopped playing there. no admins were there who actually keeps clean the pubs. so i stopped. all bots blocking and ta'ing
not my cup of tea.

#26 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

After b00bs and sculder stopped playing there. no admins were there who actually keeps clean the pubs. so i stopped. all bots blocking and ta'ing
not my cup of tea.

Well, it was your decision i respect it and i have nothing to say about it so to change your mind. I realy respect your decision and your opinion. But i dont think that the idea of letting someone else to do that job is so bad...

#27 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

not my cup of tea.

Well, it was your decision i respect it and i have nothing to say about it so to change your mind. I realy respect your decision and your opinion. But i dont think that the idea of letting someone else to do that job is so bad...

then you dont get the message. read it again.

#28 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Ask Help from other Pubs? Not always helpful admins are online, a few times when i told admins there is a hacker they just didnt react. ( I dont want to name them because they will ban me for sure how i know them)

#29 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

not my cup of tea.

I think i got the message very well. Some admins, for example you, dont like that Pub so they are not online there to keep it clean. I understand this and i respect it too. But its not a solution to let the GO4CSS server without admins! It has been the cheaters playground! We realy need admins there ASAP. If you cant be there and keep it clean, then let someone else to do it instead of you! No matter who will be.

#30 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

Ask Help from other Pubs? Not always helpful admins are online, a few times when i told admins there is a hacker they just didnt react. ( I dont want to name them because they will ban me for sure how i know them)

I bet you dont know how to report cheater also.
Find topic "how to report and how NOT to report cheater in game"
Good luck.

not my cup of tea.

I think i got the message very well. Some admins, for example you, dont like that Pub so they are not online there to keep it clean. I understand this and i respect it too. But its not a solution to let the GO4CSS server without admins! It has been the cheaters playground! We realy need admins there ASAP. If you cant be there and keep it clean, then let someone else to do it instead of you! No matter who will be.

No you must read again. You didnt understand what i told.

#31 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

not my cup of tea.

Would you like to explain me what you want to say with your comment? Because i think i got it and my reply was correct.

#32 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Oh ive read it! I reproted him correctly, or is "Some admin please come to Pub2, there is an aimbot" wrong?

#33 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

Oh ive read it! I reproted him correctly, or is "Some admin please come to Pub2, there is an aimbot" wrong?

Yes its wrong.
You should add name or steam id.

#34 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

not my cup of tea.

Would you like to explain me what you want to say with your comment? Because i think i got it and my reply was correct.

You only read one part of my text. Then yes read it again.

#35 Cervantes

Cervantes

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

You dont like that server and you want it to die? You dont care about that server?

Yes there are noobs there. Who said they shouldn't enjoy playing there?
No reporting is not the immediate solution. When we report someone it will take hours to ban him, that's why we need more admins there.
MY NAME, headhunter come often there, others not so much, but the problem is that they can't possibly cover all day that server. Hell, some days us regulars have been forced to teamkill the hackers because we wanted the others to play and enjoy the server. Voteban does not solve the problem because of the time that has been set on that ban. We voteban the hackers and they show up 15 minutes later.

Silent Sniper and Invictus would do fine as limited admins only for the cssgo server cause they are skilled and can detect cheaters.

#36 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Silent and Invictus are admins on GO4CSS now. We should think about adjusting the voteban option, longer bans etc.. voteban is currently not working at all, right?

#37 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

You dont like that server and you want it to die? You dont care about that server?

Yes there are noobs there. Who said they shouldn't enjoy playing there?
No reporting is not the immediate solution. When we report someone it will take hours to ban him, that's why we need more admins there.
MY NAME, headhunter come often there, others not so much, but the problem is that they can't possibly cover all day that server. Hell, some days us regulars have been forced to teamkill the hackers because we wanted the others to play and enjoy the server. Voteban does not solve the problem because of the time that has been set on that ban. We voteban the hackers and they show up 15 minutes later.

Silent Sniper and Invictus would do fine as limited admins only for the cssgo server cause they are skilled and can detect cheaters.

Cervantes +1 bro. Thats exactly what is happening. But believe me, this is going to change.

Silent and Invictus are admins on GO4CSS now. We should think about adjusting the voteban option, longer bans etc.. voteban is currently not working at all, right?

1 hour ago i checked and yes. Voteban option wasnt working.

#38 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

@ SILENT SNIPER , INV!CTUS , This is not fucking facebook so stop greeting/licking each other. Use PM for your BS.
@ HeadHUNTERZ, You got the authority to add/demote admins ? How's that ?
@ Milky Haha :-D

#39 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

@ SILENT SNIPER , INV!CTUS , This is not fucking facebook so stop greeting/licking each other. Use PM for your BS.
@ HeadHUNTERZ, You got the authority to add/demote admins ? How's that ?
@ Milky Haha :-D

[color=#ff0000]1) Give me the number of the comment where we greeting and licking each other.
[color=#ff0000]2) What part is unclear for you? WE NEED ADMINS ON THAT SERVER! Look all of the comments of this topic. Everybody says the same thing! You dont like that server? You dont want to support it? You dont want to help it remain clean? Its ok. I understand it and i respect it too! But some people who like that server and play on there, for many hours, want to do all these you dont want to do. And headHUNTERZ seems to be one of the few guys who can understand it.
[color=#ff0000]3) Yea very funny. Maybe i got what he wants to say with his comment or maybe not. But if i didnt got it, i asked him to explain me and he didnt. So, never mind...

#40 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

I am not blind, so stop writing with bold characters. In my opinion Admins should have an "image" and not a commom/stupid nickname like yours. The comment where he licks you it's in this thread page one, #11.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users