Photo

Admin REQ cs:go server (The admin rights have been taken from INV!CTUS)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

Hello players and setti staff,

My name is Dion but most of you know me as INV!CTUS in-game.I'm 16 years old and very active in the cs:go server.I play counter strike-source now for like 5-6 years so i know who's cheating and who's not.Also i won't ban for reasons like: Hes cheating ban him! or i think hes cheating ban him. I will only ban players if you have proof or i see it with my own eyes.

Why i think i deserve admin?: I'am a nice player, i'm very active on the server, i will never ban without reason or proof and i want to make the server clean of cheaters like every player in the server.

Greetings,
INV!CTUS

The legend is back ;)

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

I know you and you know me. We are both good players and we can recognise a cheater easy. I also know that you can spend some hours on that server. So, you have a +1 from me.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

-1 Too early..
Member Since Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Try a bit later

#4 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

-1 Too early..
Member Since Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Try a bit later

I always played on the servers i never know the exist of this forum

The legend is back ;)

#5 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Probably the rules says that you have to make some posts first here on the setti webpage. We both are suitable to become admins but you have to do this first...

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#6 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

invictus is a good player and regular on the server..+1 from me..
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

#8 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

How can you say -1 you dont know me :S

The legend is back ;)

#9 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

Probably the rules says that you have to make some posts first here on the setti webpage. We both are suitable to become admins but you have to do this first...

there is no such kind of rule.of course it would be a plus if u had previus forum activity but it aint the rule .we have many posthunters due to this kind of <<rules>>.Prove that u can spot cheaters,help other admins to ban them, be active in the servers.
i am not active in css.go server so i dont have any opinion about u INV!CTUS .
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#10 Mona

Mona

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

+1 He is regular and cs:go server needs more admin :)

#11 FakeDeath

FakeDeath

the death

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

+1

#12 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

Thanks for the support :D

The legend is back ;)

#13 Whisky

Whisky

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

+1

#14 Cervantes

Cervantes

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

+1 from me too. good player and a regular in that server.

#15 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

Suggestion to solve the cheater problem on CSGO server: Since the ban system does not work properly, adding some few regulars as admins won't be a bad idea, but id say they only get admin privileges for csgo servers just for starters... In my opinion the regulars on CSGO server do not have enough experience with Setti community or CSS in total to be limited admins like the rest of us. Lets see how they turn out.

#16 ///M3Power

///M3Power

One of us

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

+1

///M3 e46

#17 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

Suggestion to solve the cheater problem on CSGO server: Since the ban system does not work properly, adding some few regulars as admins won't be a bad idea, but id say they only get admin privileges for csgo servers just for starters... In my opinion the regulars on CSGO server do not have enough experience with Setti community or CSS in total to be limited admins like the rest of us. Lets see how they turn out.

I totally agree this and with the experience i was admin on 2 very popular servers before so i got a little.

The legend is back ;)

#18 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

Yes, thats why i told silent sniper to be active in forum (learn more about setti) and play sometimes on the most skilled setti server ;)

Maybe let´s play them some hours on pub3?

#19 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

The ban system should be working again. But anyways, most of Setti's admins don't play on the GO4CSS server :/

#20 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

The ban system should be working again. But anyways, most of Setti's admins don't play on the GO4CSS server :/

The voteban system is working in cs:go server

The legend is back ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users