7 replies to this topic

#1 DarkShootah - DS

DarkShootah - DS

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

Hello i got these errors i cannot fix... Screen shot

Posted Image

Does anyone know how to fix them? post a reply.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

I noticed that you've added "setmaster 188.40.40.201" to your server.cfg. That is not necessary, it doesn't do anything. Submit your server IP in the form at the bottom of the main page.

The error you get is clearly a missing map. It looks as if you don't have all the content that the server should have. Or you are trying to star the server with a map which you haven't installed. Check your /maps directory and use "+map" parameter on server startup command to define which map you want to load initially.

Is that fresh install of L4D1? First try to get plain install to run and then start patching and adding maps and whatnot.
Posted Image

#3 DarkShootah - DS

DarkShootah - DS

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

I noticed that you've added "setmaster 188.40.40.201" to your server.cfg. That is not necessary, it doesn't do anything. Submit your server IP in the form at the bottom of the main page.

The error you get is clearly a missing map. It looks as if you don't have all the content that the server should have. Or you are trying to star the server with a map which you haven't installed. Check your /maps directory and use "+map" parameter on server startup command to define which map you want to load initially.

Is that fresh install of L4D1? First try to get plain install to run and then start patching and adding maps and whatnot.

Should i leave setmaster blank?

edit: What do i do to get the commands working for

fps_max 101
sv_unlag 1
sv_maxunlag .5
sv_minupdaterate 13
sv_maxupdaterate 30

#4 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

You can remove the setmaster line altogether. It's irrelevant if you have the line there or not. It's the same if you write your own name there: it does nothing.

Edit:

The commands work when you write them to your server.cfg.

#5 DarkShootah - DS

DarkShootah - DS

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:28 AM

I think theres a couple of problams.. check them out :

Posted Image

#6 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

I'm not sure about the L4D server, but at least the CS:S server also outputs some errors in the start. To me all the error messages seem to be small and I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Note that the server has binded itself to IP address 5.94.64.194. You probably have Garena or some other "virtual LAN" installed.

#7 DarkShootah - DS

DarkShootah - DS

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

I'm not sure about the L4D server, but at least the CS:S server also outputs some errors in the start. To me all the error messages seem to be small and I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Note that the server has binded itself to IP address 5.94.64.194. You probably have Garena or some other "virtual LAN" installed.

I have HAMACHI Installed. yea nexT?

#8 DarkShootah - DS

DarkShootah - DS

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

DONT WORRIE BUT U PEPLE R THE BEST THANKS FOR THE HELP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users