• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 maraca

maraca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

I'm banned again. This is the second time without even knowing what i did.
I see lemming seems to have trouble with my presence, Banning me on site for no reason. And other low life idiots trying to taunt me by team attacking.

Posted Image
WaNNaBe ReFaEi

#2 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

You reap what you sow. You were warned and temporarily banned before. In spite of that, yet again yesterday you acted up and behaved like a TAing asshole. As a consequence you have reached the end of the road on setti. You have been warned through your friend/brother/boyfriend Refaei that I would permban you on sight. You should have heeded the warning. BTW I loved his attempts to excuse you, saying that you did not TA me on purpose. For the record, actually I don't remember you TAing me at all. I just observed you TAing other players.

I hope you enjoyed your time TAing on our servers, because it is over. I hope it was worth it.

Now you can come on forums and act innocent, but many players can attest to the contrary. What it says about you that you cannot even own up to your actions, I have my opinion (hint: it is not very good) but I will leave everyone else decide for themselves.

I won't waste any more of my time with you, so don't be surprised by the total lack of future answers. Goodbye.

#3 maraca

maraca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

It’s nice to see that people are using appropriate English for once on setti forums. As for what you have assumed, Last time I TA and got banned was weeks ago and it was 5 minutes, yesterday while I had experienced major lag and saw a terrorist an actual CT I shot him with a shotgun he died and yes it was a mistaken TK, this has happened several times before I remember no one warned me about the incident yesterday, but I left because I thought that would destroy the game play since I had 500+ Ping, I went to fix it and came back found out I was banned.

I haven’t TA or TK anyone on purpose in past days, I was surprised when I found out you banned me since you never talked to me before, I tried telling my brother Refaei to apologize to you but I remember you telling him to “stfu” and that you’d ban me on sight.

No one decides what happens to a player other than admins on the forum and I’m expecting some haters to penetrate this conversation by hatred and demise, but I will reply to no-one other than an admin/moderator.
WaNNaBe ReFaEi

#4 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

why is he unbanned?

#5 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

He isn't.

#6 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

yes, he is, he was playing 5 minutes ago

#7 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Then he has another SteamID.

#8 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

ok so refai and wannabee refaei are just trouble makers with steam id changers, i wil ban on sight from now on any of them. will set permban on ip range

#9 Refaei

Refaei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

ok so refai and wannabee refaei are just trouble makers with steam id changers, i wil ban on sight from now on any of them. will set permban on ip range

You are so sad.

Mentiroso, will you please explain to me why you banned me?

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Yes fucking ban them.

#11 maraca

maraca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Damn, fucked up community, was never like this back in 2010.
This ban isn't legit that's why i'v changed my SteamID.
The only admin I respect here is headHUNTERZ, and i'm sorry I had to do this.
WaNNaBe ReFaEi

#12 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

The only admin I respect here is headHUNTERZ, and i'm sorry I had to do this.

Your actions proved the opposite though. hHZ gave you a second chance and you blew it right away. That's very disrespectful of you.
So, stop crying and come again after a couple of years to get a third chance maybe.

Spoiler

#13 maraca

maraca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

My actions have done nothing, It all started when I was banned falsely for wallhacking by an admin. Thought I’d come back after a couple of years because I was bored. Fortunately headHUNTERZ unbanned me. Then the amount of hate that admins/players had towards me was vast, just because “I was a wallhacker”.

-I have never talked to lenny before
-He did not warn me before banning
-He said he’d ban me on sight, Is that even reasonable?
-I apologized, he despised again.
-A friend of his tries to taunt me into a ban by TA. Thus far he did not get warned.
-I obviously stated it was a mistake yet he does not accept as true.

It is not me that is blowing up chances I have tried hard to keep myself polite after being called several insults. Ellianos I have never had anything against you. You always discontinue those who defend themselves against abusive admins. If you think I’m a lagger it’s because when I and Refaei both join any of the setti servers at once our ping just shoots up. It's unfair, everything is.
WaNNaBe ReFaEi

#14 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

You are not banned because you are lagger nor because you have many haters. I can tell you that for sure.
The only reason someone can have haters is either the highest skill over the majority of Setti members or his bad attitude.
Having played with you several times, I'm sure that you are not hated for your skillz, so guess what's left... ;)
I still remember when I first told you that you lag and you responded smth like "blow me" :P

Anyways, if you believe that you were wrongfully banned you can post the demo of the incident and justify yourself.

You always discontinue those who defend themselves against abusive admins.

Always? I don't think so... I have been banned a couple of times for ridiculous reasons (once permabanned, still don't know by whom and the reason as well) so, don't tell me that I discontinue those who defend themselves against abusive admins.

#15 maraca

maraca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

These are previous quotes from you Ellanios

Wannabe Refaei and Refaei.Deagle are two troublemakers.
They are laggers and they often use false rates, and when i tell them to fix their rates, they respond impolitely...

I suggest to ban them on sight.

Well, i found a really intersting thread about my dear friend maraca here.

That guy is not only an annoying lagger and shit talker, he also has a bad cheating history.
Funny thing is that he stated regretful, in order to get unbanned of course...

But a recent report on ban requests proves the opposite, you can check it here.

Yet 90% of what you said was not true. Just because I made a report against Gamble.
And about the rates problem, HHZ proved you wrong.
WaNNaBe ReFaEi

#16 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

You don't get it, do you?
You are not permbanned for what I said, you are permbanned for what you've done.
It' has nothing to do with me, so, quoting me is useless. You just pissed off the wrong people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users