• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 johngr

johngr

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

just explain me the reason you banned me two days in the row.
if you dont like the way i play you can go to the other team and not order me what to do.
i consindered that this is a public game and not one that admins doing anything just for fun,
or i am wrong and you have a very mentally problem .
thanks for the future answer

#2 bumblebee

bumblebee

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

? who are you? and who arguing with? :confused:

#3 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

You should post your in game nick, IP and STEAM ID so admins know who you are! If you dont take time to give admins this info the admins will not bother whit your post.

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

#4 FonZi

FonZi

Αθλητική Ένωση Κωνσταντινουπόλεως

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 223 posts
  • Location3kala,Greece

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

like this...
1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you
Ελεύθερος δεν είναι όποιος κάνει ότι θέλει, αλλά όποιος ξέρει τι θέλει.
Ο έξυπνος παραδέχεται το λάθος του, ο πονηρός δικαιολογείται και ο βλάκας επιμένει.

#5 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

Johngr your both bans from headmdin LemmingGrumpy..The first ban was for teamkilling and the second one for ignoring chat and no plant of the bomb...Yout both bans have expired you can play now..
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#6 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

@Johngr: you are a beginner (i.e.: a noob :) ), which is fine. Annoying, because playing with you is uninteresting, but fine because we were all there once, and most of us still are. However, as I already explained to you in-game, you will not be given the freedom by me to ignore the fact that, as a terrorist, you must plant the bomb. Not only plant the bomb, but plant it in a site that maximizes the probability for your team to win. When you are the bomber and your teammates clean up a site for you, and tell you to come over and over again, it does piss me off monumentally to find you fucking around at the other side of the map.

Do not ignore the game's basic objectives, pay attention to the chat, and you'll be fine on setti insofar as you are not a troublemaker.

#7 johngr

johngr

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

First of all
thanks for the answers.
For the other reasons:
a) you admins, have right for not posting my id etc and i apologize for that
B) the team killing was by mistake and i said sorry for that,i have been killed from others before and i never complained.
c) for the bomb planning i decided that the place that the team was, was not secure so i went to the other
d) about chat sometimes its helpful but there are many players repeating the same with no reason and they are annoying so i don't pay attention (as you understand English is not my mother language)
finally
yes i am a noob and probably i will never become like you
but for me this is a game for fun !!!
if you think that i don't suits with the game or your standards please tell me that and i will leave.
Thanks again.

#8 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Don't worry I am still a noob in many respects. Please when you are the bomber just don't go all rambo all alone, and pay attention to the "sector clear" messages of your teammates.

#9 johngr

johngr

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Ok
i will try more next time.
I can understant you with nice words and manner and i like it and i thank you for that
but i dont agree with bans and slaying like you be the god.
thanks again

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:07 AM

Nicely said !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users