#1 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:09 AM

Hello guys,

i've noticed the last two days that although on every server there are bots in deathmatch server there is nothing..i want to practice my aim sometimes in weird hours(like 6:00 in the morning) but unfortunately noone is online at that time..So if i dont have players and i dont have bots too i can't play on deathmatch..

P.S. Is there a reason that the bots are removed from the deathmatch server or is it a bug or something?

thanks in advance mates, :D
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#2 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

I dont like the bots on DM server. I dont wana play whit bots especially when thare are already some people playng! It was ok whit the 2 bots per team whan no player is in that team but whit the 5 bots per team i really dont like it! The stupid bots are most time hiding in one spot whit a awp and its a bullshit if you got already 2 players in your team to have +3 bots in that team.

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

#3 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

ok joker but having no bots at all when no player is online is really bad..
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#4 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

For players who like to play whit bots maby it is bad, but more then 2 bots per team when there are already players playng is bullshit. Like i seed 2 bots are ok but not more. P.s If you like to play whit bots you can set a offline server for aim training ;)

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

#5 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

For players who like to play whit bots maby it is bad, but more then 2 bots per team when there are already players playng is bullshit. Like i seed 2 bots are ok but not more.

you misunderstood my words mate..i said that when no player is on deathmatch there should be bots instead..for example if i wanna play on deathmatch and there is not anyone else in the server,then i want some bots to play with and practise (i dont care if there are going to be 2,3,4,5,6 or one million bots,i just want some bots to replace the players... ;)

#6 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

bots fuck up the psychostats, thats why i removed them

#7 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

xmm if you say it you must know better..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users