#1 .+*Swift*+.

.+*Swift*+.

Regular

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hey,

I was wondering if the setti servers could get something like a radio.
A few days ago i was playing at the hell servers for some minutes
and i kinda liked the idea of having a radio.
Players who want music, simply type !radio and listen to music, so you don't bother
other people with it :)
Your love makes me strong
Your hate makes me unstoppable.

#2 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Open youtube to yre favorite song and listen it while playing. I think radio is useless.

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#3 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

yeah dude..radio is really useless..anyone that wants to listen to some music can do it byhimself there is no need for a radio in setti..besides anyone who bothers the others with his mic music can be kicked/banned for mic spamming...:)
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#4 .+*Swift*+.

.+*Swift*+.

Regular

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

Kay kay :)

#5 red HaWk

red HaWk

PRO ;)

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationGreece,Athens

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

yeah dude..radio is really useless..anyone that wants to listen to some music can do it byhimself there is no need for a radio in setti..besides anyone who bothers the others with his mic music can be kicked/banned for mic spamming... :)

Like Addy!! he always play songs and never stops -.- and !radio would be great idea and dj for setti too because if they open youtube they will lag and with radio in css not!!
Dont Worry Mate..Be Happy:D

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

besides anyone who bothers the others with his mic music can be kicked/banned for mic spamming... :)

Misunderstanding. Swift said that he would type !radio and he would be the only guy who would listen to music. He didnt say that he would transmit the music to everyone via the mic. :lol:

Anyway. I think that this feature is unnecessary too.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#7 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

yeah dude..radio is really useless..anyone that wants to listen to some music can do it byhimself there is no need for a radio in setti..besides anyone who bothers the others with his mic music can be kicked/banned for mic spamming... :)

Like Addy!! he always play songs and never stops -.- and !radio would be great idea and dj for setti too because if they open youtube they will lag and with radio in css not!!

addy can be the dj for the radio music :lol:

#8 .+*Swift*+.

.+*Swift*+.

Regular

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

addy can be the dj for the radio music :lol:

Haha yeah he got some nice music ^^

#9 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

One of us

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNafplion,Greece

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

No need for it in my opinion. Just open your browser and find your favourite FM station. 

Sorry for posting in older topic.

#10 Addy

Addy

HUMANOID

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

Dont mind me ^-^ i wont be "spammin" music when in dead mode.. and btw i got a radio station on my own so if u want a plugin then link it to my source :D <3 .. electroWubStep Ftw!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users