Banned because of...css mixes?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

So aperently i found out who banned me and why.I was banned because i am banned on css mixes.

Mentiroso

[color=#282828]he cheats. ban imported from cssmixes.
http://www.cssmixes....0/game/1/page/2
http://www.cssmixes....rum/topic/26747
[color=#282828]u should remove him from your friends
[color=#282828]locked

[color=#282828]Well right now i feel realy disapointed but it seems setti doesnt choose admins wisely.Since when do i get banned on setti servers cause i cheated on CSS MIXES wich has nothing to do with SETTI!
He also closed the forum withought giving a clear answear of what cheat i had when he desided that i CHEAT.
Please do something cause as you can all see whats happening here is clearly RETARDED,thx. :)

[color=#282828]my name :R4iNN
[color=#282828]Id:STEAM_0:0:33803006
[color=#282828]ip adress:[color=#0066D2]92.118.49.118

#2 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Oh oh,i added this admin on steam so he could explain to me whats wrong,but he continue acting like a child and ignored it.Do setti rl let ppl like him keep the peace on the serverS??? WOW

#3 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

You have no idea of what are you trying to do , do you ?

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

ok i will remove him from admin ^_^ :facepalm:
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#5 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

nice friends you have Marioc, really smart people :)

#6 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

keep me out of this.

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

And bring back negative votes so I can vote you down.

#8 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

I want to play on the server like any other person,i got banned for no reason (actualy the reason is that i cheated on css mixes..wow) and he refuses to give me an expelation...
1st:he doesnt have a DEMO of me cheating on setti
2nd:He REFUSES to explain his logic...and the reason i got banned

I cant say anything more realy.I will try to re-add him and talk to him

#9 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Also i would like to tell everyone that css mixes account has been disabled 8 or even more months ago...Fuck logic right? oh and he aperently blocked me...i cant even reason with him ^-^

#10 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

why did u cheat in this server css mixes ??
what is preventing u from cheating again on other servers ???
once cheater :mellow: , forever cheater :confused:
Posted Image

#11 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

You cheated on CSS Mixes. You destroyed some players gameplay. Nobody wants you. GTFO.

#12 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

8 months have passed moe...also headhunterz speak more politely you were suposed to be an admin.
And the fact that im banned on css mixes gives no1 the right to ban me on a server just because I MAY CHEAT AGAIN.

Also as i expected,there is no demo of me cheating on setti naturaly,he just banned me because...fuck logic thats why.

So since he cant explain why he banned me may i get unbaned now...this is realy tiresome and idiotic its like killing some1 because he was born with fcking cancer and he eventualy would die...grow a pair of balls plz and be fair. thx

#13 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

You were caught cheating on quite renowned servers, and instead of explaining anything you whine about being banned for it.
Accept that you are not being unbanned and learn from your mistakes.

#14 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

8 months have passed moe...also headhunterz speak more politely you were suposed to be an admin.
And the fact that im banned on css mixes gives no1 the right to ban me on a server just because I MAY CHEAT AGAIN.

Also as i expected,there is no demo of me cheating on setti naturaly,he just banned me because...fuck logic thats why.

So since he cant explain why he banned me may i get unbaned now...this is realy tiresome and idiotic its like killing some1 because he was born with fcking cancer and he eventualy would die...grow a pair of balls plz and be fair. thx

grow a pair of ball plz and stop crying ,u have many other servers to cheat there.
Posted Image

#15 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

So i have to explain how i cheated on cs mixes.Man who said i've been caugh cheating on many servers?? thats an EPIC LIE
Demo or didnt happen,oh wait...you has no demo again :(
Why do ppl continue acting like that withought proofs,your arguements gentlemen is INVALID and you know that :)

#16 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Moe this cheater has 2 accounts,playing css since 2k9,0vac bans 0 busts (xcept on cs mixes) and you say i cry? ur pathetic man
Ppl allways say i cheat cause of my gameplay based on SOUND something most ppl like you never heard of.
I bet a week will pass and not a single ss or demo will be found of be cheating on setti...oh by the way i used to play on setti all the time and banned and unbaned because some admins like this one thought i was cheating...well fuck wth is wrong with ppl ;)

#17 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Ppl allways say i cheat cause of my gameplay based on SOUND something most ppl like you never heard of.

no what is sound !!!!???

I bet a week will pass and not a single ss or demo will be found of be cheating on setti...oh by the way i used to play on setti all the time and banned and unbaned because some admins like this one thought i was cheating...well fuck wth is wrong with ppl ;)

i bet 1 year will pass and not a single demo will be found because no one will waste his time looking after u since u admitted that u cheated b4 .
Posted Image

#18 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Moe get a life and learn how to read,I never admited i cheater...i actualy admited i was banned for cheating on cs mixes and w/e is the case,Hey bro let me ban you from esl because i heard Bobthepub said you were cheating...yes you must get 2 years ban for cheating now....ur a moron man.

#19 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Moe get a life and learn how to read,I never admited i cheater...i actualy admited i was banned for cheating on cs mixes and w/e is the case,Hey bro let me ban you from esl because i heard Bobthepub said you were cheating...yes you must get 2 years ban for cheating now....ur a moron man.

i dont have an account on esl :facepalm:
who is bobthepub !!! :huh:
Posted Image

#20 R4iNN

R4iNN

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

You dont know what sarcasm means do you? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users