• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Suzuran Adam

Suzuran Adam

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Hello all,

Yesterday I had a problem, I've been banned instead of another person.
In effect, my name is Adam78 and his name was something A. .. 78 and he made a teamkill. Check the log please, I've started CSS yesterday and I'm already banned from my favorite server...

Thank you for your time wasted to read my request.

#2 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

"Ayoub78<4887><STEAM_0:0:1822532645><TERRORIST>" killed "chmikha<4822><STEAM_0:0:1039575538><TERRORIST>" with "world" (headshot)

20 seconds later you have been banned. You are unbanned now, have fun ;)

#3 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

This is fuckin annoying.

hHZ, do NOT remove the permbans that I set.

These two were permbanned by me a long time ago for repeated, continuous TKing ("I've started CSS yesterday", my ass). i remember them very well as we exchanged a few choice words in French.

They re-join yesterday and I give them a chance. 5 minutes later they start making trouble again (TK, who would have guessed). I managed to ban one but the other disconnected too rapidly for me to complete the job. Nevermind. The permban will be reset for these two pieces of shit (the other one is Ayoub78).

#4 Suzuran Adam

Suzuran Adam

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

I've restarted... Omg I didn't made tk it wasn't me the last time too.. I was so happy to see that I was unbanned but ok. If you don't want me to play I can't say anything.

Thank you headHUNTERZ for trying.

#5 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

This is fuckin annoying.

hHZ, do NOT remove the permbans that I set.

These two were permbanned by me a long time ago for repeated, continuous TKing ("I've started CSS yesterday", my ass). i remember them very well as we exchanged a few choice words in French.

They re-join yesterday and I give them a chance. 5 minutes later they start making trouble again (TK, who would have guessed). I managed to ban one but the other disconnected too rapidly for me to complete the job. Nevermind. The permban will be reset for these two pieces of shit (the other one is Ayoub78).

Sorry, but i completelly disagree with your ban preferences. Me and headhunterz we try hard to attract new players in setti servers, ( direct setti servers buttons on every nonsteam-patch, viewable setti servers on gametracker, official setti steam page etc) and when new players comes you just perm ban them, This is the most ''annoying'' thing at all, you can't understand what i am talking about simply because you aren't the guy who try hard to attrack new players, start doing that and then perm ban as many tk'ers-newbies as you wish.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#6 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

actually i remember these guys, Lemming is correct

http://css.setti.inf...ur-team-please/

i pasted that demo of them doing it, and reconnecting to do again, evading the ban/etc
wish the demo was saved tho, so you could see how fucking retarded these guys are

you should remember them too andreas: http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry49327

perplexer should remember it also: http://css.setti.inf...8021#entry28021

#7 Suzuran Adam

Suzuran Adam

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

I've said that I won't teamkill anymore, and I didn't actually I was banned for nothing ....

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

My opinion is to unban him. I don't know what he did in the past, but he said he won't TK anymore. Besides, if we permanent ban TAers and TKers even though they say they won't do it again, what should we do with cheaters? Death penalty?

Anyway. As i said, this is only my opinion. I don't force anyone do anything of what i said.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#9 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

actually you CAN'T force anyone to do anything you say.

and, they are compulsive retards who just fuck up the game, reported/banned previously by m4andreas, mentiroso, perplexer, and lemming.
none of them should be able to play on setti as they just reduce the quality of gameplay.

#10 Suzuran Adam

Suzuran Adam

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

First, I respect you so you should too. It's not beceause you are an admin that you can do everything you want. Actually you can choose to unban me or not. But you don't have to insult me. I made errors but all did. I'm here beceause actually I'm banned for nothing, it was Ayoub78 and not me.

#11 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

First, I respect you so you should too. It's not beceause you are an admin that you can do everything you want. Actually you can choose to unban me or not. But you don't have to insult me. I made errors but all did. I'm here beceause actually I'm banned for nothing, it was Ayoub78 and not me.

No, i remember you now. Thanks to menti. You and your friend do exactlly the same(team attacking), i can't forget that. It's not only your friend in the story.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#12 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

actually you CAN'T force anyone to do anything you say.

I said the same thing. I don't think i said anything else. And as i also said, that was only my opinion. You are the head admins, so you will decide what's the right to be done. All i did is just to express my opinion. Nothing else. Don't get me wrong.

#13 Suzuran Adam

Suzuran Adam

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Yes but I was unbanned, and now banned for someone else.

#14 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

You were never truly "unbanned", we just had to restart a ban list. It was very unfortunate that you could join Setti again.

As for you being banned instead of Ayoub: just give me his steam, I will solve that real quick. You two always play and TK together, I am not going to keep you separated, that would be cruel.

God I love these lil' turds who must be laughing their asses off in front of their computer when they are fucking up the game, and who then have the nerve to come on forums and talk about respect.

Allez, les deux blaireaux, trouvez-vous un autre server à pourrir et arrêtez de nous faire perdre notre temps.

#15 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

just give me his steam

Check my post.

#16 Suzuran Adam

Suzuran Adam

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

k If you want

#17 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

So he remains banned?

#18 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

k If you want

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Ayoub is banned
So are you

#19 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

k If you want

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Ayoub is banned
So are you

Hahaha lol :lol:
Who votes Marcello for poetry??? :clap:

#20 red HaWk

red HaWk

PRO ;)

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationGreece,Athens

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

k If you want

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Ayoub is banned
So are you