20 replies to this topic

#1 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

https://www.humblebundle.com/

get all games for as little as 5,72 USD (under 5eur)
available for steam

#2 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

Well, i just bought teh bundle for something about 4.70 € ( 5.72 $) and i got the key for the games isntantly. I have to say this is awesome Menti. Thank you for finding it :thumbsup:
I first thought it was fake lol when i saw the price, but i said, fuck it, lets waste those 4.70 euros and i ws rly surprised when i got the keys haha

#3 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

i usually spend money on online games
in this list there is just one multiplayer game (CoH)
and i think its free2play
Posted Image

#4 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Well, guys, if you feel generous and compassionate enough, just go outside and give some food, clothes (and booze) to the poor people. I don't trust none of these charity commisions, even the most reputable ones like Unicef.

Plus, instead of asking poor people to help the poorest is just ridiculus. According to [color=#0000cd]Forbes, there are ~1153 billionaires over the world. If they decide to give 10% of their fortune to the rest of the world now we would be all rich.

So, IMO all these charities are scams, the third-world problems can be solved in an instant.

#5 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Well, guys, if you feel generous and compassionate enough, just go outside and give some food, clothes (and booze) to the poor people. I don't trust none of these charity commisions, even the most reputable ones like Unicef.

Plus, instead of asking poor people to help the poorest is just ridiculus. According to [color=#0000cd]Forbes, there are ~1153 billionaires over the world. If they decide to give 10% of their fortune to the rest of the world now we would be all rich.

So, IMO all these charities are scams, the third-world problems can be solved in an instant.

No one cares, we have only 20 days left!

#6 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Well i gave 2.86 $ to the American Red Cross and 2.86 $ to Childs play. Now heavens doors are open for me.

#7 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Well i gave 2.86 $ to the American Red Cross and 2.86 $ to Childs play. Now heavens doors are open for me.

Spoiler

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#8 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

No one cares, we have only 20 days left!

"So the last shall be first, and the first last."

- Matthew 20:16

#9 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

<how to turn an informative topic in to a piece of shit>

#10 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Easy...
<the difficulty is to transform a piece of shit in an informative topic>

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#11 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

what the fuck..

#12 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Easy...

Its easy, never watched politics?

#13 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Easy...

Its easy, never watched politics?

this^
Posted Image

#14 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

As a socially active person, who just came from his voluntary nightshift, and sometimes spends his spare time organizing and executing (small) local and international social projects, I just felt like doing this :)

Thanks for the link Menti :thumbsup:

Attached Thumbnails

• Meme-Willy-Wonka-1.jpg

#15 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

As a socially active person, who just came from his voluntary nightshift, and sometimes spends his spare time organizing and executing (small) local and international social projects, I just felt like doing this :)

"Voluntary Nightshift" Did u give a homeless man a beer?

#16 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Your objection, I guess, is that the charity commisions are legit and trustworthy, right? Well, there's always an expection that confirms the rule but, still, 99% are scams...

Many years ago, me and my family used to give spare clothes, books etc to the church. Everyone already knows that *especially* the church has a lot of corrupted and perverted people. But we thought: "wtf at least they won't bother take some old clothes for themselves, they steal a lot of money to buy anything they want".

Guess what? They stole even those old clothes for themselves and whatever they didn't like it was thrown at a dumpster in the back alley of the church! They don't give a shit about the poor and homeless people.
And plenty other stories about other phony charity commisions...

If you are into this charity thing and you are an honest and not corrupted person, then good for you but, bear in mind that you're just an exception of a rule that everything is shit.

On the meme you made you are asking me how to convince rich people to share their money.
I didn't say that there is a way to do such a thing... All I said is that the third-world problems can be solved in an instant if they wanted to... But they don't want to and we all know why. There is no a (peacefull) way to share even a small portion of their fortune.

#17 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Oh come on Ellanios, srsly man do u mean nobody except the billionaires should help the poor? Thats total crap. And saying that church is some kind of a charity commission is bullshit. Church sucks. They steal ur money and want to restrict the fun u have. But if u take church as 99% of charity commissions u are right they are a scam.
Now to the "[color=#282828]There is no a (peacefull) way to share even a small portion of their fortune." thing: So is there not a single billionaire giving his money away? Waren Buffet? Mark Suckerberg? Bill Gates? All the other rich? Nearly all of them do good things (maybe as a PR-gag, but still it helps) dont u respect that?

#18 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Oh come on Ellanios, srsly man do u mean nobody except the billionaires should help the poor? Thats total crap. And saying that church is some kind of a charity commission is bullshit. Church sucks. They steal ur money and want to restrict the fun u have. But if u take church as 99% of charity commissions u are right they are a scam.
Now to the "[color=#282828]There is no a (peacefull) way to share even a small portion of their fortune." thing: So is there not a single billionaire giving his money away? Waren Buffet? Mark Suckerberg? Bill Gates? All the other rich? Nearly all of them do good things (maybe as a PR-gag, but still it helps) dont u respect that?

:facepalm: Ofc I didn't say that. All I'm saying is that I don't trust any kind of "intermediates". I prefer to go straight to the underprivilleged people and help them by myself.

And church is just a tiny example.

About the billionaires, for the last time I'm saying that is hilarious when these "generous" wealthy people raise charity funds to help the poor and they have companies like that:[color=#0000cd] [color=#0000cd]http://www.dailymail...-make-iPod.html

So, no, I don't respect that, one way or another the money ends up in their pockets again. :)

#19 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

U posted something from Apple....... Steve Jobs never gave a cent away for poor people, in his biography stands that he hates other people. Next time search for something good to disprove me :)

#20 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Bah, we are getting way out of topic. So, this will be my last post and want to apologise to the OP.

Marcello, at least i got some facts to post.

On the other hand, you are just paraphrasing some mambo-jambo which you can't even find the exact line to quote in that book you are referring to, and you probably haven't even read it.

FFS please stop believing every bullshit you come across on the internetz. XD

P.S Find something more tangible to disprove me. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users