Help Setti Servers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IshiharaTakamasa

IshiharaTakamasa

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

Yo! So, I recently had an urge for some source, went to DZ, were I used play, and somehow found a link to this page...anyway... downloaded from this link http://css.setti.inf...-nosteam-setti/, installed updates after playing some bots, which is all I planned on doing, since I like custom maps(which why im making this post) but the bots on custom maps are boring, and its more fun to play against people that react, excluding the cheaters but its fun to kill them aswell.... ok.. back to it....

My specs: I live in Houston, Texas... good internet speed...

after installing the updates I was only able to play on these servers... with my latencey doing well....

Posted Image

...this doesnt include the setti servers... which only have two bots on them... i get booted with around 90 latency..

these serves show up on the internet tab...most are russian... so i get ping kicked...

Posted Image

...the thing is, the ugc.gaming.net servers are only dust2 maps... but I read that people are playng different maps... maybe I'm misunderstanding... the other map is office only.... dont get me wrong, I love these maps and know theyre popular but I kinda wanna play some custom maps.... heh...

so basically, im wondering if there are any other servers that play diff. maps, even maps like assault, train, d1, eoffice, azteca, and custom maps...

because if there are, I don't know how to find them...

also just dled cs:go didnt affect my game, but when I click this

Posted Image

...I get this

Posted Image

#2 IshiharaTakamasa

IshiharaTakamasa

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

I got another version of go, which seems to have something to do with the csgo I dled from here, not sure, but I found a few servers that are decent for go, ...so after playing cs:go Ive concluded that cs:s is still my fav. so I guess I'm just interesting in finding out if there are any good non steam servers out that with good map rotation and pop...

...will buy both games when I can, but i cant atm, so hoping this will hold me over

#3 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

I got another version of go, which seems to have something to do with the csgo I dled from here, not sure, but I found a few servers that are decent for go, ...so after playing cs:go Ive concluded that cs:s is still my fav. so I guess I'm just interesting in finding out if there are any good non steam servers out that with good map rotation and pop...

...will buy both games when I can, but i cant atm, so hoping this will hold me over

That cs:go you see on server list is a Cs:s server where u can play cs:go maps. U get the error because maybe u haven't got the Go4css mod. Anyway there are only bots for the moment. About costum map servers. You can Join the setti's one. "Setti Costum".

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#4 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

That cs:go you see on server list is a Cs:s server where u can play cs:go maps. U get the error because maybe u haven't got the Go4css mod. Anyway there are only bots for the moment. About costum map servers. You can Join the setti's one. "Setti Costum".

He got the error because the go4css server is down atm, don´t know why. I think already since 1 or 2 weeks, probably you have to ask headhunterz why. If you try to connect or visit the sourceban serverlist you can test it by yourself ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Setti Servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users