• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 enra

enra

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hi,
I would like to be unbanned since i didnt do anything that would deserve banning.
I played on the setti deathmatch at around 10 pm until Sculder came and accused me of having reported someone for cheating, which i cant remember to have done and even if i did i dont believe it is something you should be banned for right?. That is why i told him i didnt report anyone and he replied with ok and banned me. Seriously i have been playing on the setti servers for almost 2 years now and up till now i can remember that i only got banned once by el greco for a short period of time because he got owned by me :) .
I therefore request to unbanned since i dont believe that i did something that deserves a ban. Of course should Sculder be able to prove otherwise i will accept my ban and never aske in the forums to be unbanned again.

1.) 20/12/2012 around 10 pm
2.)Setti Deathmatch
3:)Dust 2
4.)STEAM;_0:0:989270341
5.) 80.138.171.126
6.)Dr.Mundo
7.)Sculder

LG Dr.Mundo

#2 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

You are banned by admin Sculder.Reason is inappropriate language.The ban's duration is 2 hours (expires at 00:56).Therefore,there is no need to the existence of this thread,since the ban is not permanent.

[color=#0000CD]Topic locked.
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#3 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

There was no way to know that the ban wasn't permanent. Everyone who is not admin can't know if he/she is banned temporary or permanent.
Access to SourceBans is allowed only to admins.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#4 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

I know that manoooo. :D I just explained it in case that some retard will come and say that i abuse my admin privileges by locking topics. ;)

[color=#0000ff]Topic locked.
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#5 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Topic isn't locked
lintu over and out tschschschschschsch...

#6 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

I wrote topic locked but i forgot to lock the topic.Funky,leave,you need vacation immediately!

P.S. Thanks Lintu :thumbsup:

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

I know that manoooo. :D I just explained it in case that some retard will come and say that i abuse my admin privileges by locking topics. ;)

[color=#0000ff]Topic locked.

Yes i understood why you explained that, but you didn't get me. :D You said this:

Therefore,there is no need to the existence of this thread,since the ban is not permanent.

And i said (in other words) that the existence of this thread was needed, because Dr.Mundo couldn't know if the ban was temporary or permanent. ;)

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users