• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheColdFire

TheColdFire

One of us

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Guys, Cheer up! At least you didn't die today. Now make the dumb idiots ,who made this "end", dumber! We need to perk up the situation I'm literally bored. We need some action! :gun:
Posted Image
"Deixa, deixa, deixa, eu dizer o que penso dessa vida, preciso demais desabafar..."

"Let me, let me, let me say what I think of this life, I need to vent too ..."

#2 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

One of us

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNafplion,Greece

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

You believe what your hear ? The whole situation was misunderstood. Nobody forseen the end of the world. None of us can and neither we will be able to do in the future. We need something to keep people busy, and we set new doomsday.

Some blame Maya for their inaccurate predictions. Ok they were a civilization that mastered astronomy among others. This date the 21 of December was the end of their calendar, and a begining of a new one. Some crazy fools vandalized a Mayan temple . You see what depression does?

#3 TheColdFire

TheColdFire

One of us

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

You believe what your hear ? The whole situation was misunderstood. Nobody forseen the end of the world. None of us can and neither we will be able to do in the future. We need something to keep people busy, and we set new doomsday.

Some blame Maya for their inaccurate predictions. Ok they were a civilization that mastered astronomy among others. This date the 21 of December was the end of their calendar, and a begining of a new one. Some crazy fools vandalized a Mayan temple . You see what depression does?

I see depression. Inmyselfbro

"Deixa, deixa, deixa, eu dizer o que penso dessa vida, preciso demais desabafar..."

"Let me, let me, let me say what I think of this life, I need to vent too ..."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: admin, happy, ban, kick, pain, cold, Co|d, nOobs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users