Setti and Ban

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Šaka Zulu

Guest_Šaka Zulu
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hello All,

I had to open this topic because of some smart kids. First of all Greek nood u are not in position to slay/ban, ... me because I dont help some stupid players.Now I'll tell you why they are stupid:
How many times have I told you where to go 2,3,4vs1, cover a fucking bomb side (Lets say for example 2CTs vs 1T, 1 cover A and 1 cover B bombe side and in this case much more likely we will win? Dont you think so?). Dont cover my ass, I am not a gay. Or fucking plan on bombe side which we cleand? NO, its better to go hard way. How many times I told you guys need back up, enemy spoted but you run in the opposite direction (Enemy spoted at A they planted there a few rounds in a row, but still 70% CTs camp/rush at the beginning of round on B side?wtf they planted at A 10 times in a row-10 f***** times 10, how long you need? And now we come to the setti flowers- for example, lets take 5CTs they all watch that F****** double door all 5 players?!, and I warn them enemy spoted need help and ofc this flowers rush fast as possible to T spawn. Are you kidding me?), WOW. If I see that my team made efforts I will help! But I understand taht you cant comprehend that, you play on setti how long? You dont hve respact to older players, yes I understend u need a certain level of intelligence for that. I play for a long time in setti server (damn, too long). But in such a low level as it is now setti has never been. I think the older players know what I'm talking/writing abaut. Setti has so many admins (30,40?). And some of them are true stars, again wow. How long u need guys to find a cheater? Greek nood u banned me, ok. But did you know that the cheater(nick name: Bandit use wh, and I have pointed out several times), did u ban him,hmm? I dont know why you guys are admins if you cant do this. 40 admin setti dont need to ban speed or clear aimbot. I found it fascinating how the new/young players become little admins and they think they can change things and think how they are almighty ( c.mon wake up).

And now I will tell you why is main setti server dead. Long time ago, when you current players did not now css exists Setti has made a mistake. They gave admin to wrong ppl. as Echo(and another....) some old players will now who he was. And they made a lot of shit. Setti had in the past a lot of very good players and it was full all the time.
Sharing memoris of old days, to mention a few good players:
  • ANAL (shoutgun) wow what a skill
  • RED (scout) again wow
  • Muck (all weapons)
  • Essimon (all wapons)
  • Daliu- something like that :) (all wapons)
  • Stunt, sonic, all slo clan, wow from them you may learn a lot.
  • Fresh or fish from croatia team (all weapons)
  • Andik, diak, Zero then ZG a lot of good players from FIN
  • BAD clan (pro players :clap: )
  • And more, if I forgot to mention you please forgive me :thumbsup: .
But if you f*** with skill players eventually they will leave because they will not tolerate this shit! Yes its true that we are also arguing like these days maybe even a little more than these days. OH YES, I forgot to mention there was also a player and admin and more with nick name Perplexer (its hard to say, BUT hes a very good player with AWP). But in the end we have become some kind of cyber friends. I also argue a lot with fofo and when I read the news hes gone I was shoked! R.I.P my friend. And these friendly relations lacking these days. And I remember one day head admins ban a lot of skill players, I dont know the reson for such a decision. But from that day Setti is becoming day by day lower, but still setti has a lot of fans not skills but still server was full all the time. And then setti created de_Dust2 and other servers but it seems that the server doesnt withstand with so many setti servers. Setti main server lagged those days like hell. So we started to play on dust2 because it was little less laggy. At the beginning from regular players I remember only prpa and then they started coming other regular players (main problems was lagg.). And those are the last days of main setti server. A litlle tip how we posed that time server on their feet: We gave IP to skill players(as many as possible) because ppl like to play and watch good players. So larger number of skill players you have more ppl will try to join server, logical? But before that you must ensure that the server running smoothly! And I hope that you will not restricted awp because here is the difference between setti and other low servers with restricted weapons.
Damn how much I wrote!

In the end I have to thank you All for a lot of enjoyable experiences and good time on setti servers with you! See you on the other servers, maybe I will come sometimes say hello to old friends on setti.

I can share with you one funny moment:
We play on setti dust2 server and then one kiddo join(cant remember hes nick name, so we can call him PlayerA) he was a disaster (TK, TA, TF, block, nade ur rush …). About as I remember it went like this:
Šaka zulu: Admin ban PlayerA he cheats. He use low IQ cheat.
PlayerA: I dont cheat
Šaka zulu: Yes you are, u use low IQ cheat
PlayerA: not true. I dont use IQ
Šaka zulu: You dont use IQ?
PlayerA: yes, I swear!
Šaka zulu: Admin ban him, he use low IQ cheat
PlayerA: I dont have IQ
Šaka zulu: Admin, quickly ban him!
PlayerA disconnected from server

Hhahah. If you guys ban him that day I would dare to bet, that he would try to prove it, he doesnt use IQ.

Cheers :cheers: ! merry christmas and a happy new year!

[Dr.]Šaka Zulu ak [Dr.]Hakala

#2 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

I am not going to read whole topic. You know just fine why you get slayed and then banned. If you don't, check the demo once again. Btw my ingame name is Greek noob and not Greek nooD.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

This Story is even longer than the one Ted tells his kids about how he met their mother lol.

#4 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

This Story is even longer than the one Ted tells his kids about how he met their mother lol.

Hahahahaha :lol:

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#5 Guest_Šaka zulu

Guest_Šaka zulu
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Hello again.

The above replies I will not respond because I can only insulted someone and it is not my purpose. But you have proven that I'm right.

I read that topic about setti main server and  if it not too long a story for you, I can give you my opinion. As my mate LemmingGrumpy said you can reduce number of setti servers and it will have the effect, but dont expect miracles. You will have about 5-10 constant players on server, sometimes more than 15 but almoste or never full server. How to make good/skill players? Almost mission impossible, I told you, u need a certain level of ….. I will give you example of a player who has learned something, he needed a long time but unlike others he has changed the way of thinking. I cant remember how many times I said to Rubin dont smoke tunnel in Dust2 If I rush, because u cant see the enemy and I cant cover you. if you can take care of stairs i will cover your back and in this case, if you are gonna play smart we will increase the possibility of winning. But many other players, despite the advice/tips of experienced players and such players can play whole life as noobs.

The following problem is if server has to many plugin. Correct me if i am wrong, more than you have plugin more server lagging? I and I think many other players hate plugin (funny skins, sounds,and more..) setti has damge info. at the end of round, for me it is totally unnecessary, because you have this info in the console. But you turn off damge info. in console which for me is a much more useful thing. (info. distance and where/what I hit).

At maps you need to be very careful about. If you have a full server and will be next map wrong map, players will leave the server. For start you need the most played classic maps:

de_dust2

de_aztec
cs_office
cs_italy
de_train
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_piranesi

After some time, when people get used to the server and have a number x of regular players you can add:

de_dust

de_losttemple_pro

de_nigtfever

de_seasideresort_pro
de_scud_pro

de_siena

de_tuscan

Let's go back to the admins. Dont be like other amins on other servers. They join the server and see my score 10+:0 boom, ban you use aim and wh. Wtf??? He just joined (play time 5s)! Something you need to know that there is no significant difference between very good players and cheaters! A good players can often assume wehe the enemy is and may look like wh. Good player has a very high percentage of HS and may lool like aim. If I'm not mistaken the ZeroG and Pig have 60% of hs sometimes even higher, do the math. The best training for admins is DM.

The story ends here, I am tired!

Happy new year!,

[Dr.]Šaka Zulu

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users