41 replies to this topic

#21 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:37 AM

Sorry Guys I cant promise if i come to the meeting, cause i have to travel to Turkey(maybe, wedding). But I will try 100% to join the meeting. i will let u know next week exactly if i join the meeting or not.

like i said before. I cant join the meeting, i will travel today to turkey for 4 weeks. im sorry guys. i wish u all a nice metting, have fun. i hope i will be there at next meeting;) AAAND take care guys(dont drink so much alcohol!!!dont use drugs!!!and please DONT KILL EACH OTHER(but u can kill perp and nemes:P:P:D:D)

#22 Guest_R4DK0

Guest_R4DK0
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

OMG SETTI @ Ljubljana??
Im from Ljubljana so Ill be there for SURE! And I am sure another friend will come!

Just post where exactly will it be. We will be there!

Thanks SETTI!

#23 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

OMG SETTI @ Ljubljana??
Im from Ljubljana so Ill be there for SURE! And I am sure another friend will come!

Just post where exactly will it be. We will be there!

Thanks SETTI!

Who are you ? :)
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#24 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:59 PM

Neki is afraid of enemies, hahahhahha.

#25 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

I don't even intend to come because of css and I expect similar from other attenders. The day You, Perp and maybe a few others here on Setti will realize it's just a game, will be the day you die. I don't expect you to understand me, but I'd just like to say that I don't worry myself with such questions.

#26 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:52 PM

Has anyone familiar with Ljubljana's famous spots verified he's there? Now would be good time to invent a good place where we meet.

For example, Amsterdam meeting took place at the 'Dam. What's Ljubljana's biggest tourist attraction?

In any case, Setti administration will set the meeting point unless we get some local insight into this.

#27 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

Has anyone familiar with Ljubljana's famous spots verified he's there? Now would be good time to invent a good place where we meet.

For example, Amsterdam meeting took place at the 'Dam. What's Ljubljana's biggest tourist attraction?

In any case, Setti administration will set the meeting point unless we get some local insight into this.

I think the best meeting point in Ljubljana would be the Prešern Square(Prešernov trg). I know some famous spots and I will also check them out so I wont forget anything important.

#28 Guest_gioni

Guest_gioni
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

Ljubljanski grad-Ljubljana Castle

[url="http://en.wikipedia....bljana_Castle"]

#29 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

The square seems good and easy place to find.

Prešernov trg at 12.00 o'clock on 3rd (Saturday).

#30 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

I don't even intend to come because of css and I expect similar from other attenders. The day You, Perp and maybe a few others here on Setti will realize it's just a game, will be the day you die. I don't expect you to understand me, but I'd just like to say that I don't worry myself with such questions.

Lmao n00b, for me CSS it's not a game it is just a pure bullshit.

#31 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:27 PM

Lmao n00b, for me CSS it's not a game it is just a pure bullshit.

a good percantage of your life is bullshit.

#32 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:59 PM

Setti meeting at Ljubljana - everyone are welcome

The US version sounds better "everyone is" instead of UK version "everyone are"

Hmm... really wonder which is more grammar correct :)

#33 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

Hmm.. I get a feeling you also Googled http://www.englishfo.../wpgqh/post.htm :razz:

However my intuition came from sentences like "Queen are...". Although the band Queen is singular the "band" context somehow makes it plural... strange. Now it says "everyone is welcome". Thanks for correction.
Posted Image

#34 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hmm.. I get a feeling you also Googled http://www.englishfo.../wpgqh/post.htm :razz:

However my intuition came from sentences like "Queen are...". Although the band Queen is singular the "band" context somehow makes it plural... strange. Now it says "everyone is welcome". Thanks for correction.

Everyone IS welcome would be the correct form. It's just like "anyone who wants to come".

Queen are ... Is used in plural because it's meant the ppl that are in the band. Similar forms are used in sports. Manchester United are champions.

#35 Mpixtis

Mpixtis

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

I've tried until the last minute to reschedule a holiday trip to Croatia in order to be nearby during the meeting, but unfortunately it wasn't possible :(

Have fun, get drunk and don't talk about CSS all the time :cool:

ah, and of course :

Oh yeah, also, after the 3/07, pics or it never happened.

#36 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

Next chance for a meeting is at Milan around 6th July. People around Milan who would like to meet should post in this thread too.
Posted Image

#37 Guest_Zlatorog

Guest_Zlatorog
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

Mybe ill come too, if im not too drunk on friday cuz its my birthday :mrgreen:

#38 Guest_R4DK0

Guest_R4DK0
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:41 AM

Well NekiNeznanec I am R4DK0, and not like you im not hiding with an anonymous name, without CSS I my life wouldnt be the way it is, I learned alot (not just shooting, I suck at that), so I and my friend, WILL be there.

Just be sure about the place of the meeting. And remember everyone is/are welcome! Forget the differences!

#39 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:52 PM

Well NekiNeznanec I am R4DK0, and not like you Im not hiding with an anonymous name, without CSS I my life wouldn't be the way it is, I learned a lot (not just shooting, I suck at that), so I and my friend, WILL be there.

Just be sure about the place of the meeting. And remember everyone is/are welcome! Forget the differences!

I'm not hiding. A lot of ppl here have me as friends on facebook where my real name is used, but here no one would know if all of a sudden I used my real name. I use this nick since I started playing here in 2004 or 2005 I don't know anymore. But as for you I don't know who your are that means I don't know which nickname do you use in game. I was just curious.

I'll be there btw. BUG is sending you his regards, he won't be able to come.

#40 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:01 AM

I predict cheaters will roam free the next couple of days with no administration to keep them in track.
Walking around aimlesly on setti servers...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users