14 replies to this topic

#1 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

I got baned by the idiot lemming for inappropriate use of admin privileges cuz i kick a guy who teamflash me all time whan i was rushing! I mean wtf? He bans regular players for not rushing tunels and shit like that and baned me cuz i just kick a teamflasher? Its no wonder that there are no more skilled players playng cuz of stupid bans like this! He was using another name so i didnt even see there is a headadmin whan i kicked him! So if i kick a teamflasher its inappropriate use of admin privileges? And if he bans regular player for not rushing tunel and shit like that, thats ok?

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

#2 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

dude, as far as i know, when head admins are on the game, you tell them your problem and they take approprieate action.

Generally, i can see lately  that limited admins ( at least fresh ones), abuse when head ones are not present. Kicking - banning for blocking, for bad language TF etc..., actually acting like head admins..

I mean, hasnt k1ller said to "ban only cheaters"?? anyway, take a small break its only 320 minutes

Oh and by the way, teamflash can occur by mistake. Was i lucky not to get kicked the other day that i went into your line of fire??

#3 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Joker: you are a good player, but so was the guy you banned. He was active and had good position. He was aiming at me and the second after he was gone. Do NOT ban players because they do something that displeases you. That is a privilege reserved to headadmins, and you know it fully well. Moreover, I don't think the TF was on purpose, because the guy has been playing on setti several times without any problems.

As for me, I slay people for not entering tunnels on T side and leaving CTs take hold of them (don't you just LOVE the crouching noobs on both side of the gate after 15 seconds of play?). I may have banned for that some desperately stubborn noobs. What I don't do is banning regulars for that (unless you call players who have been there for one or two months "regulars" - I don't), because regulars don't do that shit.

#4 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Did you even understand his message?

#5 Joker :} Why so serious?

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Frst of all he was not baned i just kick him i dont ban players just like that all my bans are whit banrequest and all of them result in permabans i dont ban any one for just teamflashing or stuff like that, I am the one of the 3% admins reporting all bans i make ;)

60123353.png

#6 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

Well, then, my mistake, I thought he had been banned. It is a pity, however, that he did not re-join, because he is a good player. So, in the end, the result was the same as far as OUR game was concerned: we lost a good player (and then a second one since I banned you).

#7 Joker :} Why so serious?

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Its not about the 2h ban i was just mad cuz i got baned :) And the guy will play agen, he is playing on d2 as far as i know. I think i saw him there a few times :)

60123353.png

#8 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

Professional Chair Thrower

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 391 posts
  • LocationTitan

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

This is really gettin' out of control :o
Dobro igras, video sam te par puta na DM ;)

Imas podrsku iz Srbije! :)

PHIj7fz.gif

tumblr_mqgrgjwRqF1qzpxx1o1_500.gif

#9 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

It's not good to ban admins.

#10 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Frst of all he was not baned i just kick him i dont ban players just like that all my bans are whit banrequest and all of them result in permabans i dont ban any one for just teamflashing or stuff like that, I am the one of the 3% admins reporting all bans i make ;)

ye that guy is the most active admin in ban request thread

i voted him the best limited admin of 2012

how could u ban him ?!!!!

lemming i would tell u just one thing

Posted Image

#11 zocky

zocky

One of us

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

double post

#12 zocky

zocky

One of us

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Joker :} Why so serious? is one of best limit admin and frendly player

he does not deserve ban(even temporary)

#13 Joker :} Why so serious?

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Thanks guys for your support :)

60123353.png

#14 ridanrekas

ridanrekas

Regular

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

what the?

How to speak English fluently

If You are not cheating and they voteban you, YOU ARE A PRO

#15 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Stop posting bullshit.You spam the forum.

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users