Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Nick: Ellanios

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42202589

Reason: Sick of Setti

Well, it seems that my journey on Setti has come to an end.

I play nearly 2 years and I haven't caused any in-game trouble, most of the times I tend to ingore or even making fun with the scumbags that use to play on Setti.

A random noob (named Gent which in the previous game TK'ed me and I just took his money) started telling me shit out of nowhere so I TK'ed him the next round.

I don't use to do stuff like that and you all know that. But that does it, I'm all fed up with the fuckers who have overtaken Setti and remain unpunished.

After that I logged out to change team, and once I joined he started insulting me again with stuff like that: " ellanios go fuck ur mum", "you fucking greek" etc, and as you can see on demo I have never insulted him.

After that, a friend of that Gent noob, called Nobody, started TA'ing me until I got low health and the he running away.

Of course this got me mad I started TK'ing him as well.

Admins have the power to ban these kind of troublemakers, and they have done it numerous of times in the past, but since noone cared they left me with no other choice so I shut his mouth by TK'ing him.

Result: I got banned and these fuckers continue playing.

I'm not really surprised about the fact that I got banned and the troublemakers doesn't, I know that there is a misconception about the word "justice".

A have a rhetorical question to ask. What was the popularity of Setti, not long time ago, let's say 6 months, what's the popularity now, and where do you think it will be in the next 6 months?

That's why I'm asking to do me a favor and permban me from Setti servers and forum just to prevent me from the bad habit of joining again.

I'd like to thank all the guys I had fun with. And no hard feelings with the guys I have argued in the past. It was part of the fun too.

Bye.

P.S For the unbelievers here's the demo: http://css.setti.inf...21-de_dust2.dem

Everything started from the begining.

.:EDIT by † SILENT SNIPER †:.

=> FORGET IT <=

#2 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Ela re malaka,kseskalwne.Arakse kai opoios se peirazei tha klevw internet apo to stratopedo kai tha to bannarw to mouni. :D

Sta isa,min fygeis filaraki.Tin poutsisame.

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#3 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

So did u said "this player TA on me everytime bla bla bla" to the admin? Also which one banned u later? I wanna know the name of the admin who stayed inactive on such a situation and finally he banned u and he let TA's playing. Edit:Also I am gonna watch the demo (in a few days) and see the whole situation. And perm ban these trublemakers ofc.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

BUG banned him.

#5 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

BUG banned him.

He needs an update !!!

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#6 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Andreas,you can check the admin at SBans.No need to watch the demo.I just did,and Ellanios explained exactly what happened.Also this Gent is a regular ta'er.Good job BUG.I am going to unban Ellanios and i don't care if that will have as a result that my rights will be taken. 

@Ghost and k1ller,Setti is YOUR fucking server.You made it.Can't you see what your pathetic admins actions are?It will only take 5 minutes of your time if you check SBans to see how retarded your admins are.5 fucking minutes.Out of 50 admis,only 5-6 admins make prequests for their bans.Take their rights away for fuck shake.What the fuck you waitin for?

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Ellanios don't tell bullshit not even for joke. You want to get permbanned and let these moth******ers continue playing on Setti servers? Are you God damn serious?

And hell i was there. I only remember he was saying " ellanios go fuck ur mum", "you fucking greek". I hadn't undrestood what was going on. I asked Gent to tell me what's wrong between you and him, but i didn't get any answer. Man you should tell me about that and i would do something.

Anyway. These two jabronis will be judged and the admin who banned you too.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#8 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

These two jabronis will be judged and the admin who banned you too

Sure thing bro,sure thing..

#9 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Why are you taking this so seriously?

The story reminds me on the GunGame times.

I know how I won often many rounds until a another Regular guy started to TA me every round until I had under 10 HP. And when I started to TA/TK him back I got banned.

Yeah maybe I was pissed off a bit but I still continued playing. And always when he joined I've gone to DM or to a another server

lintu over and out tschschschschschsch...

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

intu21 did you report him?

#11 Refaei

Refaei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'd like to thank all the guys I had fun with. And no hard feelings with the guys I have argued in the past. It was part of the fun too.

It's been a pleasure and fun.  :)

Although I'm not sure your going to leave setti  -_-

#12 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Lintu you serious?someone is destroying my fun because he is retarded and will ignore him and play to another server??HEll no.There are 50 admins that have the responsibility of keeping the servers clean from cheaters,teamattackers,teamkillers,teamflashers etc etc and i should tolerate a brainless child actions?

#13 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

No I don't think so, maybe then I didn't knew about reporting.. 

#14 lintu21

lintu21

One of us

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Funky I'm not saying you're wrong..

I just want to say, that you shouldn't take it so seriously..

I mean the Admins gonna watch the demo now. The guys will get banned and Ellanios can continue playing without trouble. That's it.. the fun is "back"

#15 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

No mate.You are wrong.Even if it's gonna be a solution this time doesn't mean that will happen for everyone.I really doubt that something strong will happen.Maybe a warning to BUG or something stupid like that.

#16 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Well you should report him but if you didn't know how to do this (as you said), it's ok. And yea Funky is right. If someone is ruining your gameplay and he doesn't let you have fun, it must be him who leaves the server. Not you.

And yea we must start talking about these kind of cases more seriously, because bullshits like this happens often lately.

#17 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Funky you doupt or you are sure? Because i'm sure about that.

#18 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

One of us

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNafplion,Greece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

You want my opinion?

Don't go!. You see a bunch of guys here supporting you. Those random players cause trouble and never come back. But you are regular. Ignore them and report to admins. Help setti community stand up. You said it. Compare the players now and before 6 months , well i will say a year back. Setti is not only douchbags. There are good guys and awesome personalities hidden here.

#19 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

#20 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

+1 from me ;) I think he would be much better then some of the admins we have now :D

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users