#21 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

That's right Sharp. That's right.

So let me think. Each and every one of us leaves Setti day by day for bullshits like this and let these radom jabronis take control Setti? Well i say HELL NO!! Ellanios we will not let you take your ass from here so fast and easy as you think. You will stay here, with us and support this community because it's our second home.

And that's the bottom line, cause i said so.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#22 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Hahahahaha headHUNTERZ and the patrick pics.  :lol:

Well, you have a point.

#23 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Joker wtf man? Weed again?  :lol:

.:EDIT:.

lol when you posted the pic, it was saying server not found and things like that.  :lol:

#24 Joker :} Why so serious?

Joker :} Why so serious?

Legend "Master of the Silent Death"

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Joker wtf man? Weed again?  :lol:

Why? Haw do you know :P

60123353.png

"You mess with the bestYou die like the rest!"

#25 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

Hahahahhahaha so you had huh?! hahaha  :lol:

Refresh the page and check my post again. I edited it. (^^,)

#26 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Btw i have noticed that day by day there is someone who tends to leave Setti. What in the bluest blue hell?!

I remember i had seen a video posted in a topic, about the old regulars. They were all skilled. Where are they now?! And the others who are not so old regulars on Setti servers, but skilled too? For example Rafy. I haven't seen him on Setti servers for weeks. He decided to leave Setti finally? Or IrgendJemand. Damn i remember this guy on GO4CSS server. Very nice skills. Where is he now? Or even SyrinXeno who was reading this topic some minutes ago. Amazing skills. Where are you man? I never see you on Setti DM and D2. And many others i don't remember right now.

I mean this case fucking sucks! The lions leave and new radom bot sheeps just like Gent, come and take control? Wtf?!

#27 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

CS:GO man..

Or other games of course ;)

#28 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Great. So let me think. Setti will die sooner or later because there isn't a God damn cracked client.dll, so we make a Setti CS:GO Non-Steam realease and everyone join Setti CS:GO servers?!?!

Fuck this shit!! I will continue playing on Setti servers even after no players play there any more. The matches will be me + Wade + Ron vs Erik + Harold + Martin. I don't care not even a little bit.

#29 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Great. So let me think. Setti will die sooner or later because there isn't a God damn cracked client.dll, so we make a Setti CS:GO Non-Steam realease and everyone join Setti CS:GO servers?!?!

50% that, 50% best Admins in the World <3

#30 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

Well I am to lazy to connect on sourcebans via mobile phone.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#31 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Permbanned by Mentiroso 21-01-2013

#32 Leopold Butters Stotch

Leopold Butters Stotch

Sir, you're grounded

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

Maybe he left but i think he will check the forum occasionally like i do... I haven't played css for a while and i don't think i'll play again cause i like csgo better... And sure a setti csgo non steam would be good!!!  :smile-thumbs-up:

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal...

#33 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Ellanios dont leave us pls  :no:

we have much fun together with our radio messages :D

no srsly pls stay here with us and take it easy.

the troublemakers will get banned, not only for troublemaking

for saying bad words and offend any country or any players

#34 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

I was mentioned, should I write something now?

Many regulars have already left Setti, and more will leave in the future. You see so many topics of good old Setti players declaring to abandon Setti these days, and even I rarely play on Setti anymore for a lot of reasons.

The servers are laggy (not as bad as they were though thanks to headHUNTERZ) and have a bad hit registration. Most of the time they are empty, only noobs join, and if I wanted to play a 2vs2 like that I might as well play against bots. No AWP server was killed, and because that worked out just so well, Custom Maps server now was killed too (Setti Classic ... I laughed). I don't even know if there's a Setti Main left (psychostats says it does), at least none of the IPs advertised on the broken homepage connect to it, most of them are non-existent and still there because just nobody gives a fuck. The only server with still players on it is the Dust2 only server, even though even this well visited server can't nearly reach the popularity it had back in the old days. (By the way, de_dust2 all the time is fucking boring).

Silent Sniper, I've also been playing a bit with different nicknames, and I still come back to this forum from time to time to check if anything has changed for the better, but I get disappointed more and more. I don't want to sound nostalgic, but Setti once were glorious, well visited servers with lots of nice people. A few of these persons are still here, but most have left this sinking ship for good, and so will I with time.

In conclusion: Shitty and empty servers with noob players and incompetent admins that don't care + a broken forum. There are other servers too, where you can play CS:S.

PS: I'm way more into Dota2 now anyway, if somebody wants to play with me, I might still have a few free copies to give away ;)

#35 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Permbanned by Mentiroso 21-01-2013

lol !!!!?

unban him

Posted Image

#36 mOE

mOE

Expert

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Maybe he left but i think he will check the forum occasionally like i do... I haven't played css for a while and i don't think i'll play again cause i like csgo better... And sure a setti csgo non steam would be good!!!  :smile-thumbs-up:

i miss cs go :( :(

Posted Image

#37 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

SyrinXeno i understand. It's sad. Not only about you, but about every good player who decides to leave Setti.

But i don't lose my faith. I hope and i believe that things will become better...

#38 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

55000 Gent: ellanios go fuck yourself.

58000 I TK her like she did to me in the previous game. And I didn't slay her.

82000 Gent: ellanios, fuck ur mother

85800 I ask admins to gag her. My exact words: Ellanios :  i wll tk gent until you gag him

87000 I started TA'ing her but she managed to TK me first. Experienced TK'er.

88000 I'm telling her that her game is over. The only time I spoke to her.

After that, a troll called Lonely Girl :(:(, probably tells to that Gent fag that I'm Greek.
That Lonely fag may be a regular, that's why she knows my nationality. And from little I they might be Albanians. That's why all that hate.

96000: Spec Nobody to enjoy his 4 failed attempts to TK me with awp. LoL

After i died Gent kept provoking me. 102000 Gent: fucking greek

103000 Nobody TA me until my health dropped to 53hp and then he started running.

105500 I finally got close to that fag and TK her the shit out of her.

106500 BUG: I think he need ban.  Really BUG? Haven't you seen all the teamattack messages where Nobody constantly shooting me??

110000 I go close to her waiting for her first move. She shots me to the head I shot him back with my almighty shotgun. BAM. Faggot down.

And then I got banned. Totally worth it.

That admin only sees that I TK that fag but he couldn't see that she was TA'ing me all the time.

I ask for a permban because I know I can't leave Setti by myself and if I meet again with these fags or any other fag with that attitude I start the same shit and I'm sick and tired of it.

Thank you guys for your support but this shit got to go. I usually have one or two hours tops for gaming and I want to have fun and not getting occupied with fags like I did yesterday and so many other times before. Enough is enough.

Funky καλη θητεια φιλε μου και καλος πολιτης.

#39 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

bb malaka . good playing with u  :smile-thumbs-up: . perm ban him pleas.

Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#40 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Na sai kala filaraki mou.Ase tis malakies! :D

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users