Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

1) Approximate date/time of ban 6:50PM 9/2/2013 GMT +2:00

2) Server name Setti DeathMatch

3) Map name de_dust2

4) SteamID STEAM_0:0:1550062967

5) IP 41.130.58.66 (Dynamic)

6) Nick when you got banned mkay

7) Admin's name who banned you Auto banned

8)Extra Info : My profile Link : http://pong.setti.in...fo&player=3038# I didn't really hack, all i did was i was playing then left server and game, installed COD MW2 textures and then i tried to join then it told me i got banned, i reinstalled css to remove the mods, tried to join and still banned, though i don't get banned on any of the other servers with the mods

#2 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

You have been banned for Eye Angles Violation. You didn't only changed MW2 textures. Ban is permanent.

#3 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

You have been banned for Eye Angles Violation. You didn't only changed MW2 textures. Ban is permanent.

what? I just installed CSS like a week or two weeks ago, and started playing on Setti DM server like a a week ago

and i didn't install or use any hacks, what should i do to prove to you that i didn't hack? i don't even know what eye angles violation is

PS. : Updated the steam id because the one i posted before is wrong, i got it from a server but then got it from http://pong.setti.in...nfo&player=3038

#4 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

i don't even know what eye angles violation is

Ask your hacks. They know.

#5 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

i don't even know what eye angles violation is

Ask your hacks. They know.

You read the whole reply and ignored all of it and held that part? I also asked what should i do to prove to you i don't hack and i don't have hacks

#6 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

You originally posted this SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584451074. This ID is permanently banned. You tried to join with the nicks: MohanedMKAY, Mohha, mCool and some other nicks, which obviously proves that it's your ID. BTW, you have been banned with the nick Mohaned.

Now you post this ID: STEAM_0:0:1550062967. This ID isn't banned, but it also links to a player called mkay.

Explain it.

Why I ignored it? Because it's irrelevant.

#7 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Ok here is my explanation

First steam id, i had the textures of mw2, and i kept changing names, it was all fine, i kept playing with name Mohaned till oneday i joined and banned

I thought it's cuz of mw2 textures, so reinstalled css to remove mods, then joined with name mkay after reinstall, idk why steam id changed, but when i tried to join after reinstall, stilll banned so i made this request to unban, and i have no idea why it tells u my steam id isn't banned

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

What the hell is going on here?! There are two options:

1) I'm blind

2) You are f***ing out of your mind

I checked the nick "mkay" on bans list and nothing. I checked the SteamID you posted and nothing. What the hell?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#9 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

XD lol'd

I cant join setti dm server, it tells me i got banned

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

mkay it's not possible to change your SteamID by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You can do it only via a software.

#11 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well i didnt change my steam id with a " software " cuz i actually like the server so i posted the request, if it is just a server, i would have used a " software " to ban evade and wouldnt care, but i asure u i didnt change steam id, i can give any prove u want

#12 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Silent, read my post.

#13 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

No, read whole topic

#14 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Wow. I just saw headHUNTERZ's post. I searched the SteamID that headHUNTERZ say that you originally posted and i finally found a ban! Haha  :lol:

And yea, now i agree with everything. Your nick was "Mohaned" you got banned for Eye Test Violation by SMAC and the ban invoked on 02-04-13 14:39.

And because i read that you don't know what Eye Test Violation is, i'm sure that you don't know what SMAC is too and because i always support that knowledge is power, take a look at the following links:

SMAC (SourceMod Anti-Cheat)

Eye Test Violation (Full name: Eye Angle Test Violation)

Let's start from the SteamID issue. You say that it has changed after you reinstalled the game but when you tried to join Setti servers you were still banned even with different SteamID. For me it seems like your SteamID is hasn't changed and you tried to join with your original SteamID. If you want to convince me join a server, go consol, type "status", hit enter, take a screenshot, uplead it somewhere and then post the link of the image here. And be careful. I don't want to see any fake image. After you convince me about that, we will discuss about the rest.

@ heady

I had already seen it before you reply, but i delayed to reply cause i was searching for wiki links about SMAC.  :lol:

#15 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Ok, im now on mobile , when i go on computer, i give u wat u want, also don't forget this link http://pong.setti.in...nfo&player=3038

#16 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

And keep in your mind that SMAC is a plugin installed on servers. It's not an admin. It's not human. It doesn't make false bans. But anyway. I have free time, so we will discuss about everything.

#17 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

ok, one more thing to remind you about

I got the second steam id (STEAM_0:0:1550062967) from http://pong.setti.in...nfo&player=3038 not from ingame

and i got the first Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:584451074) from ingame

so if im gonna take a screenshot it's gonna be with the first steam id i posted ( STEAM_0:0:584451074)

i wrote the second steam id cuz i got it from the pong.setti.info page

#18 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Very well.

#19 mkay

mkay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

ok here's the screenshot

Posted Image

and image showing what happens when trying to connect to setti dm server and dust 2

Posted Image

images captures via fraps

and here's a picture of my cs source folder

Posted Image

#20 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Ok. So to clear it. The STEAM_0:0:584451074 is your old original SteamID, and the STEAM_0:0:1550062967 is your new SteamID right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users